Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

The medical community is pushing for vaccinations. You’re wrong again.

Vaccines that they admit:

1. Do not stop you from getting the virus
2. Do not stop you from spreading the virus
3. Does not guarantee you won't end up in the hospital.
4. Does not guarantee you won't end up dead.

Why would they push this vaccine? Maybe could it be MONEY???

Right.

Republican actions are a result of politicization. Democrats are listening to the medical community.

Yea uh huh. So which Fauci are you listening to? The "don't need to wear a mask Fauci" or the "wear a mask Fauci?"

Which medical community are you listening to? Only the ones that say to get a vaccine, while ignoring the ones who say it doesn't do anything?

Vaccines that they admit:

1. Do not stop you from getting the virus
2. Do not stop you from spreading the virus
3. Does not guarantee you won't end up in the hospital.
4. Does not guarantee you won't end up dead.

Why would they push this vaccine? Maybe could it be MONEY???
Correct. The vaccine isn’t 100% going to guarantee anything. It’s just going to reduce the chance of serious illness.

Yea uh huh. So which Fauci are you listening to? The "don't need to wear a mask Fauci" or the "wear a mask Fauci?"
You’re just proving my point. You didn’t even know who Fauci was until Trump got into it with him.

Trump politicized this whole thing and turned you guys against our health officials.

He politicized it and that’s why Republicans aren’t getting vaccinated.

As usual, you’re always wrong.
The only "politicization" is by those who want to force a risky and ineffective mRNA injection on people, that likely has no value.
Not wanting to take a risky injection that have almost no benefit, is not political.

The medical community is pushing for vaccinations. You’re wrong again.

How many doctors and nurses do you know?
I work on medical devices like pacemakers, so I know hundreds, at least.
There is not a single medical person I know who likes these mRNA injections even a little bit.
Most have taken them, but only because even thought they think they are a bad idea or useless, the risks are not that bad.
But there is NO ONE who like them except for ignorant political hacks.

The medical community disagrees with you.

What are your medical qualifications?

You keep saying that, and your wrong.
You have to be lying.
If you actually knew or talked to anyone in the medical community, you know they do NOT like these mRNA injections at all.
Why would hundreds of doctors and nurses be getting fired if there was not medical resistance to them?

You keep saying that, and your wrong.
You keep avoiding the question. I wonder why that is.

The reason I ask is because I I think I’ll listen to the medical experts and not some random idiot on an anonymous message board with no medical qualifications yet thinks he knows more about than the actual experts.

So once again, what are your medical credentials?

Right.

Republican actions are a result of politicization. Democrats are listening to the medical community.

Lie.
Trump and republicans created, pushed, funded, and endorsed the mRNA injections.
It is intelligent people, left and right, who are skeptical.
It is obvious that you for example, know nothing about them.
You have not made a single informed argument.
While since I do have a medical background, have made a half dozen logical arguments as to why they are bad.

I did not say that most doctors are not getting vaxed.
I said that they ARE getting vaxed against their will, due to the political pressures.
But getting vaxed does NOT mean they support these mRNA injections.
Show me the medical institutions that are recommending against taking it.

Forum List

Back