Hunter Biden requested keys for his “office buddies” to his dads office

Actually, they all DID pass a security check. Know who couldn't? Jared Kushner, retard.
Liar.
I've been through the process myself.....and meeting and associating with "KNOWN TERRORIST GROUPS" is an automatic disqualification. So is selling missile technology to China......and selling uranium to Russia.

Last edited:
What proof do you have that Joe & Hunter Biden sold top secret documents for money, asswipe?
the proof is they stole the specific docs, they got millions from the CCP and corrupt ukrainian gas companies

Here’s ole hunter lurking around waiting for his opportunity to make a score ...again
Draped in his Chinese flag

Here's the email...

It includes Joe Biden's personal cell phone number. I didn't bother to call it, since I don't need the FBI raiding my house. :)

1673802147254.png

1673802251314.png

Last edited:
the proof is they stole the specific docs, they got millions from the CCP and corrupt ukrainian gas companies
Is there a law that says Hunter Biden can't work for an overseas company? If there is let's have a link.

The Washington Post, via government records, court documents and bank statements, found that CEFC and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter and Jim Biden. But the alleged connection of these deals to Joe Biden remains tenuous. It again hinges on a single email — also describing something that did not happen.

In the fall of 2017, Hunter Biden wrote to a building manager of the House of Sweden, where he was renting office space. “Please have keys made for new office mates,” he wrote, listing Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Jim Biden and Gongwen Dong, whom he called “emissary” of CEFC. He also asked the signage updated to say the “Biden Foundation” and “Hudson West (CEFC U.S.).”
The email was on the laptop hard drive but also confirmed by public records released by the Swedish government and first reported in 2021 by the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter.
But a representative of the Biden Foundation told The Washington Post the House of Sweden was never under consideration as a location. A spokeswoman for the Swedish authority that oversees the property said that the four keys were made available, as requested, but that Hunter Biden never picked them up. The signboard on the door wasn’t changed, she said.

Got anything else, shitheal?

The treason of the Biden family is getting more and more evident every day, isn't it?

The Washington Post, via government records, court documents and bank statements, found that CEFC and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter and Jim Biden. But the alleged connection of these deals to Joe Biden remains tenuous. It again hinges on a single email — also describing something that did not happen.

In the fall of 2017, Hunter Biden wrote to a building manager of the House of Sweden, where he was renting office space. “Please have keys made for new office mates,” he wrote, listing Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Jim Biden and Gongwen Dong, whom he called “emissary” of CEFC. He also asked the signage updated to say the “Biden Foundation” and “Hudson West (CEFC U.S.).”
The email was on the laptop hard drive but also confirmed by public records released by the Swedish government and first reported in 2021 by the Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter.
But a representative of the Biden Foundation told The Washington Post the House of Sweden was never under consideration as a location. A spokeswoman for the Swedish authority that oversees the property said that the four keys were made available, as requested, but that Hunter Biden never picked them up. The signboard on the door wasn’t changed, she said.

Got anything else, shitheal?
“The Biden Foundation told….”:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back