Trump gains black support

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” he added. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

This man has his head screwed on right.

“President Trump is a rich guy who is mired in white privilege to the extreme,” he added. “Republicans are too sheepish to call him out on anything and they are afraid of losing their positions and losing any power themselves.”

This man has his head screwed on right.

Trump and I are a lot alike in mindset and I bet you Trump does not think Whites as a whole are better than any race but he believe he is better than anyone else...

So many just assume he think that for all whites when it is only for him and maybe Ivanka...

But will it be enough to help Biden, Warren or Beto beat Trump in 2020?

Democrats have the Black and Latino vote locked up but can you win Texas even with those votes?

I doubt it.

Well Texas is Minority-Majority so if blacks are locked in for the Democrats and so are Latinos what is cause Democrats from winning this State?

I mean come on is your message that bad that Texas minorities just can not vote for the Democrat?

But will it be enough to help Biden, Warren or Beto beat Trump in 2020?

Democrats have the Black and Latino vote locked up but can you win Texas even with those votes?

I doubt it.

Well Texas is Minority-Majority so if blacks are locked in for the Democrats and so are Latinos what is cause Democrats from winning this State?

I mean come on is your message that bad that Texas minorities just can not vote for the Democrat?

I guessing a large percentage just dont vote PERIOD,

more than likely, they assume RED wins, and dont waste the time to F with it.

How do you figure?

Not a single Repub/Trumpian has or will challenge his post. Stuff like this gets said all the time on this forum and none of you on the "right" ever challenge it.

Why is that?

How do you figure?

Not a single Repub/Trumpian has or will challenge his post. Stuff like this gets said all the time on this forum and none of you on the "right" ever challenge it.

Why is that?

Wouldn’t it make more sense for you and Mac1958 to just PROVE him wrong and a liar....surely you can do that...right?

How do you figure?

Why is that?

Wouldn’t it make more sense for you and Mac1958 to just PROVE him wrong and a liar....surely you can do that...right?

No, it would not. If someone makes a claim, they should support it. If I said there was a alien base on the moon prepare to attack earth, should you be required to prove me wrong?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Of note...the guy Trump called "My African" just left the GOP

White people are superior to Blacks.

And here is the voice of the Repub party folks.
Uhhmmm, only in your screwed up perceptions.

How do you figure?

Why is that?

No, it would not. If someone makes a claim, they should support it. If I said there was a alien base on the moon prepare to attack earth, should you be required to prove me wrong?

Does that mean you intend to stop debating those who make claims? Seems like I see you doing that quite often here...no?

my fellow black brothers and sisters: we can mark the creation of this nation not July 4th, 1776 but August 6, 1619 when the first black slaves arrived on our shores against their will in bondage.

a child in kindergarten today is 5 times more likely to be expelled and disciplined if they are black

we need reparations for african american, and we need to call out the white supremacist in the white house and defeat him in 2020

How do you figure?

Why is that?
Bullcrap. I have called him out previously. Some people you just quit with after awhile as you know it will make no difference. And you are an ass if you think his view is the general view for conservatives. I guess I will now start calling all Dems as racist since there have been some that post racist comments. That is your warped logic.

Forum List

Back