Hunter Biden's Arkansas stripper baby-mama wants to change their child's last name to "Biden"

Shrug. Family, friends, and colleagues can testify that I did. I talked about it enough.
I saw it as well, as I observed the early signs with my own mother. And his decline SINCE his election has been quite pronounced.

The Prime Minister of Israel is not going to say Biden has dementia.

And I have been around people with dementia. Biden shows many of the signs and, given his position, should be tested. That you are arguing against it tells me you are frightened of the results

HIs results for the last two years, what he has achieved for the country, is the test as to whether his mind is lucid or not.

You do not like a Democrat as President, that is not his problem.

Joe Biden suffered from stuttering when a child. And that is what came out during the campaign. He would stutter sometimes, something he has again dealt with and I do not see him do it again.
You think I confuse stuttering with dementia!? That's like confusing coffee with a hotdog. I am quite familiar with stuttering as well.

Sorry, Lisa is insisting on the test. Again, Lisa is the one saying the country is in peril.

No, you did not pick up on that condition when he was campaigning.

Joe Biden suffered from stuttering when a child. And that is what came out during the campaign. He would stutter sometimes, something he has again dealt with and I do not see him do it again.

Some Republicans used that stuttering to infer that he was suffering from dementia and the allegations took flight to this day.

I also know people who suffer from dementia and Joe Biden is not one of them.
Listen to a tape of him speaking 10 years ago, and compare to today. He doesn’t even sound like the same man.

And of course the country is in peril. Look around and see the damage he’s done.

Listen to a tape of him speaking 10 years ago, and compare to today. He doesn’t even sound like the same man.

And of course the country is in peril. Look around and see the damage he’s done.
List the damage.

You think I confuse stuttering with dementia!? That's like confusing coffee with a hotdog. I am quite familiar with stuttering as well.
Yeah, that’s the typical defense from the leftists. They blame the fact that he can’t remember how to exit a stage, that a Congresswoman was killed in a car crash several weeks earlier and asks if she’s in the room, can’t name one of his top people and calls him “that fella over there,” needs a cue card telling him to say “good evening” and where to sit is all because….he has a stutter!

HIs results for the last two years, what he has achieved for the country, is the test as to whether his mind is lucid or not.

You do not like a Democrat as President, that is not his problem.
What he has achieved for this country??!! OMG.

[. An allegation basically started by Trump during the campaign, why? Because Trump knew Biden could beat him, as he did. ]

“They said, ‘That’s an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anyone do what you just did.’”

"[The] radical left was saying, 'Is he all there? Is he all there?’' and I proved I was all there because I aced it, I aced the test," Trump said.

During Trump’s first presidential physical in 2018, Navy doctor Ronny Jackson said Trump received a perfect score on the test.

Presidents don’t typically sit for cognitive assessments during their periodic physical exams, But Jackson said Trump personally requested the test.

“He’s very sharp. He’s very articulate when he speaks to me,” Jackson said in 2018.

Trump has claimed Biden is too mentally weak to be president, prompting the subject of cognitive tests to come up in recent months.

On Friday, Wallace asked Trump if he thinks Biden is senile.

“I don't want to say that. I'd say he's not competent to be president,” Trump said. “To be president, you have to be sharp and tough and so many other things ... Joe doesn't know he's alive, OK? He doesn't know he's alive.”

And there we have it. The person who started the gossip of Biden not being competent, sharp and tough for office, saying so in so many words. Hoping voters would catch on to it.

What he has achieved for this country??!! OMG.
OMG !!!!!

Don't look now !!!

Here are 23 of Joe Biden’s greatest accomplishments as president of the United States.
1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.
2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.
3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole and provided funds for youth mental health.
4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.
5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with loans who make under $125,000 a year.

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement.

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

14. Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

15. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

17. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

19. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

20. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins.

21. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.

22. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

23. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration reinstated them after a 17-year freeze.

OMG !!!!!

Don't look now !!!

Here are 23 of Joe Biden’s greatest accomplishments as president of the United States.
1. Passed the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package to increase investment in the national network of bridges and roads, airports, public transport and national broadband internet, as well as waterways and energy systems.
2. Helped get more than 500 million life-saving COVID-19 vaccinations in the arms of Americans through the American Rescue Plan.
3. Stopped a 30-year streak of federal inaction on gun violence by signing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act that created enhanced background checks, closed the “boyfriend” loophole and provided funds for youth mental health.
4. Made a $369 billion investment in climate change, the largest in American history, through the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022.
5. Ended the longest war in American history by pulling the troops out of Afghanistan.

6. Provided $10,000 to $20,000 in college debt relief to Americans with loans who make under $125,000 a year.

7. Cut child poverty in half through the American Rescue Plan.

8. Capped prescription drug prices at $2,000 per year for seniors on Medicare through the Inflation Reduction Act.

9. Passed the COVID-19 relief deal that provided payments of up to $1,400 to many struggling U.S. citizens while supporting renters and increasing unemployment benefits.

10. Achieved historically low unemployment rates after the pandemic caused them to skyrocket.

11. Imposed a 15% minimum corporate tax on some of the largest corporations in the country, ensuring that they pay their fair share, as part of the historic Inflation Reduction Act.

Recommitted America to the global fight against climate change by rejoining the Paris Agreement.

13. Strengthened the NATO alliance in support of Ukraine after the Russian invasion by endorsing the inclusion of world military powers Sweden and Finland.

14. Authorized the assassination of the Al Qaeda terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, who became head of the organization after the death of Osama bin Laden.

15. Gave Medicare the power to negotiate prescription drug prices through the Inflation Reduction Act while also reducing government health spending.

16. Held Vladimir Putin accountable for his invasion of Ukraine by imposing stiff economic sanctions.

17. Boosted the budget of the Internal Revenue Service by nearly $80 billion to reduce tax evasion and increase revenue.

18. Created more jobs in one year (6.6 million) than any other president in U.S. history.

19. Reduced healthcare premiums under the Affordable Care Act by $800 a year as part of the American Rescue Plan.

20. Signed the PACT Act to address service members’ exposure to burn pits and other toxins.

21. Signed the CHIPS and Science Act to strengthen American manufacturing and innovation.

22. Reauthorized the Violence Against Women Act through 2027.

23. Halted all federal executions after the previous administration reinstated them after a 17-year freeze.

Those aren’t all accomplishments! You’re actually claiming that money to help climate change via the “Inflation REDUCTION ACT” (which increases inflation) is an accomplishment? Or that excusing students from paying back their loans is an accomplishment? Created more jobs (which is just a return after COVID)? Achieved a historically low unemployment rate (which just means people aren’t looking for work)?

He’s a disaster! A 40-year record inflation. Lowest labor participation rate in decades. People struggling to buy gas and groceries. Two million illegals swarming the border. Forced to buy oil from Arabs when Trump had us energy independent. Has called half the country threats to democracy.

Worst president of my lifetime. By a long shot.

Yes. Because they do not suffer from insanity as so many of you do in accusing a family of being criminals or anything else ONLY because Joe Biden became President.
Hunter is not a criminal, and you would trust him with a pre-teen girl who was a loved one?

1672536290456.png

1672536356915.png

Woah-kaaaaay . . .

Okay. I'm looking around. Full employment, no more riots, Covid deaths at a low, supply chains are back to normal, no one is saying, "Hey, did you see the crazy thing the President said on Twitter?"

He’s a disaster! A 40-year record inflation. Lowest labor participation rate in decades. People struggling to buy gas and groceries. Two million illegals swarming the border. Forced to buy oil from Arabs when Trump had us energy independent. Has called half the country threats to democracy.

Okay, a few lies to correct.

Labor Participation has been declining since 2011, which is when the Baby Boomers started retiring. LPR doesn't distinguish between employed or unemployed people.
Domestic oil production is at the level it was at Pre-Pandemic. The problem is that international demand is higher AND Russian oil has largely been taken off the market. But Gasoline at my local station is 2.80, which isn't unreasonable at all.

List the damage.
afghan disaster
millions of illegals wading across the border
bidens chinese pals shipping tons of fentanyl here
inflation hurting poor people
china controls the whitehouse
war with russia
protect ukraines border fuck ours
where does hunter get all that money for dope and whores
where does JOe get the money to buy all those mansions

afghan disaster
The disaster was Bush inserting us into a 20 year old civil war, not Biden getting us out of it.

bidens chinese pals shipping tons of fentanyl here
Not sure how our druggies wanting Drugs is Biden or China's fault. We've been doing the war on drugs for 50 years, how is that going again.

inflation hurting poor people
Inflation is a global problem.

Your sauce is weak.

Maybe I’m a bit late with the reply, but I’d like to chime in. I understand that the topic of the Biden family and their personal lives can be sensitive, but let's try to keep the discussion respectful and avoid making judgments about people based on their family background or personal choices.

Drug use, incest, fornicating with prostitutes, tax evasion, influence peddling, mishandling classified documents, and lying on a form to obtain a firearm are "personal choices"?

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back