Hypocrite actress wears poverty is sexist sweatshirt that cost $380 dollars

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In a perfect illustration of the rampant hypocrisy that dominated last night’s Golden Globes, actress Connie Britton wore a sweatshirt emblazoned with the baffling phrase “poverty is sexist” that cost $380 dollars.
Hypocrite Actress Wears “Poverty is Sexist” Sweatshirt That Cost $380 Dollars
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gawd you gotta love how gawd dam stupid the left makes themselves look, , this is comparable to these dumb asses who use the excuse of " infowars or endtimes" article being false .
Your so blind it goes right past you.
The stupidity leeches out like a banana being stomped on lol.

In a perfect illustration of the rampant hypocrisy that dominated last night’s Golden Globes, actress Connie Britton wore a sweatshirt emblazoned with the baffling phrase “poverty is sexist” that cost $380 dollars.
Hypocrite Actress Wears “Poverty is Sexist” Sweatshirt That Cost $380 Dollars
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gawd you gotta love how gawd dam stupid the left makes themselves look, , this is comparable to these dumb asses who use the excuse of " infowars or endtimes" article being false .
Your so blind it goes right past you.
The stupidity leeches out like a banana being stomped on lol.
Give her a break, she knows what poverty is about. She once had to wait 5 minutes for her Tall, Non-Fat Latte With Caramel Drizzle order at Starbucks.

I believe that most people (even some genuine liberals) realize that many celebrity liberals are hypocrites.

Those celebrity liberals live in gated communities, send their children to posh private schools, and travel around in chauffeured cars.

Yet they tell us ordinary people how we should think and act and vote.

I suspect that some (most?) of those celebrities talk that way in public because they know that "Hollywood" expects them to do so if they want to be part of the "in" crowd.

Is there any wonder why so many ordinary people NO longer watch those award shows? (Those shows are just a chance for the clique to slap one another on the back and congratulate one another on how simply marvelous they all are.)

100 bucks goes to charity. I missed that in that article.

Pretty nice markup for a 40 dollar sweatshirt don't ya think? I mean a regular company makes 15 bucks or so, but these guys make 240. All for doing what? Preying on the ignorant, rich twits who are long on message but real short on actually doing anything about the wealth imbalance. Amazing, the actress, who no doubt makes ten times what the average American makes in a year, can assuage her feelings of guilt for a paltry 400 bucks.

How wonderful...

I've read more celebrities donated to Houston and Florida than did politicians. What does that tell you. Lets not mention New Orleans.

Forum List

Back