I am definitely going to be watching more Fox News now! All Men should!

If they are clothed I still won't watch.

nothing wrong with being gay fella.....

Actually, nothing wrong with being informed either.

How many times have you gone to a bar and found a really hot woman who was ready to bed anyone who would talk to her?

Me? I've seen it a time or two (as well as have experienced it), and sorry...............but there are lots of women who use men.

Ever hear of a "gold digger"?

was that what the conversation with Moon was about?.....he was saying even if they had their cloths on??...were they naked?....anyway he said he would not be attracted to them.....so i said nothing wrong with being gay.....

nothing wrong with being gay fella.....

How many times have you gone to a bar and found a really hot woman who was ready to bed anyone who would talk to her?

Me? I've seen it a time or two (as well as have experienced it), and sorry...............but there are lots of women who use men.

was that what the conversation with Moon was about?.....he was saying even if they had their cloths on??...were they naked?....anyway he said he would not be attracted to them.....so i said nothing wrong with being gay.....

Uh -- Harry, you don't have to be "gay" to find the plastic painted Barbie-doll look unattractive. You just have to be experienced.

It's the LCD ingredient. That's where ratings come from.

Uh -- Harry, you don't have to be "gay" to find the plastic painted Barbie-doll look unattractive. You just have to be experienced.

It's the LCD ingredient. That's where ratings come from.

hey i was being a smart ass....loosen up.....

Hmmmmmm.........................I see that you're one of those idiot males who thinks with the little head more than they do with the big one...

Oh dear, how gauche! I do hope you don't get the vapors from all this uncouth humanity, you fragile thing, you.

They're generally not my type.

There're going for that Miss America beauty look.

I find that a rather boring look on women, and I have also noted that the kinds of woman seeking that style tend to be somewhat shallow and selfish.

= tend to never give you the time of day.

Forum List

Back