Hypocritical Right Wingers

You say that while continuously posting in my thread? :confused:
Funny...You mentioned me before I responded to you in this thread.

But you just keep being a sissy bedwetter. :lol:

So you just "happened" to come across a mention of you in my thread? Or did you do a search of my posts? That's Ok....just keep digging.

:dig:

And yet none of them deny being total hypocrites about it. I guess that makes them honest hypocrites. (Except for daveman. I've busted his ass on more than one lie.)
rut roh, looks like he DIDN'T lie
but YOU are

Oh look!! It's daveman's wingman!! :fu:
called out for being the LIAR you are

You say that while continuously posting in my thread? :confused:

So you just "happened" to come across a mention of you in my thread? Or did you do a search of my posts? That's Ok....just keep digging.

:dig:
I clicked on the thread because I knew there would be plenty of mock-worthy leftist horseshit.

And you didn't disappoint! :clap2:

And yet none of them deny being total hypocrites about it. I guess that makes them honest hypocrites. (Except for daveman. I've busted his ass on more than one lie.)
rut roh, looks like he DIDN'T lie
but YOU are

Oh look!! It's daveman's wingman!! :fu:
Oh, look. DaGoose is desperately trying to deflect attention from his failure. :lol:

And you just keep being a proven liar and suck up to your bossman. :suck:
Coming from a mindless union drone...that's absolutely meaningless.

Hey daveman....I just heard from your boss's protologist. They found your head. :(

Seriously my friend....Jealousy that you don't have a good union job will get you nowhere. I'll bet you sit around at home and wish you had a good job with GREAT pay and benefits. And saying that you wouldn't want one is saying that you don't want to be a success in life.

So just go back to your POS dead end job where the only way to advance is by who you know and whose cock you swallow.

Hey daveman....I just heard from your boss's protologist. They found your head. :(

Seriously my friend....Jealousy that you don't have a good union job will get you nowhere. I'll bet you sit around at home and wish you had a good job with GREAT pay and benefits. And saying that you wouldn't want one is saying that you don't want to be a success in life.

So just go back to your POS dead end job where the only way to advance is by who you know and whose cock you swallow.
THAT defines "union jobs"

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

THAT defines "union jobs"

Hardly, o jealous one. You know better than that and so do I. And anyone who says they would turn down a good union job are only fooling themselves.

Interesting part.....I have a job that many dream about but few can do.

Last edited:

Spoken like someone who's never been in the military.

You see, the military is a meritocracy. The weak and incompetent are weeded out. Individuals are given more responsibility and compensation based not on incessant whining and thuggish protection rackets but on demonstrated skill and ability.

You know...exactly the way unions don't work.

Hardly, o jealous one. You know better than that and so do I. And anyone who says they would turn down a good union job are only fooling themselves.
I wouldn't want a union job. I wouldn't fit in. I have drive and ambition.
Sitting on your ass getting paid for nothing?

WOW What a vile, foul mouth you have.

And you couldn't be more desperate to be one.

Well these guys do bring out the worst in me. :evil: They belong to the class of "we can't attack or disprove the message in the OP so we'll attack the messenger".

Of course many here are partisan hypocrites.

In fct calling someone a partisan hypocrite is redundant.

American Party partisans must be hypocrites otherwise they'd cease being Party partisans.

So you admit you sit on your ass getting paid for nothing?

What a useless waste of resources you are. I couldn't stand doing that. I have too much self-respect. I've always earned my paycheck, and I have no intentions of ever doing otherwise.

Well these guys do bring out the worst in me. :evil: They belong to the class of "we can't attack or disprove the message in the OP so we'll attack the messenger".
flaminghypocritecopymy6.jpg

Why does daveman hate all Americans who belong to unions or work for a branch of government? Because, I believe, he earns less and can't pass the tests or meet the MQ's necessary for government work or required by many unions.
He's consumed by envy, a petty little man desperate for a scapegoat to blame for his personal woes.

Why does daveman hate all Americans who belong to unions or work for a branch of government?
Why is Wry stupid?
Because, I believe, he earns less and can't pass the tests or meet the MQ's necessary for government work or required by many unions.
He's consumed by envy, a petty little man desperate for a scapegoat to blame for his personal woes.
Ummm...19 years, 9 months in the USAF. Moron. :lol:

So you admit you sit on your ass getting paid for nothing?

What a useless waste of resources you are. I couldn't stand doing that. I have too much self-respect. I've always earned my paycheck, and I have no intentions of ever doing otherwise.

Did I admit that I "sit on my ass getting paid for nothing"? Or are you lying again?

And I don't think you would last in my job. You most likely couldn't handle it the hours, stress, responsibility or work environment. And I've seen many come and go over the years......

Why does daveman hate all Americans who belong to unions or work for a branch of government?
Why is Wry stupid?
Because, I believe, he earns less and can't pass the tests or meet the MQ's necessary for government work or required by many unions.

Daveman, you have to give a little to wry. Ya see, he lives in the land of frisco, home the ultra liberal dreamers. He can't help himself, probably has a lot of flashbacks from his early years. Cuz, he sure doesn't have clarity in what he posts.

Seriously my friend....Jealousy that you don't have a good union job will get you nowhere. I'll bet you sit around at home and wish you had a good job with GREAT pay and benefits.

I have a good job with great pay and benefits and I've never needed a union to get that for me. That's what makes people like me leaders as opposed to someone like you, who will always be a follower.

Why is Wry stupid?

Daveman, you have to give a little to wry. Ya see, he lives in the land of frisco, home the ultra liberal dreamers. He can't help himself, probably has a lot of flashbacks from his early years. Cuz, he sure doesn't have clarity in what he posts.

So you have spent nearly 20 years working for the government collecting government paychecks and benefits from MY tax dollars (and will be for the rest of your life)?

Interesting.........:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back