I Am A Republican And Would Vote For Liz Cheney As An Independent Or Libertarian

Would You Vote For Liz Cheney In The General To Take Votes Away From Trump?

• Yes, I am a Republican and would vote for her to take votes away from Trump

• No, I am a Republican and would not vote for her to take votes away from Trump

• I'd have to think on that

• Other

• I'm actually a Democrat and would vote for her, taking votes away from Biden

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let me know when "Id rather take a golf ball to the nads multiple times a day than vote for that whore" is an option.

Well, not me but I was curious as to how many Republicans would vote for her as an Independent or a Libertarian in order to take votes away from Trump , especially since Biden appears to have his own spoilers. I was going to make the poll so that you couldn't see who voted what but was afraid lefties would abuse the intent of the poll to skew the results. Are there any Republicans out there who would vote for Liz?
If it’s between 3-6%, that is fatal to the blob.

Well, not me but I was curious as to how many Republicans would vote for her as an Independent or a Libertarian in order to take votes away from Trump , especially since Biden appears to have his own spoilers. I was going to make the poll so that you couldn't see who voted what but was afraid lefties would abuse the intent of the poll to skew the results. Are there any Republicans out there who would vote for Liz?

The question kind of threw me off, because she's not anything close to being a libertarian. But I think I get your point though. To keep Trump from winning.

I'm a conservative, but not a Republican. So there's no way I could vote for her.

I don't think I can ever call myself a Republican ever again considering what they are today but I would never vote for Liz.

Let's just say I will never vote for another Democrat the rest of my life and leave it at that. Who knows, if the GOP gets too bad maybe I stop voting altogether.

They are a as a group disgusting and beyond hope.

I just had to bump this. Truer words were rarely spoken.

The question kind of threw me off, because she's not anything close to being a libertarian. But I think I get your point though. To keep Trump from winning.

I'm a conservative, but not a Republican. So there's no way I could vote for her.
Isn't she a conservative?

I don't think I can ever call myself a Republican ever again considering what they are today but I would never vote for Liz.

Let's just say I will never vote for another Democrat the rest of my life and leave it at that. Who knows, if the GOP gets too bad maybe I stop voting altogether.

They are a as a group disgusting and beyond hope.

Okay, so let's say that both parties are disgusting and beyond hope. But they do have different priorities and policies, which is where I see reasons why I vote for the GOP over the democrats. And one other thing - the next president may fill one or two seats on the SCOTUS. So, a person may not like either candidate or either party, but there ARE differences between them.

Isn't she a conservative?

Neither are 90% of the other congressmen or senators in DC. Her only opposition came when she didn't side with Trump. It's the same ole story. If one kisses the ring of Trump, it doesn't matter what their voting record looks like. They can be as much of a RINO as Cheney was, and get away with it forever.

FFS, Justin Amash, at one time, had one of the most fiscal and constitutional voting records. But was cast out by his party of not kissing Trumps ring.

She’s Jeb Bush with a vagina. No, thanks

Forum List

Back