Hunter Biden Text? Huge Nothingburger.

You couldn't predict a fart.

Just spew CNN talking points.......All you got.

i don't have cable, so there's that.

anyhoo ...

dog FOX.jpg

happy lapping! :113:

According to Repubs the plywood must have been used to get through to the Chinese.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) does not like it when people suggest his big, wholly unproven allegation against President Joe Biden ― that the president received a $5 million bribe ― is just Rudy Giuliani’s leftovers, slightly warmed up in the microwave.

“If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t know about Joe Biden. I put out the original allegations of criminality in 2018,” Giuliani said Saturday on Newsmax TV. “If there was no Rudy Giuliani… there might not be this kind of problem for Joe.”

Giuliani’s comments reveal something the GOP is trying to keep hidden and something the average voter ― confused by an array of unfamiliar names, obscure officials and incremental advancements ― might miss: The bribery allegation against Biden that Republicans are now investigating is essentially the same thing President Donald Trump pushed against the Democrat four years ago, leading to Trump’s first impeachment.

“I spent over a year and a half in Ukraine trying to get this information on behalf of Trump, and we could never get it because it was obviously not true,” Lev Parnas, a Ukrainian American former business associate of Giuliani’s, told HuffPost.

Parnas is no longer in business with Giuliani and has become disillusioned with Trump. Last year, he was sentenced to prison for fraud and campaign finance violations committed while trying to help the ex-president and the former New York City mayor.

Comer insists he’s working with new material.

“This is, for the most part, a rehashing of the now-debunked allegations first put forward by Rudy Giuliani and then promoted by Donald Trump and other Republican allies,”

“There is nothing further here than there was when Trump was in office,” Vindman, who was a key witness during the impeachment inquiry, told HuffPost. “We’re not going to learn anything new or different.”

How it started: ..................................................... How it's going:
1690330511290.png

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back