Hur couldn't determine who had access to Biden's unsecured classified docs or whether they passed thru foreign hands ...

The Hur report said no indictments, no charges. You continue to lie.
I didn’t say it did. It said they couldn’t because he was too senile to prosecute…can you not read? Or is it a comprehension issue? Or do you suffer from the same issues xiden does?

The fact he’s too senile doesn’t change the boat loads of evidence they highlighted that shows he willfully retained and disclosed classified documents in violation of the law.

Much like the fact Hickley was insane doesn’t change the fact he shot Reagan.

Same difference, it’s just you are voting for that guy

I didn’t say it did. It said they couldn’t because he was too senile to prosecute…can you not read? Or is it a comprehension issue? Or do you suffer from the same issues xiden does?

The fact he’s too senile doesn’t change the boat loads of evidence they highlighted that shows he willfully retained and disclosed classified documents in violation of the law.

Much like the fact Hickley was insane doesn’t change the fact he shot Reagan.

Same difference, it’s just you are voting for that guy
No, he said he had concerns, but he did not rise to the level that he should not indict.

That is an error by a tainted MAGA homer.

Hur has not hurt Biden in the slightest, while Trump has lost a sexual battery case to the tune of $83 million, a business fraud case to a whopping tune of $450 million, and is facing a hush money case in NYC, an election interference case in Fulton County GA, a documents theft and obstruction of justice case in FL, and the J6 case in Washington DC.

Ho Hum to you.

So you’ve admitted you don’t know and can’t know but still suggest some degree of nefariousness.
seems youre to ignorant to realize thats the problem,,

classified documents sat without any security both in joes garage and an office in penn st,, some of it over a decade when he had no authority to have it let alone unsecured,,

so do we have a list pf people that had access to those places or that all of what he originally took is all of what was collected,, did some of them disappear??

not knowing those things is the problem,,

if someone not authorized read them is a whole other problem,,,

No, he said he had concerns, but he did not rise to the level that he should not indict.

That is an error by a tainted MAGA homer.

Hur has not hurt Biden in the slightest, while Trump has lost a sexual battery case to the tune of $83 million, a business fraud case to a whopping tune of $450 million, and is facing a hush money case in NYC, an election interference case in Fulton County GA, a documents theft and obstruction of justice case in FL, and the J6 case in Washington DC.

Ho Hum to you.
I literally provided a link to the report. He said xiden willfully retained and disclosed classified material in violation of the law

His concerns were that xiden was to senile to prosecute

“I’m too stupid to be found guilty, but StoneCold and my base of Illegals and the non living will still vote for me. Come on, Man!” — JB
You're making up quotes now? Dammit dude! Learn to read! I have not said anything about voting! Your foreskinned-lined brain is just not able to comprehend what you read. Or DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THAT HUR NAILED HIM?
Ask for help if you need it. Meanwhile I'll be here laughing my ass off at your stupidity!😂

Holy Shit! Paul Sperry linking “real clear investigations”! All the big breaking news that is important and not just right wing nonsense comes out that way. Can’t wait to see what they have on Hunter’s laptop.

Of course, but there is no evidence supporting your claim.

The opposite is true with xiden, we know he stole classified documents, and keep them at that location, where people came in and out of. We also know that he has shared them with at least some people…so…yeah there is a difference between your unsupported accusation and the case of Joey “to senile” to prosecute xiden
There is no evidence supporting the “possible” scenario offered by the poster. None.
Just a suggestion as to what may have happened since we don’t know.

seems youre to ignorant to realize thats the problem,,

classified documents sat without any security both in joes garage and an office in penn st,, some of it over a decade when he had no authority to have it let alone unsecured,,

so do we have a list pf people that had access to those places or that all of what he originally took is all of what was collected,, did some of them disappear??

not knowing those things is the problem,,

if someone not authorized read them is a whole other problem,,,
There is no problem, dupe.
Only the suggestion of a problem which of course is all you dopes need.

There is no evidence supporting the “possible” scenario offered by the poster. None.
Just a suggestion as to what may have happened since we don’t know.
we do know that Xiden willfully retained and disclosed classified material. We do know that he DOJ has said they won't prosecute him for it, because he's too senile.

Forum List

Back