Hypocrite ~ VIDEO: Beto vs Beto on AR-15 Ownership

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Watch the debate between the Beto O'Rourke of 2018 running for the Senate from Texas vs the Beto O'Rourke of 2019 running for the Democrat presidential nomination as they present sharply contrasting views on the subject of AR-15 ownership.

Watch the debate between the Beto O'Rourke of 2018 running for the Senate from Texas vs the Beto O'Rourke of 2019 running for the Democrat presidential nomination as they present sharply contrasting views on the subject of AR-15 ownership.

What a minute.....No law would have stopped this freak from shooting those people....he wasn't allowed to legally own a gun.

Could Beto even pass a background check to conduct a gun buy back program?

IMG_2077.jpg

I wonder what happened between here two videos?

Could you think of anything?

Gee...

Oh! Wait a minute! Twenty people were killed by a lunatic who listened to what Trump has been saying then drove hundreds of miles to kill the Brown people who are the invaders, the infestation, the rapists, murderers and drug dealers!

Gee...

Oh! Wait a minute! Twenty people were killed by a lunatic who listened to what Trump has been saying then drove hundreds of miles to kill the Brown people who are the invaders, the infestation, the rapists, murderers and drug dealers!

And dog shit breath from SNOPES....

Connor Betts, the suspect in the Dayton mass shooting in August 2019, has on social media described himself as a leftist, expressed “pro-Satan” views, and has stated support for Elizabeth Warren.

Rating

True
About this rating

SUCK MY DICK YOU LOUSY COMMUNIST BASTARD!!!!!

Gee...

Connor Betts, the suspect in the Dayton mass shooting in August 2019, has on social media described himself as a leftist, expressed “pro-Satan” views, and has stated support for Elizabeth Warren.

Rating

True
About this rating

One articulate fellow you are! With a vocabulary that broad you fit right in with the Right Wing!

Gee...

Rating

True
About this rating

One articulate fellow you are! With a vocabulary that broad you fit right in with the Right Wing!

Truth kicks ass with ABNORMALS!

Gee...

Rating

True
About this rating

Sounds like both Beto O'Rourke and The Nut Job had a change of heart. It's not usually a lie or hypocrisy except when dealing with bought off Republicans....

Gee...

Rating

True
About this rating

Sounds like both Beto O'Rourke and The Nut Job had a change of heart. It's not usually a lie or hypocrisy except when dealing with bought off Republicans....

EdTheCommunist has spoken!.......

Gee...

Rating

True
About this rating

In the words of John Lennon, gimme some truth.

Gee...

Rating

True
About this rating

"Happiness is a warm gun."
- John Lennon

Gee...

Rating

True
About this rating

- John Lennon
After meeting his assassin, would he be so glib?

Rating

True
About this rating

- John Lennon
After meeting his assassin, would he be so glib?

It's likely he would blame the assassin.

Gee...

People hear what they want to hear from top politicos and start shooting up places. We saw that with shootings committed by people who listened to Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. So, what is taking guns away from law abiding citizens going to solve?

Gee...

People hear what they want to hear from top politicos and start shooting up places. We saw that with shootings committed by people who listened to Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. So, what is taking guns away from law abiding citizens going to solve?

Aren't those shooters "law abiding citizens" right up to the point they pull the trigger?

Forum List

Back