Hunter? Really? Jared Kushner Scores $2 billion Investment from Saudi Arabia: report

I've said this all along.
Jared was the personal concierge for Saudi Arabi.. and helping MBS out of his Khashogi Murder Rap, etc.
Trumps first Trip was to Saudi Arabia.. even tho he's not a Muslim fan.
They're set for life now.

Jared Kushner Scores $2 billion Investment from Saudi Arabia: report​

Published: April 11, 2022 at 2:12 p.m. ET
By Steven Nelson

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed overriding a review panel’s objections​

im-522452

Then–White House senior adviser Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, Kushner’s wife and the then-president’s daughter and also a senior Trump adviser, arrive at the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology in Riyadh in May 2017.​

Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million, according to a New York Times report.

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due-diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics.
A letter written by fund staff to a board member who dissented cited “aims to form a strategic relationship with the Affinity Partners Fund and its founder, Jared Kushner,” in going ahead with the deal, according to the report.
[.........................]

Jared Kushner scores $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia: report

Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of...
Interesting did he use his father's name to get the connection? Kushner like hunter used his VP fathers name while his father was VP?

Kushner has no experience in private equity. The politically-connected slum landlord being given $2 billion by a foreign entity merits scrutiny.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, invested $2 billion in Jared Kushner's new private equity firm six months after Kushner left the White House, where he was a key defender of bin Salman, even though the Saudi fund's investment screening committee expressed serious misgivings... The screening committee's four members — current or former heads of Saudi Aramco, Dow Chemical, the Saudi Central Bank, and Saudi Industrial Development Fund — voted unanimously against investing in Kushner's fledging Affinity Fund, citing the "inexperience" of its management, an asset management fee that "seems excessive," and the fact that due diligence found the firm's operations "unsatisfactory in all aspects."
You are freaking out about Kushner's experience and totally ignoring the fact that Hunter got rich dealing in areas that he also had no experience in. A Two-faced double standard as usual.

I've said this all along.
Jared was the personal concierge for Saudi Arabi.. and helping MBS out of his Khashogi Murder Rap, etc.
Trumps first Trip was to Saudi Arabia.. even tho he's not a Muslim fan.
They're set for life now.

Jared Kushner Scores $2 billion Investment from Saudi Arabia: report​

Published: April 11, 2022 at 2:12 p.m. ET
By Steven Nelson

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed overriding a review panel’s objections​

im-522452

Then–White House senior adviser Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, Kushner’s wife and the then-president’s daughter and also a senior Trump adviser, arrive at the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology in Riyadh in May 2017.​

Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million, according to a New York Times report.

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due-diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics.
A letter written by fund staff to a board member who dissented cited “aims to form a strategic relationship with the Affinity Partners Fund and its founder, Jared Kushner,” in going ahead with the deal, according to the report.
[.........................]

Jared Kushner scores $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia: report

Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of...
the difference is what Kushner did was legal, what Hunter did was illegal. nice try, but you FAILED.

No...just the aftermath. Read above. Well covered.

He was a US resident. If he had been a full citizen I guess it would have also been OK because it was in an SA Consulate huh?

If he was a US citizen, then the US would have a right to demand an investigation of a killing of a US citizen. The fact that he lived in the US doesn't give the US authority to go to an embassy of another country and force them to do anything. I noticed that you didn't address the fact the Saudi company gave Jared's firm 2B, but they, or any other Saudi company, had nothing to do with the bail out. Want to try and make the connection or are you conceding that one had nothing to do with the other?

You are freaking out about Kushner's experience and totally ignoring the fact that Hunter...
I am quite cognizant of the vendetta against Hunter Biden, have no problem with his financial dealings being scrutinized, and recognize that it is evoked as a desperate diversion by those who do not wish to honestly confront the disparate matter of this thread.

There are threads that deal with that alternative topic.

Kushner has no experience in private equity. The politically-connected slum landlord being given $2 billion by a foreign entity merits scrutiny.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, invested $2 billion in Jared Kushner's new private equity firm six months after Kushner left the White House, where he was a key defender of bin Salman, even though the Saudi fund's investment screening committee expressed serious misgivings... The screening committee's four members — current or former heads of Saudi Aramco, Dow Chemical, the Saudi Central Bank, and Saudi Industrial Development Fund — voted unanimously against investing in Kushner's fledging Affinity Fund, citing the "inexperience" of its management, an asset management fee that "seems excessive," and the fact that due diligence found the firm's operations "unsatisfactory in all aspects."
Not much difference in running a billion dollar real estate investment firm and working for an investment firm that funds start up companies, Dumbass.

What is Crackhead Biden's experience/qualifications for:

• Sitting on the board of an oil and gas firm
  • Running an investment firm that got millions from the CCP
  • Being a painter who sold his shit painting for Rembrandt prices to anonymous buyers while his dad is President.

Doesn't matter he used his dad as the influencer.

JO
Well thats the part thus far entirely unproven.

Republicans put out a whole report stating they found no evidence of any improper conduct of office by Biden:

With Jarred and MBS the quid-pro-quo relationship is very clear. To give 2 billion dollars with 2% service fee to a man with zero such investment experience or even organization to manage it is incoherent. MBS had to overrulle Saudi investment board that was against this deal.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter he used his dad as the influencer.

JO
True or not, do you think Jared would have been given 2 BILLION WERE IT NOT for his association with Trump?

Or that Jared’s influence on ME politics had nothing to do with him getting the bailout of 666 Park Ave?

the difference is what Kushner did was legal, what Hunter did was illegal. nice try, but you FAILED.
False.
If the deal (for favors granted) was made/understood then, and payment a month later, it's IS illegal.
And I absolutely saw what was going on.
Jared was the Sec State/Concierge for the 'condo countries.'
This was a lifetime understanding and I understood it completely and said so then.
`

False.
If the deal (for favors granted) was made/understood then, and payment a month later, it's IS illegal.
And I absolutely saw what was going on.
Jared was the Sec State/Concierge for the 'condo countries.'
This was a lifetime understanding and I understood it completely and said so then.
`
Why are you such an uneducated prick, with a tendency to lie at every opportunity?

I am quite cognizant of the vendetta against Hunter Biden, have no problem with his financial dealings being scrutinized, and recognize that it is evoked as a desperate diversion by those who do not wish to honestly confront the disparate matter of this thread.

There are threads that deal with that alternative topic.
What a leftist stooge. When your evildoer is confronted with his criminal actions it is viewed as a vendetta by the left who desperately want to look the other way to protect their fool in charge. If you are a fair man I would like to see a post of yours equally attacking Hunter for his misdeeds. I doubt that is going to happen.

"You do "this thing for me" and you'll be taken care of..."

Said the mob boss to the stooge

Forum List

Back