‘I Am A Muslim First, Then A Government Representative

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
A government minister in Pakistan has personally offered a $100,000 reward for anyone who kills the man behind an anti-Islam film as deadly riots continue throughout the Arab world.

“I announce today that this blasphemer, this sinner who has spoken nonsense about the holy prophet, anyone who murders him, I will reward him with $100,000,” Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour announced during a news conference Saturday, according to Reuters.

“I invite the Taliban brothers and the Al-Qaeda brothers to join me in this blessed mission,” he said.

Last edited:
Now islamists will pour in here and claim; "This is embracing the freedom of speech, you can see islamic world gives high value to freedom of speech, $100.000 much"

Then they will start bullying around, cussing at people for no reason, calling them names, posting irrelevant questions to their posts, multiple times, non stop and get the thread out of its track, and the whole thread will get locked and closed at the end.

This very much reminds me those on the streets killing and burning, is it not?

• Banned
Now islamists will pour in here and claim; "This is embracing the freedom of speech, you can see islamic world gives high value to freedom of speech, $100.000 much"

Then they will start bullying around, cussing at people for no reason, calling them names, posting irrelevant questions to their posts, multiple times, non stop and get the thread out of its track, and the whole thread will get locked and closed at the end.

Of course I'll be told that, "if I don't like it I can leave, there's the door"...but this is what goes on here all day. You'll enjoy which threads get moved as well and who started them.

WELCOME!

There only 2 wanna-be Muslims here, BecauseIKnow and Sunni Man. Both claim to be in the military, being Muslims and live in gated communities. Sunni Man won't denounce killing Americans but he likely does that from his family's basement.

Last edited:

You didn't answer anything. The mods closed the thread because it was a stupid usual hate thread

Of course I'll be told that, "if I don't like it I can leave, there's the door"...but this is what goes on here all day. You'll enjoy which threads get moved as well and who started them.

WELCOME!

There only 2 wanna-be Muslims here, BecauseIKnow and Sunni Man. Both claim to be in the military, being Muslims and live in gated communities. Sunni Man won't denounce killing Americans but he likely does that from his family's basement.

I never said I was in the military. And why do you think Sunni is a wanna be? And hey nazi asshat do you got a fucking problem with that? Then leave the board dumbass

• Banned

You didn't answer anything. The mods closed the thread because it was a stupid usual hate thread

Stupid and hateful are adjectives applicable to you.

• Banned

WELCOME!

I never said I was in the military. And why do you think Sunni is a wanna be? And hey nazi asshat do you got a fucking problem with that? Then leave the board dumbass

What are you going to do cowboy threathen me from mommy's basement? :lol:

A government minister in Pakistan has personally offered a $100,000 reward for anyone who kills the man behind an anti-Islam film as deadly riots continue throughout the Arab world.

“I announce today that this blasphemer, this sinner who has spoken nonsense about the holy prophet, anyone who murders him, I will reward him with $100,000,” Railways Minister Ghulam Ahmad Bilour announced during a news conference Saturday, according to Reuters.

“I invite the Taliban brothers and the Al-Qaeda brothers to join me in this blessed mission,” he said.

$100,000 huh? Where do you sign up? :lol:

Do they have $100,000? I mean outside of Saudi.

Islamic countries doesn't even have a sanitation system in some areas, but they always have money to spend for their god.

Why? Cause you get women for doing so when you die. Nobody gets nothing for setting up a sanitation system for their people. Does not say so in the book :)

Yeah I'm sure..:lol:. Jillian also thinks you're hateful. Everyone on this board does moron

Yeah I'm sure..:lol:. Jillian also thinks you're hateful. Everyone on this board does moron

When did the board appoint you their spokesman? :lol: For the record I don't give a fuck about what jillian feels. I would say "thinks" but both you and she are incapable of that.

Last edited:
Do they have $100,000? I mean outside of Saudi.

Islamic countries doesn't even have a sanitation system in some areas, but they always have money to spend for their god.

Why? Cause you get women for doing so when you die. Nobody gets nothing for setting up a sanitation system for their people. Does not say so in the book :)

You're talking out of your ass. I never heard that before :cool:

He makes a very good case for why a muslim should never be the POTUS.

He makes a very good case for why a muslim should never be the POTUS.

I'm still waiting to hear from those moderates denouncing the violence...all three of them.

Forum List

Back