Hunter Biden conned native american tribes out of millions

From Trump, yeah, but the bidens, whooooo boy. They are as corrupt as they come!
law enforcement and journalists around the world believe you are technically insane, super duper.

It never fails to amaze me how deep his supporters will dig to go all in on their defense of a lying, grifting, fraud of a limousine riding New York opportunist. I've never seen this level of abject adoration and love for a president who's done...well...nothing since he backed into the White House.

The only people who command this sort of adoration in the world are Putin and Kim...both who get it largely by the pointed end of a gun. LOL.

From Trump, yeah, but the bidens, whooooo boy. They are as corrupt as they come!
law enforcement and journalists around the world believe you are technically insane, super duper.

They KNOW you are merely a stupid little hater dupe, dude. There is no evidence against Trump. There is tons against your heroes

They KNOW you are merely a stupid little hater dupe, dude. There is no evidence against Trump. There is tons against your heroes
Only on the Rupert Murdoch Network.

It never fails to amaze me how deep his supporters will dig to go all in on their defense of a lying, grifting, fraud of a limousine riding New York opportunist. I've never seen this level of abject adoration and love for a president who's done...well...nothing since he backed into the White House.

The only people who command this sort of adoration in the world are Putin and Kim...both who get it largely by the pointed end of a gun. LOL.

And the point of your blather was ?????

That you can't stand the fact that he beat your ass in 2016 ?

Forum List

Back