Hunter Biden's Felonies - Congressman

BIDEN-ANGRY.jpg

You're trying to subvert democracy!!

This is why the dems can't talk Joe out of running in 24... because his only hope to stay out of prison and his son too is to remain as president in control of the corrupt DOJ.....

This is why the dems can't talk Joe out of running in 24... because his only hope to stay out of prison and his son too is to remain as president in control of the corrupt DOJ.....
You got all the leftovers the left said about Trump. Find some new stuff.

Hunter Biden committed a felony by dodging $2.2 million in federal income taxes on millions of total income from Ukraine and other countries.

He dodges child support to his daughter, and dodges her attorneys who are attempting to find his finances pursuant to law.
Like criminal father, like criminal son.

He's been paying $20,000 a month in child support, you sanctimonious old liar.

How much do you pay? $600 a month?
My kids are both grown and have children of their own... My ex and I have always been close friends... even still today... I wasn't a cheapskate with alimony or child support... I gave more than was ordered by the court...
I bought their first cars and paid their insurance and put them both through school....
If anytime my ex needed money for something like braces for both kids she knew that all she needed to do was call... she rarely did because she earns a good living as a trauma nurse in a hospital but I still picked up the big tabs...

hopefully justice will prevail in spite of this?

But we don't hold our breath, do we?

My kids are both grown and have children of their own... My ex and I have always been close friends... even still today... I wasn't a cheapskate with alimony or child support... I gave more than was ordered by the court...
I bought their first cars and paid their insurance and put them both through school....
If anytime my ex needed money for something like braces for both kids she knew that all she needed to do was call... she rarely did because she earns a good living as a trauma nurse in a hospital but I still picked up the big tabs...
A good guy.

Forum List

Back