Hunter Biden investigation reaches critical juncture

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Let's see how it turns out.

The FBI has had his freaking laptop for THREE YEARS!!! The coverup of Biden Inc will continue until The Big Guy is out of office and cutting out paper dolls at Shady Oaks Rest Home. Give me a fukkn break.

If you think this pans out, you are in for some sore disappointment, they are gonna wash him clean as we say, a silly ass violation or two, perhaps a ludicrous tax charge and "presto-change-o," he is off the hook, along with dear old dad! The corruption and decadence of these bastards is literally breathtaking to behold, yet we are told that 81-million people exist even stupider than the psychopathic Joe, I doubt he received much more than 45-million actual lawful votes....

Hunter will probably get off by using Hillary Clinton's "intent" defense.

"I didn't intend to smoke crack, have sex with my underage niece, forget to pay my taxes, and lie on the form to buy that pistol, honest, yer Honor."

No one is trying to hide this...like you do a trump investigation. If he broke the law..
Then he should pay the price.

It's not like he stole from his own foundation...wait....who did that?

Hunter will probably get off by using Hillary Clinton's "intent" defense.

"I didn't intend to smoke crack, have sex with my underage niece, forget to pay my taxes, and lie on the form to buy that pistol, honest, yer Honor."
People want to get rid of Biden. If President Biden lied about not discussing "business" with his son, they will want to know everything that's on those records.

People want to get rid of Biden. If President Biden lied about not discussing "business" with his son, they will want to know everything that's on those records.

Good. Let it all come out in the open so the whole world can see how corrupt the Biden family is. But then the Democrats will more than likely replace him with someone equally stupid.

Wash, rinse, repeat. :laughing0301:

No one is trying to hide this...like you do a trump investigation. If he broke the law..
Then he should pay the price.
Trump didn't do anything that was impeachable. Pelosi used impeachment as a noose for votes. I don't think she's going to be speaker for much longer. She's scratched too many people's eyes out with lies. :eusa_hand:

Good. Let it all come out in the open so the whole world can see how corrupt the Biden family is. But then the Democrats will more than likely replace him with someone equally stupid.

Wash, rinse, repeat. :laughing0301:
Biden just disclosed today that he has a cancer. Who's going to punish someone with dementia AND cancer? It's all a narrative.

C'mon. Does anyone really believe that investigation will go anywhere? Is the Big Government going to turn itself in and submit to examination?

For crying out loud, a sitting president was spied on by a big government supporting political rival, and they don't even bat an eyebrow. Then, they instruct the big tech and media to bury any talk on page 15. They've already scrubbed the internet search results for anything to do with the testimony that came out during the first Durham probe trial...the only thing remaining is "Not Guilty".

Biden just disclosed today that he has a cancer. Who's going to punish someone with dementia AND cancer? It's all a narrative.

If it's true, both parties in the House and Senate will probably give that old dirty bastard everything he wants: The whole enchilada.

Who, exactly is this "sources" person? We hear nonsense like this constantly. We heard it every week during the Trump Presidency.

I'll believe it when I see it. Every literate person in the U.S. knows that Hunter Biden and his entire posse are crooks, and that the President has been up to his ass in it for years. Nothing will come of this.

If it's true, both parties in the House and Senate will probably give that old dirty bastard everything he wants: The whole enchilada.
Biden has become a vote-loser for Democrats. They might just let it be. OTOH, nothing surprises me about the deep state anymore. And there's always an Oprah Winfrey hollyweirdos who get jobs for dissing Trump, Trump staff, Trump supporters, and false narratives that diminish conservative Americans, and double down on those of us who like Trump for seeing to it Americans are prosperous enough to enjoy the American dream. I feel sorry for Democrats who are decent people. The Deep State is forcing them to vote for truly bad ideas, to vote for party lines instead of their consciences.

If the Democrats keep on cheating, lying, and abusing their citizenship, the world is going to fall because nobody will be our defenders any more.

I think President Biden needs to bow out gracefully. He's too sick to provide for the common defense, standing up to world class bullies, and to care for all Americans, not just those who lie for him.

I think President Biden needs to bow out gracefully. He's too sick to provide for the common defense, standing up to world class bullies, and to care for all Americans, not just those who lie for him.

Someone in his own party would first have to convince him that he's unfit and doing a horrible job. Biden is so senile and delusional that he actually thinks he's doing a great job of presidenting. He actually believes the lies he's telling when he's being questioned by reporters.

"Critical Juncture" my a$$. Big Government will simply not allow it to go any further.

An example: Epoch Times article (premium subscribers):

Excerpt Pasted Here for non-subscribers:

DOJ Shielding Records on Hunter Biden, Durham Probes: Lawsuit​

By Zachary Stieber

July 18, 2022 Updated: July 19, 2022

The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is withholding records related to high-profile investigations, including the probe into President Joe Biden’s son, according to a new lawsuit.

Protect the Public’s Trust, a watchdog group, is seeking records seeking ethics waivers and determinations on allowing potentially conflicted employees to work on cases, but has been stymied.

The group submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) records request on June 1, 2021, but didn’t receive a response for more than a year, according to the suit.

After inquiring about the status of the request on June 10, the watchdog received an acknowledgment that had been sent to the wrong email address. But the records still haven’t been sent, nor have key determinations about which records will be provided, which violates federal law.

Based on the DOJ’s recent email, “it appears that the Department has no intention of responding to Plaintiff’s request anytime soon,” Protect the Public’s Trust said in the filing in federal court in Washington. “Given these facts, it appears that absent litigation the Department has not and does not intend to meet its statutory obligations to provide the requested records.”

The documents would help shed light on potential conflicts of interest, including whether Joe Biden-appointee Nicholas McQuaid, a top DOJ official, is at all involved with the investigation into Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, according to the watchdog.

McQuaid’s former colleague is representing Hunter Biden, who has said that he’s under investigation for tax-related issues. Documents obtained by The Epoch Times indicate that the probe touches on Hunter Biden’s business dealings with China.

Susan Hennessey was hired in 2021 from CNN to be a lawyer at the DOJ. Before she was hired, she described the investigation from special counsel John Durham, which has uncovered more details about the effort to spy on then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and his associates in 2016, as “partisan silliness.”

“Have these officials been granted waivers to participate in these matters, which would likely fall into their portfolios?” Protect the Public’s Trust said in a statement. “By its refusal to properly respond to this FOIA request, as required by law, DOJ is hiding this information from the American public.”

The DOJ didn’t respond to a request for comment but has said that it doesn’t comment on pending lawsuits.

Attorney General Merrick Garland, a Biden appointee, issued a memorandum to agencies across the federal government that he said would “strengthen the federal government’s commitment to the fair and effective administration of FOIA.”

“Transparency in government operations is a priority of this Administration and this Department. We stand ready to work with each of you to make real the Freedom of Information Act’s promise of a government that is open and accountable to the American people,” he said at the time.

Who, exactly is this "sources" person? We hear nonsense like this constantly. We heard it every week during the Trump Presidency.

I'll believe it when I see it. Every literate person in the U.S. knows that Hunter Biden and his entire posse are crooks, and that the President has been up to his ass in it for years. Nothing will come of this.
It's not a person exactly. It's his discarded laptop furnished by unpaid repairman. Hillary didn't give a waitress a tip, Hunter didn't bother to pay for his repair. Cheap! Cheap! Birds of a feather flock together.

Well, well, well!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back