I am back, sortof.

So let me get this straight.... You have been saying for about a year that you are going to die soon. I don't get all of your posts so I don't know what of. You HAD to leave for a while..meaning "treatment"?? making it difficult to post or think about the MB. So now you are home ..still in the wheelchair?? Now please don't get me wrong because this isn't my business except you put your situation here so it is everyone's business as much as anything floating around here is... Are you still going to die soon? How long do the doctors think you have? And..as much as I enjoy the people that post here ... there are only a tiny handful that are not hiding most of who they really are... and what you get is a very guarded made up persona .. meaning..this isn't very real.

So...Why would an intelligent guy such as yourself want to be here and not on a cruise ship or something like that. You did say you had plenty of money. Is it pets or something that keeps you tied to the home and coincidentally have access to the puter and USMB? I don't need a response if these questions make you uncomfortable.

I am pretty much wheelchair bound moving around is quite painful. I take oxycodone and have a morphine pump travelling is pretty much out.
Besides I never wanted to stay in a big hotel on water with 5000 other people when I was healthy. I have friends and family around here, and am pretty much a loner type anyway.

And no I went for no treatment, I am on pain control (sortof) only.
As for how much time left? I am about 9 months or so over my doctors estimate, so who knows? My quality of life is still better than a quality of death so far. doctoe wants me in a hospice type of place but I ain't goin to die in a crowede motel type of place where people wake me up to give me a sleeping pill and such. Pill poor food, etc

I would much rather be sitting on my back porch reading a book than on a cruise ship, at a resort, etc even if fully healthy.

Here I can piddle on my workbench a bit still or like the other day out in my workshop helping by guiding a friend to fix his boat motor and chatting while smoking and drinking a dew. Heck can you even smoke on the cruise ships now?
I get to live my schedule and live my way within my physical limitations.

Glad you're here. You keep living your life YOUR way, and to hell with these idiots that take what you do or don't do with your life. It IS your life, and you are free to do whatever pleases you.

If messing with the goobers on here brings you entertainment in the twilight of your life, more power to you!

Now go carve me something out on your front porch! ;)

So let me get this straight.... You have been saying for about a year that you are going to die soon. I don't get all of your posts so I don't know what of. You HAD to leave for a while..meaning "treatment"?? making it difficult to post or think about the MB. So now you are home ..still in the wheelchair?? Now please don't get me wrong because this isn't my business except you put your situation here so it is everyone's business as much as anything floating around here is... Are you still going to die soon? How long do the doctors think you have? And..as much as I enjoy the people that post here ... there are only a tiny handful that are not hiding most of who they really are... and what you get is a very guarded made up persona .. meaning..this isn't very real.

So...Why would an intelligent guy such as yourself want to be here and not on a cruise ship or something like that. You did say you had plenty of money. Is it pets or something that keeps you tied to the home and coincidentally have access to the puter and USMB? I don't need a response if these questions make you uncomfortable.

I am pretty much wheelchair bound moving around is quite painful. I take oxycodone and have a morphine pump travelling is pretty much out.
Besides I never wanted to stay in a big hotel on water with 5000 other people when I was healthy. I have friends and family around here, and am pretty much a loner type anyway.

And no I went for no treatment, I am on pain control (sortof) only.
As for how much time left? I am about 9 months or so over my doctors estimate, so who knows? My quality of life is still better than a quality of death so far. doctoe wants me in a hospice type of place but I ain't goin to die in a crowede motel type of place where people wake me up to give me a sleeping pill and such. Pill poor food, etc

I would much rather be sitting on my back porch reading a book than on a cruise ship, at a resort, etc even if fully healthy.

Here I can piddle on my workbench a bit still or like the other day out in my workshop helping by guiding a friend to fix his boat motor and chatting while smoking and drinking a dew. Heck can you even smoke on the cruise ships now?
I get to live my schedule and live my way within my physical limitations.

Glad you're here. You keep living your life YOUR way, and to hell with these idiots that take what you do or don't do with your life. It IS your life, and you are free to do whatever pleases you.

If messing with the goobers on here brings you entertainment in the twilight of your life, more power to you!

Now go carve me something out on your front porch! ;)

He's still a dork.:lol:

Hes awesome.

He has been right about every god damned thing he predicted in the nearly ten years I has been posting beside him on these tubes.

UScitizen is a wonderful person to boot.

I love you man!

You keep ago'in my friend, the world is a better place because you are arround.

Hes awesome.

He has been right about every god damned thing he predicted in the nearly ten years I has been posting beside him on these tubes.

UScitizen is a wonderful person to boot.

I love you man!

You keep ago'in my friend, the world is a better place because you are arround.

I'd run and hide if YOU were vouching for me. You're the dumbest thing that ever hit the earth.

Unlike you, he can actually make an intelligent argument.

Oh maybe Im mistaken.

Maybe your religion changed.

Why dont you tell me what your religion is if I have it wrong?

11-25-2008, 10:27 AM
WillowTree
European American
Member #11947 Join Date: Sep 2008
Thanked 4,038 Times in 2,884 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by Steerpike
This is one of the silliest discussions every year. No one is "winning" or "losing" anything. Businesses are trying to appeal to the broadest customer base, and they figure Holidays includes everyone. Normally, trying to appeal to more customers is a good idea in business. In this case, though, you get some people who try to backlash against it. The whole thing is stupid. If a business can cater to more people rather than fewer, they ought to do it. Pro-business conservatives ought to understand the concept.

business can do what they wanna do.. I don't shop, won't shop, don't like shopping. so youse guys have a holiday and we will have Christmas. Christmas at my house is all about family, food, sharing and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.. I don't give a flip what Wal mart wants. Now is everybody all hunky dory happy? good. next!
When and if 100 percent of Americans pay a share of the Federal Income tax.. 100% of the time then you can make the arguement that the rich don't pay their share.. The rich pay a share. 50% of youse pay NO share. True story.
WillowTree

11-25-2008, 10:27 AM
WillowTree
European American
Member #11947 Join Date: Sep 2008
Thanked 4,038 Times in 2,884 Posts

Quote: Originally Posted by Steerpike
This is one of the silliest discussions every year. No one is "winning" or "losing" anything. Businesses are trying to appeal to the broadest customer base, and they figure Holidays includes everyone. Normally, trying to appeal to more customers is a good idea in business. In this case, though, you get some people who try to backlash against it. The whole thing is stupid. If a business can cater to more people rather than fewer, they ought to do it. Pro-business conservatives ought to understand the concept.

business can do what they wanna do.. I don't shop, won't shop, don't like shopping. so youse guys have a holiday and we will have Christmas. Christmas at my house is all about family, food, sharing and celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.. I don't give a flip what Wal mart wants. Now is everybody all hunky dory happy? good. next!
When and if 100 percent of Americans pay a share of the Federal Income tax.. 100% of the time then you can make the arguement that the rich don't pay their share.. The rich pay a share. 50% of youse pay NO share. True story.
WillowTree

I celebrate Christmas and the birth of Jesus Christ. That is correct. But, I am agnostic. Do you know what an agnostic is? It simply means I am not sure. That doesn't stop me from having a good time on Christmas.. unlike you atheist twists, I refuse to shit on Christmas. I love Christmas.. Next?

Forum List

Back