Hypothetically speaking, Trump supporters, what would need to happen for you to believe the...

...investigation and impeachment proceedings are valid?

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

1) Trump is a republican and you voted for him.

2) The democrats are behind the impeachment.

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”

We're not seeing an investigation, everything has been predetermined, from the day palousey announced the inquiry, without seeing any evidence. The later rigged inquiry vote, the speaker saying Trump was an impostor president and then demanding the judiciary committee draw up articles of impeachment, in the military we called that improper command influence.

But perhaps if the commies would abide by the house rules that require the intel and judiciary committees allow a minority hearing day and allow them to call the witnesses they want to hear from. That might lend a speck of legitimacy to the kangaroo court we're now witnessing.

Um okay, so hypothetically, should an independent body investigate Trump instead? Shouldn’t it?

Don't try to put words in my mouth. Investigators are supposed to be objective, you can't say this process has been objective in any way, shape or form. I guess you think it's perfectly acceptable for the commies to ignore their own rules and interfere when republicans were asking questions.

Not only did I not put words in your mouth, you completely dodged my question like a little bitch.

LMAO, you didn't address one thing in the post you quoted, perhaps you should at least try to pay attention. No one is going to restart this process, so your hypothetical is lunacy.

That's only part of it. The Democrats went into panic mode when they heard about that call of Trump being curious about Joe and Hunter. They sprang into action. They need to stop Trump before Durham and Barr find out what really happened in Ukraine, and possibly what took place with the Russia investigation.

EXCEPT, the Republicans are up to their neck in the graft and embezzlement. Mitch McConnell will NEVER allow a real investigation of Ukraine, he and Biden are holding each other's dicks on this.

An actual specific question would be nice.

Let me ask liberals this.

Let's say that Donald Trump Jr. was on the board of Burisma. As president, Trump called and threatened to withhold a billion dollars of taxpayer money if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into DTJ's company. The prosecutor is fired in less than 6 hours.

Would YOU call that quid pro quo?

The actual specific question is there. What, specifically, would you need to see/hear in order for you to believe that Trump's actions were wrong and worthy of impeachment?

To answer your question, I would call it quid pro quo.

Quid pro quo: getting something for the release of US aid.
Trump: Got nothing he wanted.
Money: aid released to Ukraine about two weeks later than scheduled.
Crime: No crime since all Presidents have used quid pro quo's in the past.

Yea, thanks for parroting the same bullshit that Breitbart tells you.

Now how about you answer the hypothetical question.

How about telling me what the supposed crime is? Then I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see. How can I give you evidence I need to see about no crime?

Yea, I didn't think I'd get a straight answer out of you.

Get back to me when you figure out what "hypothetical" means and you grow the balls to actually answer the question. I'm not interested in spelling this out for you again.

Fine. Then give me the hypothetical crime.

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”
I am not a Trump supporter but hell would have to freeze over before I believed it was valid.
The ENTIRE thing huh? No investigation from any investigative entity whatsoever? That’s your position?
Throwing shit against the wall for 3 years to see what might stick is what historians will always remember the Dem party for.
Wrong! The IG already wrote the history books on this one, just like all the other failed conspiracy theories coming from the Right. They've proven to be the idiots of the world.

I am not a Trump supporter but hell would have to freeze over before I believed it was valid.
The ENTIRE thing huh? No investigation from any investigative entity whatsoever? That’s your position?
Yep. Its essentially the democrats trying to change the outcome of the 2016 election which won't happen. How DARE someone defeat Queen Hillary! I said the other day. This was going to end VERY GOOD for the democrats or VERY BADLY and now that they have lost independents and blacks and are starting to lose Hispanics its not looking good...maybe they thought if they started it that the senate would eventually decide to back them up and vote to convict Trump but this isn't going to happen. Its a clearly blatant partisan hack job because the frontrunner is Biden who has LEGITIMATE issues with Ukraine as does his useless son. It was started to hide Biden's crimes which he was dumb enough to admit to that he got the prosecutor FIRED! None of this would have happened if the democrats thought SOMEONE in the field could beat Trump next year. Pelosi held off on this forever and she obviously got tired of waiting or was finally bulldozed into starting this runaway train she can't stop.

That's only part of it. The Democrats went into panic mode when they heard about that call of Trump being curious about Joe and Hunter. They sprang into action. They need to stop Trump before Durham and Barr find out what really happened in Ukraine, and possibly what took place with the Russia investigation.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:They never will, because nothing ever happened. Had there been something, and Trump had been really concerned, he would have investigated it in 2017. Lol!

Or perhaps he waited until this new administration since the last one was corrupt.

The actual specific question is there. What, specifically, would you need to see/hear in order for you to believe that Trump's actions were wrong and worthy of impeachment?

To answer your question, I would call it quid pro quo.

How about telling me what the supposed crime is? Then I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see. How can I give you evidence I need to see about no crime?

Get back to me when you figure out what "hypothetical" means and you grow the balls to actually answer the question. I'm not interested in spelling this out for you again.

Jesus fucking Christ, Ray. Go re-read the first post of mine that you responded to. Read it a few times. And then try answering the question.

Yep. Its essentially the democrats trying to change the outcome of the 2016 election which won't happen. How DARE someone defeat Queen Hillary! I said the other day. This was going to end VERY GOOD for the democrats or VERY BADLY and now that they have lost independents and blacks and are starting to lose Hispanics its not looking good...maybe they thought if they started it that the senate would eventually decide to back them up and vote to convict Trump but this isn't going to happen. Its a clearly blatant partisan hack job because the frontrunner is Biden who has LEGITIMATE issues with Ukraine as does his useless son. It was started to hide Biden's crimes which he was dumb enough to admit to that he got the prosecutor FIRED! None of this would have happened if the democrats thought SOMEONE in the field could beat Trump next year. Pelosi held off on this forever and she obviously got tired of waiting or was finally bulldozed into starting this runaway train she can't stop.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:They never will, because nothing ever happened. Had there been something, and Trump had been really concerned, he would have investigated it in 2017. Lol!

Or perhaps he waited until this new administration since the last one was corrupt.
You have evidence of that of course?

. But he beats any liberal Democrat. Does that tell you something?

Yeah. None of it good.
Actually I was reflecting on this...Humanity. I was nearly run off the road by some goon and killed. Some snot nosed zoomer. OK, boomer? I remember like 40 years ago, we followed the laws. It was basic stuff. This shit NOW? This is what liberalism brings us. Diversity? You zoomers like diversity? You cant stand REAL diversity, hell you whinny bastards can't even stand your fellow Americans like Trump or conservatives. Liberals can't stand real diversity.

You have evidence of that of course?

More evidence than you have. Trump stated he wanted to make sure this new admin was okay, and to check out the contributions of other UN nations. From the horses mouth.

Jesus fucking Christ, Ray. Go re-read the first post of mine that you responded to. Read it a few times. And then try answering the question.

I answered it several times. Give me the hypothetical crime, and I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see to believe it.

[
Yeah that definitely is a republican answer. Thanks for being honest when no other republican on this board would!

Nothing would make this world a better place than if every democrat in the nation did a Jonestown.

Seriously.
Oh trust me I got the point the first time. I understand you loud and clear. Your ilk’s mentality soundly represented. It’s all you have.

Then you agree? Good, it's good you realize that you and your fellow Stalinist vermin are a cancer on this nation and on individual liberty and dignity.
When has any self-identified liberal on this board say something positive about Stalin?

You'll never admit it, but your imitation of Stalinist tactics says it all.

When has any self-identified liberal on this board say something positive about Stalin?

Liberal? You're no liberal, you're a leftist, totalitarian thug.

I am a liberal.

You and your filthy, traitorous party are the disciples of Stalin. Look at the Schitt that was just pulled in the house - straight out of Stalin's USSR.
lol you are such a drama queen.

We're not seeing an investigation, everything has been predetermined, from the day palousey announced the inquiry, without seeing any evidence. The later rigged inquiry vote, the speaker saying Trump was an impostor president and then demanding the judiciary committee draw up articles of impeachment, in the military we called that improper command influence.

But perhaps if the commies would abide by the house rules that require the intel and judiciary committees allow a minority hearing day and allow them to call the witnesses they want to hear from. That might lend a speck of legitimacy to the kangaroo court we're now witnessing.

Um okay, so hypothetically, should an independent body investigate Trump instead? Shouldn’t it?

Don't try to put words in my mouth. Investigators are supposed to be objective, you can't say this process has been objective in any way, shape or form. I guess you think it's perfectly acceptable for the commies to ignore their own rules and interfere when republicans were asking questions.

Not only did I not put words in your mouth, you completely dodged my question like a little bitch.

LMAO, you didn't address one thing in the post you quoted, perhaps you should at least try to pay attention. No one is going to restart this process, so your hypothetical is lunacy.

God just be a man and answer the question lol. After that, I’ll indulge whatever bullshit you have to say.

[
Yeah that definitely is a republican answer. Thanks for being honest when no other republican on this board would!

Nothing would make this world a better place than if every democrat in the nation did a Jonestown.

Seriously.
Oh trust me I got the point the first time. I understand you loud and clear. Your ilk’s mentality soundly represented. It’s all you have.

Then you agree? Good, it's good you realize that you and your fellow Stalinist vermin are a cancer on this nation and on individual liberty and dignity.

You'll never admit it, but your imitation of Stalinist tactics says it all.

So just so we are clear, you think based on nothing whatsoever that I idolize a sociopath like Stalin? That’s a republican for you lol

When it comes to politicians we need to have a standard of some kind. Same way we have for services like plumbers or gynecologists. Its time to step back and be hypercritical and fair at the same time... No more Trumps, Pelosis or Obamas. I have no idea how to do this but we need a way to weed out the patsies, the demagogues and get real people that want what is best for all of US. Not the wealthy or pandering to fleeting political fancies. I keep thinking Eisenhower. Decent honest Americans can't be extinct.

I answered it several times. Give me the hypothetical crime, and I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see to believe it.

Yea I didn't think you would be able to follow those simple instructions.

And I'm not going to spell this out for you again.

I'll give you an option #3 and #4

Because the democrats made it very clear they were out to impeach trump from day one. You have to understand that that alone puts any credibility the left has in question.

#4: the left hasnt shown any evidence that trump did this for personal gain, other than assumption

Throwing shit against the wall for 3 years to see what might stick is what historians will always remember the Dem party for.
Wrong! The IG already wrote the history books on this one, just like all the other failed conspiracy theories coming from the Right. They've proven to be the idiots of the world.

That's funny, Durham is the one with the grand jury. Horowitz will be a footnote.

I would need to see evidence of real wrong doing like shipping $1.5 billion dollars in cash to a Terrorist State. Or shipping automatic weapons to the Mexican drug cartel. You know REAL wrongdoing a.k.a high crimes and misdemeanors. Does that make sense?

If that actually happened. You might have a point. It didn't.
Border Agent Brian Terry was murdered by the drug Cartel with one of Obama's secretly shipped weapons. Wake up.

Forum List

Back