Hypocritical Right Wingers

[And you want to try to tell me you've got it bad? You're IBEW, fer cryin' out loud. The most danger you're in is if the new kid doesn't bring in donuts like you told him to. Bitch, please. :cool:

It's easy to see that you just talk out of your ass.

I could explain that I face more danger working with 345kv on a daily basis than you see in a month. Or I could explain that, even with your overseas tours, I have spent less holidays with my kids when they were growing up. Or I could explain things like swing shift, working in temps that exceed 150 degrees and forced overtime but guess what? You wouldn't understand.

And really, I don't care if you understand or not. Just say a silent thank you to the electrical workers on Christmas morning when you're surrounded by loved ones around a lit Christmas tree while dinner is in the oven. They are at work away from their families on holidays supplying your electrical power. And say thanks to those who are out risking their lives getting your lights back on while your nose is pressed against the window watching.
I wouldn't understand? :lol: Fool.

Leftists discussing the military is like ugly virgin prudes discussing sex: No experience, no interest in getting any, and no chance of getting any.
BTW....Both my son-in-law and his father are Air Force career men (father retired) so please don't try to toss any bullshit lies my way.
You're not the first leftist I've seen try to take credit for his family's military service. At least he had had the grace to try to enlist, but they wouldn't take him. You didn't even try to enlist, did you?

Oh, and do you tell your father he's sucking on the government tit?

No?

Then you're just a butthurt little bitch, aren't you?

[And you want to try to tell me you've got it bad? You're IBEW, fer cryin' out loud. The most danger you're in is if the new kid doesn't bring in donuts like you told him to. Bitch, please. :cool:

I could explain that I face more danger working with 345kv on a daily basis than you see in a month. Or I could explain that, even with your overseas tours, I have spent less holidays with my kids when they were growing up. Or I could explain things like swing shift, working in temps that exceed 150 degrees and forced overtime but guess what? You wouldn't understand.

And really, I don't care if you understand or not. Just say a silent thank you to the electrical workers on Christmas morning when you're surrounded by loved ones around a lit Christmas tree while dinner is in the oven. They are at work away from their families on holidays supplying your electrical power. And say thanks to those who are out risking their lives getting your lights back on while your nose is pressed against the window watching.

BTW....Both my son-in-law and his father are Air Force career men (father retired) so please don't try to toss any bullshit lies my way.

And you know what? When your day is over, you get to go home to your nice warm house, and eat your nice dinner, and be around your nice little family. You really aren't winning any sympathy here...
Now, Dis, union electricians have it far rougher than military members. They have to do a little work every now and then, and sometimes they have to wait five minutes before they can take a coffee break! Oh, the humanity! :(

And you know what? When your day is over, you get to go home to your nice warm house, and eat your nice dinner, and be around your nice little family. You really aren't winning any sympathy here...
Now, Dis, union electricians have it far rougher than military members. They have to do a little work every now and then, and sometimes they have to wait five minutes before they can take a coffee break! Oh, the humanity! :(

Funny me for expecting he could keep his own wires uncrossed if he were such an important member of society.

Just another basement dwelling dipshit...

Funny me for expecting he could keep his own wires uncrossed if he were such an important member of society.

Just another basement dwelling dipshit...
:clap2:

Forum List

Back