Hypocritical Right Wingers

And yet none of them deny being total hypocrites about it. I guess that makes them honest hypocrites. (Except for daveman. I've busted his ass on more than one lie.)

So the Government owns all our money and they kindly let us keep some after taking what they want? That surely must be your position since you agree with Madeline that somehow cutting taxes is us giving someone more money. Guess what you two dumb asses, it is OUR money and the Government takes it FROM us with taxes. It is not reasonable nor correct to take a higher precentage from someone simply because they happen to have more then you.

The idiots here think its OK for the gov't to spend spend spend.... and when they run outta money they just go back to the goose that lays golden eggs (the rich) and demand more eggs.

How about they cut the entitlements and trim all the idiotic spending and actually live within their means.

What Joe Blow the rich dude makes is none of my buisiness.
If I want what he has, then maybe I need to step up my game.... wow, what a concept.

This class warfare shit has got to stop!

Ok....go ahead and tell us what you would cut that would balance the budget.

First, I detailed your lies in one post that you could not deny.

Second, I called someone a racist when he said he thought that the military desegregation was wrong because blacks are slower decision makers. So was that a racist statement or not? PLEASE ANSWER.
Are you aware that the phrase "you idiots" means not just you? Or did you think it was referring to you and the voices in your head?

Ok...no answer.

Your reluctance to call that statement racist must mean you agree with it. And that, my friend, is sick.
you didnt provide any context or WHO said it

There you go, redefining words again. What is it with you idiots? Everything you don't like is either a "lie" or "racist"...just because you don't like it. The actual meanings of the words have changed to "something a leftist doesn't like".

Do you know how dumb you sound when you do that?

Standard leftist tactics.... its all they have.

Propaganda and trickery. Nothing is real anymore....
They define reality by framing the debate...or so they feel.

First, I detailed your lies in one post that you could not deny.

Second, I called someone a racist when he said he thought that the military desegregation was wrong because blacks are slower decision makers. So was that a racist statement or not? PLEASE ANSWER.
Are you aware that the phrase "you idiots" means not just you? Or did you think it was referring to you and the voices in your head?

Ok...no answer.

Your reluctance to call that statement racist must mean you agree with it. And that, my friend, is sick.
Your refusal to deny that you lick yogurt off hobo toes must mean you do it.

Dood. That's nasty. Cut it out.

So the Government owns all our money and they kindly let us keep some after taking what they want? That surely must be your position since you agree with Madeline that somehow cutting taxes is us giving someone more money. Guess what you two dumb asses, it is OUR money and the Government takes it FROM us with taxes. It is not reasonable nor correct to take a higher precentage from someone simply because they happen to have more then you.

The idiots here think its OK for the gov't to spend spend spend.... and when they run outta money they just go back to the goose that lays golden eggs (the rich) and demand more eggs.

How about they cut the entitlements and trim all the idiotic spending and actually live within their means.

What Joe Blow the rich dude makes is none of my buisiness.
If I want what he has, then maybe I need to step up my game.... wow, what a concept.

This class warfare shit has got to stop!

Ok....go ahead and tell us what you would cut that would balance the budget.
if they would just reduce the amount of the increase in spending every year eventually it would disappear

Ok...no answer.

Dagoose.....I suppose you still feel that whites and blacks should be separated?

USArmyRetired.....Yes I do. Whites are quicker thinkers in stressful situations like combat. Also if you look at history it was incompetent Negroes who caused the most deaths of our soldiers at one time on American soil in our nations history.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...said-let-the-troops-decide-2.html#post3033702

THIS is the type of garbage that daveman REFUSES to say is racist. And then he had the gall to say I'm just throwing the word "racist" around.

Ok...no answer.

Dagoose.....I suppose you still feel that whites and blacks should be separated?

USArmyRetired.....Yes I do. Whites are quicker thinkers in stressful situations like combat. Also if you look at history it was incompetent Negroes who caused the most deaths of our soldiers at one time on American soil in our nations history.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...said-let-the-troops-decide-2.html#post3033702

THIS is the type of garbage that daveman REFUSES to say is racist. And then he had the gall to say I'm just throwing the word "racist" around.
uh, that guy is known as a racist
so yet another FAIL for you

you taking his bullshit as something that needs to be rejected is also a fail since just about everything he posts is quite generally rejected

you taking his bullshit as something that needs to be rejected is also a fail since just about everything he posts is quite generally rejected

Thanks for letting me know that about daveman. I suspected it but you confirmed it. :lol:

Thanks for letting me know that about daveman. I suspected it but you confirmed it. :lol:
i was refering to the guy you quoted, USAR
not daveman

not daveman

I knew that. Why do you think I added the LOL guy?

Anyhow, daveman deserved it. :lol:

not daveman

no, he didnt

Grow a sense of humor. He takes shots at me just because I am a member of a labor union even if it has nothing to do with the thread topic.

So if you want to call me an asshole in a PM and give me negative points like you did so be it. I'm just fighting fire with fire.

Ok...no answer.

Dood. I've called down USAR several times for his racist shit. Am I supposed to follow him all over the board and be constantly vigilant for anything that may be even the slightest bit racist in his posts?

I'll leave that to you. You like to follow people around.

no, he didnt

Grow a sense of humor. He takes shots at me just because I am a member of a labor union even if it has nothing to do with the thread topic.

So if you want to call me an asshole in a PM and give me negative points like you did so be it. I'm just fighting fire with fire.
Not doing a very good job, apparently.

By the way...what flavor of yogurt do you like to lick off hobo toes?

What bothers me about some of our conservatives's posts is the economic policies they advocate for. End unemployment. Renew the Bush tax cuts and give the wealthiest Americans $700 Billion because "they earned it". Eliminate the deficit -- but don't touch Social Security or Medicare.

It's lunacy. Unpatriotic, inhumane lunacy.

And yet none of them deny being total hypocrites about it. I guess that makes them honest hypocrites. (Except for daveman. I've busted his ass on more than one lie.)
rut roh, looks like he DIDN'T lie
but YOU are

I'll leave that to you. You like to follow people around.

You say that while continuously posting in my thread? :confused:
Funny...You mentioned me before I responded to you in this thread.

But you just keep being a sissy bedwetter. :lol:

So you just "happened" to come across a mention of you in my thread? Or did you do a search of my posts? That's Ok....just keep digging.

:dig:

What bothers me about some of our conservatives's posts is the economic policies they advocate for. End unemployment. Renew the Bush tax cuts and give the wealthiest Americans $700 Billion because "they earned it". Eliminate the deficit -- but don't touch Social Security or Medicare.

It's lunacy. Unpatriotic, inhumane lunacy.

rut roh, looks like he DIDN'T lie
but YOU are

Oh look!! It's daveman's wingman!! :fu:

Forum List

Back