Hypothetically speaking, Trump supporters, what would need to happen for you to believe the...

...investigation and impeachment proceedings are valid?

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

1) Trump is a republican and you voted for him.

2) The democrats are behind the impeachment.

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”
I am not a Trump supporter but hell would have to freeze over before I believed it was valid.
The ENTIRE thing huh? No investigation from any investigative entity whatsoever? That’s your position?
Throwing shit against the wall for 3 years to see what might stick is what historians will always remember the Dem party for.
Lol just admit that regardless of what Trump says, does, or what this investigation turns up that you will condemn it no matter what. It would be better for everyone if you just admitted that.

In my experience, conservatives don't handle hypothetical questions very well.

An actual specific answer would be great, but not expected.

An actual specific question would be nice.

Let me ask liberals this.

Let's say that Donald Trump Jr. was on the board of Burisma. As president, Trump called and threatened to withhold a billion dollars of taxpayer money if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into DTJ's company. The prosecutor is fired in less than 6 hours.

Would YOU call that quid pro quo?

The actual specific question is there. What, specifically, would you need to see/hear in order for you to believe that Trump's actions were wrong and worthy of impeachment?

To answer your question, I would call it quid pro quo.

Quid pro quo: getting something for the release of US aid.
Trump: Got nothing he wanted.
Money: aid released to Ukraine about two weeks later than scheduled.
Crime: No crime since all Presidents have used quid pro quo's in the past.

Yea, thanks for parroting the same bullshit that Breitbart tells you.

Now how about you answer the hypothetical question.

How about telling me what the supposed crime is? Then I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see. How can I give you evidence I need to see about no crime?

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”
I am not a Trump supporter but hell would have to freeze over before I believed it was valid.
The ENTIRE thing huh? No investigation from any investigative entity whatsoever? That’s your position?
Yep. Its essentially the democrats trying to change the outcome of the 2016 election which won't happen. How DARE someone defeat Queen Hillary! I said the other day. This was going to end VERY GOOD for the democrats or VERY BADLY and now that they have lost independents and blacks and are starting to lose Hispanics its not looking good...maybe they thought if they started it that the senate would eventually decide to back them up and vote to convict Trump but this isn't going to happen. Its a clearly blatant partisan hack job because the frontrunner is Biden who has LEGITIMATE issues with Ukraine as does his useless son. It was started to hide Biden's crimes which he was dumb enough to admit to that he got the prosecutor FIRED! None of this would have happened if the democrats thought SOMEONE in the field could beat Trump next year. Pelosi held off on this forever and she obviously got tired of waiting or was finally bulldozed into starting this runaway train she can't stop.

If every last one of you Stalinist piles of shit committed suicide at the same time, I promise I would believe. Trust me....

Yep. Its essentially the democrats trying to change the outcome of the 2016 election which won't happen. How DARE someone defeat Queen Hillary! I said the other day. This was going to end VERY GOOD for the democrats or VERY BADLY and now that they have lost independents and blacks and are starting to lose Hispanics its not looking good...maybe they thought if they started it that the senate would eventually decide to back them up and vote to convict Trump but this isn't going to happen. Its a clearly blatant partisan hack job because the frontrunner is Biden who has LEGITIMATE issues with Ukraine as does his useless son. It was started to hide Biden's crimes which he was dumb enough to admit to that he got the prosecutor FIRED! None of this would have happened if the democrats thought SOMEONE in the field could beat Trump next year. Pelosi held off on this forever and she obviously got tired of waiting or was finally bulldozed into starting this runaway train she can't stop.
Lol you can pretend you aren’t a Trump supporter all you want but to anyone rational it can be clearly seen you lack any objectivity whatsoever on this topic.

If every last one of you Stalinist piles of shit committed suicide at the same time, I promise I would believe. Trust me....
Yeah that definitely is a republican answer. Thanks for being honest when no other republican on this board would!

Let's say that Donald Trump Jr. was on the board of Burisma. As president, Trump called and threatened to withhold a billion dollars of taxpayer money if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into DTJ's company. The prosecutor is fired in less than 6 hours.

Er, the prosecutor WASN'T looking into Biden jnr. Thus the call from the Orange Buffoon to ask the Ukraine to do so. You do know that, right?

We're not seeing an investigation, everything has been predetermined, from the day palousey announced the inquiry, without seeing any evidence. The later rigged inquiry vote, the speaker saying Trump was an impostor president and then demanding the judiciary committee draw up articles of impeachment, in the military we called that improper command influence.

But perhaps if the commies would abide by the house rules that require the intel and judiciary committees allow a minority hearing day and allow them to call the witnesses they want to hear from. That might lend a speck of legitimacy to the kangaroo court we're now witnessing.

Um okay, so hypothetically, should an independent body investigate Trump instead? Shouldn’t it?

Don't try to put words in my mouth. Investigators are supposed to be objective, you can't say this process has been objective in any way, shape or form. I guess you think it's perfectly acceptable for the commies to ignore their own rules and interfere when republicans were asking questions.

Not only did I not put words in your mouth, you completely dodged my question like a little bitch.

In my experience, conservatives don't handle hypothetical questions very well.

An actual specific answer would be great, but not expected.

The actual specific question is there. What, specifically, would you need to see/hear in order for you to believe that Trump's actions were wrong and worthy of impeachment?

To answer your question, I would call it quid pro quo.

Quid pro quo: getting something for the release of US aid.
Trump: Got nothing he wanted.
Money: aid released to Ukraine about two weeks later than scheduled.
Crime: No crime since all Presidents have used quid pro quo's in the past.

Yea, thanks for parroting the same bullshit that Breitbart tells you.

Now how about you answer the hypothetical question.

How about telling me what the supposed crime is? Then I'll tell you what evidence I would need to see. How can I give you evidence I need to see about no crime?

Yea, I didn't think I'd get a straight answer out of you.

Get back to me when you figure out what "hypothetical" means and you grow the balls to actually answer the question. I'm not interested in spelling this out for you again.

Empirical data and verifiable facts that align with Impeachment criteria.

Lol you can pretend you aren’t a Trump supporter all you want but to anyone rational it can be clearly seen you lack any objectivity whatsoever on this topic.
I dislike Trump,I think he is a bullshit artist who knows how to control a crowd and his base. I DESPISE demoncrats and leftists and liberals whatever the hell yall are calling each other today. I have nothing but pure hatred for leftists.

Holey moley! There is a lot of stuff to unpack . Well we agree, nobody is above the law. Not you, not I, not some Mexican Liberals give "sanctuary" to. Nope. Trump isn't above the law, but so far all I have heard/seen is empty allegations based on on gossip and allegations that seems more like a vendetta driven (forgive me) Witch-hunt than a valid search for truth. That's the last thing liberal Democrats would actually want.

Hmmm..Sometimes I wonder if Trump's Deplorable base can get any dumber, and then this post pops up.
Here's a couple of things.
The result of the 2016 election can never be changed.
If Trump is booted, Pence takes over.
Lefties and normal conservatives know this. Being a Deplorable, you probably don't know how it works. But that's on you.
And if you knew the story behind Biden - and it has been reported on ad infinitum - you'd know why he wanted the prosecutor fired - for being corrupt. The prosecutor in question wasn't even looking into Biden jnr. Oh, I know Trump said that, but almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. Not Fake News, not 'misspoken' words. Deliberate, purposeful lies. Only dumbarse Deplorables fall for it. And of the ones that don't fall for it, but know he's lying and parrot the inept twerp anyway, well, they live up to their name.

Empirical data and verifiable facts that align with Impeachment criteria.
Um empirical data does not align with impeachment criteria.

Hmmm..Sometimes I wonder if Trump's Deplorable base can get any dumber, and then this post pops up.
Here's a couple of things.
The result of the 2016 election can never be changed.
If Trump is booted, Pence takes over.
Lefties and normal conservatives know this. Being a Deplorable, you probably don't know how it works. But that's on you.
And if you knew the story behind Biden - and it has been reported on ad infinitum - you'd know why he wanted the prosecutor fired - for being corrupt. The prosecutor in question wasn't even looking into Biden jnr. Oh, I know Trump said that, but almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. Not Fake News, not 'misspoken' words. Deliberate, purposeful lies. Only dumbarse Deplorables fall for it. And of the ones that don't fall for it, but know he's lying and parrot the inept twerp anyway, well, they live up to their name.
Not a trump supporter shit for brains...but continue with your asinine rant I didn't bother reading since all leftists are lying sacks of shit.

[
Yeah that definitely is a republican answer. Thanks for being honest when no other republican on this board would!

Nothing would make this world a better place than if every democrat in the nation did a Jonestown.

Seriously.
Oh trust me I got the point the first time. I understand you loud and clear. Your ilk’s mentality soundly represented. It’s all you have.

Forum List

Back