hyprocrite whoopi

going on about how we all got watch what we say. when does she ever? crazy woman.

People need to stop with the celebrity worship. Do that and see how fast most celebrities vanish from the planet. Without legions of mouth breathing slobbering fans wastes of oxygen such as Whoopi would wither along with the vine.

Both sides are to blame, my ass.

The violence is a leftyloser specialty.

And why the hell does anyone ever consider what a friggin ugly souled piss bag says anyway? Gee, she played in some movies she must be right!

Her opinion isn't worth what my dog's is. He's smarter, and more mentally stable, he just doesn't speak English very well.

And why the hell does anyone ever consider what a friggin ugly souled piss bag says anyway? Gee, she played in some movies she must be right!

Her opinion isn't worth what my dog's is. He's smarter, and more mentally stable, he just doesn't speak English very well.
you go dude

Yea, but we should value your opinion because you are smarter than your dog.

To me, the only person to blame is whoever made the choice to be guilty of the assignation attempt. People like them have the option of going the other way by ignoring whoever it is that they do not approve of, but like always, I guess that they would rather kiss their own freedom goodbye by spending a good deal of their life if not the rest of it in jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back