I am back, sortof.

Yeah, thanks for the warning. I wil play it by ear.
I had noticed someone posting all kinds of wacko religious stuff on here lately, maybe a puppet or new guy. I forget the user name though right now.

That was just another garden variety false prophet claiming to be the voice of god.

And like all such false prophets, it appears to be a flash in the pan.

I am back so all ye reasonable ones rejoice and ye partisan parrots cower in fear of reason and logic.

Well sort of back, will be posting some.
Will be avoiding fruitless arguments with idiots though.

Welcome back. Yeah, I've decided to do the same thing. Fact's are bothersome to them.

Next thing I know, one of those planes pulling a banner will be bringing me USC's opinion of the day! :eek: Really, welcome back! :cool:

I am back so all ye reasonable ones rejoice and ye partisan parrots cower in fear of reason and logic.

Gotta watch that blood pressure. So what's your secret for avoiding idiots?

Glad to see you return. Voices of reason are always missed when they depart.
Gotta watch that blood pressure. So what's your secret for avoiding idiots?

Click your mouse.
Hang up the phone.
Hit the gas.
Change the channel.
Lock the door.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG-0BWLybIQ]YouTube - Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover[/ame]

There's no such thing as a little bit back. You're either back, or you aren't. And if you're back, then all your descendants are back, too....

Or so I've heard.

2rzc65w.jpg

There's no such thing as a little bit back. You're either back, or you aren't. And if you're back, then all your descendants are back, too....

Or so I've heard.

Descendants?

You mean trolls aka sock puppets?

LOL I have none of those, one of me is enough for this continium.
I would not want to risk distorting the time line.

Glad you're home, *honey baby.*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVS3WNt7yRU]YouTube - Welcome Back Kotter[/ame]

Oh great. Another Palin loving tea bagger jumps back in the fray......... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back