Hungry Children in Calcutta.

Please understand it's because of his problem. Not easy for a grown man to have to go through life pissing his pants when others confront him. An inferiority complex such as his is very difficult to overcome. But I have tried over & over again to help him by sending disposable diapers. For a while he was greatful & my caring worked. But then he refused the diapers & we all see the result. A very sad case indeed. Let us pray for a happy ending.

I figure this latest off-topic misplaced rant 'thread' is just another instance of sealie trying to grandstand... He seems to get very upset if there's nobody willing to fight with him, poor l'il wee critter.

LOL..you sure aren't thinking if you think i can't find anything to fight with people about. actually, i don't like fighting at all anyway.

i guess we could discuss the EU's concern about the israeli unust treatment of palestinian political prisoners and prisoners of war, or the demographic time bomb...the irish in the north are very adept at that business.

i am ust accomodating hoss by showing that people do care about other things, even though his only concern is about some muslim pickin' the pocker of a bible thumper at the casbah in bumfuck egypt. it seems like he thinks only pro-palestinians don't care about other things. now, we see it is jews/zionists who are not so different.

shall we move on to the indigenous tribes of the amazon and why jewish people/zionists don't care a damn if they are wiped out?

Ooooooooh, is that sealie trying to be all tough now? We're supposed to be sooooooooo! skeered of his displeasure, aren't we?

You go right on posting your silly little excuses for attacking others here, sealie : it does appear you've got a small talent for that kind of thing......

I stopped giving you any credence after you posted that I could, but wouldn't, make another poster stop posting things you didn't like.

I figure it's unhealthy to take seriously the words of someone who's so obviously estranged from facts and reality as all that.

lolol...i'm not acting tough at all. i am just illustrating the behaviour of one of your zionists and his ridiculous responses. he does this in almost every one of his posts. at least i have confined mine to a thread.

i think, annika can attest to my ability to "act tough". i am sure she remembers my brief descriptive pose on kristallnacht.

as for "could...wouldn't..." what i meant was that it was possible for you to stop certain jews from making racist statements, but would not even try while it is completely beyond my ken or influence to do so. it is just like ews will never be able to stop hilston. he loves ruffling your feathers. i can get rid off him, given the right conditions, although saying it here doesn't help.

also, be careful...hoss is on some trip accusing me of being some svengali of imposters or something. one would have to be cool as a cucumber and an evil genius to pull off what he fantacises, but check your blue font because while he is on this roll, ya don't want him to accuse you of being caturday.

and im a gonna kick yer ass...lol...how is that for tough.
Of course there are those on another venue who remember Seal's different personalities. If he wants to forget about them, I am sure the viewers don't mind if he denies his playacting different characters. However, the important thing we all have to remember is that if Seal doesn't like what you are saying, he is going to act tough and jump out of your computer screen and kick your ass just as he states he is.

"Kali estimates that there must be about 50,000 street children in Calcutta. They live anywhere they can: on the streets, on railway platforms, under bridges, inside sewage pipes laid out for construction. They go around doing odd jobs, anything that will help them survive. They are often found begging, or else picking through the huge piles of garbage that dot the city, looking for things that will have value in the recycling market. As they wander about trying to eke a living from their harsh environment, they are drawn into a world of crime, and many are physically and sexually abused by the adult representatives of Calcutta's vast nether world."

Untitled Document

Very sad this world is overwhelming.

Forum List

Back