Hurrry up Nov 3rd !!

theim said:
Alan Colmes? Alan Colmes the lib on H&C? The guy who keeps saying "X more days 'till John Kerry is elected?"
Or is Alan Coomes a guy I just don't know?

It's the lib himself ..the Ying to Hannity's Yang......And pardon my poor spelling skills, technically it's still morning for me. Brain not on all cylinders just yet :coffee3:

Bonnie said:
Another brilliant but scary post becasue it's so true.

However on a lighter note....Alan Coomes seems to think Bush will win by five, which seems to be the mantra on predictions.........Bush wins by 5 points and gets 300 electoral votes.

When did Alan say that? If Alan thinks it will be by five points im guessing 9+

dilloduck said:
I'm not sure if we will know who's president by then but if we don't at least it will be in the hands of the lawyers. While this is disgusting also, I will be relieved to know that that all these anti-Bush talking points will abate because the dems don't even believe in them. Watch them disappear and a whole NEW batch of BS arise. We actually may be able to debate something ELSE instead of the same old dead horses !!!!!!!! Maybe we get to switch to election fraud and have some new "facts" to knock around !! :dance:

Are you kidding me? As soon as he wins re-election the impeachment preliminaries begin.

Bet me.

Zhukov said:
Are you kidding me? As soon as he wins re-election the impeachment preliminaries begin.

Bet me.

As much as Democrats would love to do it they cant. They have no crime. and no control over the house or senate.

As much as Democrats would love to do it they cant. They have no crime. and no control over the house or senate.

If a President can escape serious and obvious crimes unscathed, a President can be accused of something based on nothing.

I didn't say they would be successful, I'm just saying they are going to try. I've read and heard that they've already got alot of the initial paperwork written up, and were simply waiting to see if he was re-electd or not.

They are a vindictive bunch. We all know this. The Repulicans humiliated their hero. They can't help but swing back however ineffectually.

Zhukov said:
If a President can escape serious and obvious crimes unscathed, a President can be accused of something based on nothing.

I didn't say they would be successful, I'm just saying they are going to try. I've read and heard that they've already got alot of the initial paperwork written up, and were simply waiting to see if he was re-electd or not.

They are a vindictive bunch. We all know this. The Repulicans humiliated their hero. They can't help but swing back however ineffectually.

Its just more of a sign of their implosion. if they try to impeach Bush after tuesday...especially if its a Landslide victory. They are going to destroy any chance of regaining power for the next 50 years.

Its just more of a sign of their implosion. if they try to impeach Bush after tuesday...especially if its a Landslide victory. They are going to destroy any chance of regaining power for the next 50 years.

funny they said the same thing about republicans after they tried to get clinton ( i didn't like clinton, its been said over and over again in other threads, but i thought impeachment was stupid and really kicked off this whole disasterous era of partisanship we're in)

Zhukov said:

Its my understanding that Kennedy is behind this, and it's going to be regarding the Abu Grahib prison scandal.

Bonnie said:
Its my understanding that Kennedy is behind this, and it's going to be regarding the Abu Grahib prison scandal.

Well if he is behind it, it will more than likely be publicly promulgated by someone else. That man has so little respect outside his own liberal circles they would need another spokesman. Any guesses?

NATO AIR said:
i didn't like clinton, its been said over and over again in other threads, but i thought impeachment was stupid and really kicked off this whole disasterous era of partisanship we're in)

It was only stupid because they should have known by that point that most Democrats would choose their party over what was right. Partly because of the character of most democrats, and partly because Pres. Clinto was still relatively popular.

Zhukov said:
Well if he is behind it, it will more than likely be publicly promulgated by someone else. That man has so little respect outside his own liberal circles they would need another spokesman. Any guesses?

Yeah he's a drunk old coot, but he still pulls some strings in Washington....Im sure the usual suspects are involved.

theim said:
Daschle if he gets re-elected

I think Daschle has a better chance at being Kerry's running mate than winning his senate seat back.

If the Democrats do implode completely and attempt the impeachment route, they will fail and fail fast. Thats just going to make them violent.

I think Daschle has a better chance at being Kerry's running mate than winning his senate seat back.

If the Democrats do implode completely and attempt the impeachment route, they will fail and fail fast. Thats just going to make them violent.

He's been strangely under the radar this term.

Bonnie said:
He's been strangely under the radar this term.

he knew thune (who is a jackass, i'd rather have daschale amazingly) would give him a run for his money

so he's playing the role of a republican to win reelection

this is one case where south dakota should go with him rather than thune... daschale takes care of south dakota more so than most politicians do in other states.

Forum List

Back