Hunting Hitler

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Did he really off himself in that bunker or did he escape and the world was lied to?

New show coming on the History Channel explores this possibility.

What are your thoughts on it? And....the same question pertains to Bin Laden. Was he really killed and dumped at sea? Or is he still alive somewhere in lockdown forever?

(Mods...if this belongs in conspiracy theories, please move it).

I think Hitler killed himself but I'm not so sure bin Laden is dead. Why would they not want the world to see his dead body? I don't buy that shit about a burial at sea and I don't think Obama wanted him dead anyway. I mean, he identified with him and has the same hatred for this country as bin Laden. He's probably living in Iran or some other muslim shithole receiving American tax payer money. I don't trust anything Obama says or claims he does, he's a damn liar.

I think Hitler killed himself
The body discovered in the bunker...they did tests on the bones there. The only body there, actually. Female. So..where is Hitlers body?

Did he really off himself in that bunker or did he escape and the world was lied to?

What are your thoughts on it? And....the same question pertains to Bin Laden. Was he really killed and dumped at sea? Or is he still alive somewhere in lockdown forever?

After the Mermaid and Megalodon "documentaries" and shows like Ancient Aliens (where every kinda interesting human accomplishment was due to aliens, or so it seems) I'm thinking this is just more of the same. Someone said like "I think he died in the bunker." And someone overheard and ran completely off the reservation with the idea.

Still, project paperclip extricated Nazi scientists and the Catholic Church helped other Nazis escape to South America so who knows.

I'll watch it. Beats that stupid Brown Family in Alaska and their dorky kids.

The Learning Channel went to hell. History Channel is getting close to it too, but I do like history shows. Expedition Unknown is great, but that guy that hosts it sounds like he has a frog in his throat.

It's an almost 100% certainty he offed himself. He was a drug addled psychopath. If he had lived he couldn't have overcome his hyper-inflated ego and remained obscure; he was incapable of that.

I believe he still posts on this message board

He was reincarnated as Barack Obama.

Ted Cruz is his illegitimate son

Untitled-193-1024x535.jpg

Hitler was born in 1889 so I think it's safe to assume he no longer walks the earth. FDR's admiration for Stalin led to the Russians "liberating" Berlin rather than American Troops who did all the work The drunk Russian hoard uncovered Hitler's bunker and became responsible for Hitler's remains and true to form they screwed it up forever.

Hitler was born in 1889 so I think it's safe to assume he no longer walks the earth. FDR's admiration for Stalin led to the Russians "liberating" Berlin rather than American Troops who did all the work The drunk Russian hoard uncovered Hitler's bunker and became responsible for Hitler's remains and true to form they screwed it up forever.
It was the Soviets who defeated Hitler, not the U.S.

They killed twenty times the number of Germans that we did

Gracie,
Do you mean like hunting Nazis? Well you found one. Now what are you going to do.

Just watched the first episode of "Hunting Hitler"
The History Channel has done itself a great disservice.
The shows concept is based on a complete misunderstanding of Hitlers personality.
A megalomaniac, his existence was so interwoven with the resurgence of German power and the fulfillment of his " mission" to expand the territory of the German state, that it's inevitable demise left little reason for his continued existence.
The concept of Hitler spending the remainder of his life in a bunker in backwater Argentina, or moving from town to town as a perpetual refugee is preposterous.
A life bereft of political power, with no ability to effect conditions in Germany , would have been anathema to Hitler. He was nothing if not driven by his vision of history.
To Hitler death was infinitely more preferable then simple living.
The show would better have been titled " Hunting Nazis"

The History Channel has done itself a great disservice with " Hunting Hitler"
The premise that Hitler escaped Berlin is based on a complete misunderstanding of the mans character.
A megalomaniac, Hitlers existence was so completely tied to the success of his "mission".. the resurrection of German power, the expansion of German territory and the elimination of Jews, that finally realizing all was lost, he saw no use in living. Additionally he was terrified of being captured , especially by the Soviets.
Attempting a long journey, the result of which would be a life of hiding and moving from one safe house to another, with the attendant risk of capture , would have been unimaginable to him.
For a man with his psychosis, life in some Argentiniann hamlet, far from any ability to effect the politics in Germany, would be worse than death.
There is far more real evidence for the existence of Bigfoot, than that Hitler ventured further than a few meters from his bunker, to

Hitler heard about what happened to his buddy Benito and there was no way that he was going to take any chances on being captured. There was no way he was going to allow his body to be dragged thru the streets of Moscow.

Plus, he was very ill. I don't think there is any way he could have made the journey to the airport via the "tunnels" or dealt with the u-boat trip to Argentina.

Finally and I know this is debatable b/c many nazis did make it to Argentina and lived for many years, but I don't think Argentina would have wanted to have Hitler hiding out in their country.

Yeah, I watched and felt the same way. Right now, I am watching Atlantis Found...which it really hasn't been but History Channel does like to make show titles with bobbers attached. :lol:

Forum List

Back