Hunger in Gaza?

AID? what a joke you are TINNY------the "palestinian refugees" are not going to give up "AID" under any circumstances They will continue to define themselves as "REFUGEES" forever entitled to free UN food ----and aid in many forms Being a BALESTINIAN REFUGEE is a credential in the middle east------it can even be used like a DOWRY Marrying into REFUGEE status is a step up socially and financially for lots of egyptian fellahin

There will not be any aid when they are no longer refugees.

Are you sure thats what you want? The Palestinians main source of income is charity from other people.

Before Israel they paid their own way.

where are they going to go?
As long as they are used to pester jews with, noone cares, of course.
they are reugees from israel.
They're occupational refugees from the mandate palestine, of course.
do you think countries should just have to accept people as citizens who cross their borders?
Economic migrants from the North Africa, trying to get into Israel, certainly think so.
i have never seen a worse case of "blaming the victim" than that directed at the palestinian refugees.
Indeed, let's blame the UNRWA and the UN for a change, they like seasoning palistanians in marinade.

Are you sure thats what you want? The Palestinians main source of income is charity from other people.

Before the current zionist project---ie in the 1800s when jews were enabled to buy land in palestine-----palestine was a simming pot of Tuberculosis, polio, cholera, leprosy, impetigo, malaria and starvation-----children were dying the gutters of Jerusalem ------ you should learn some history-------they were a neglected population

Before the current zionist project---ie in the 1800s when jews were enabled to buy land in palestine-----palestine was a simming pot of Tuberculosis, polio, cholera, leprosy, impetigo, malaria and starvation-----children were dying the gutters of Jerusalem ------ you should learn some history-------they were a neglected population
But according to PFT, they rivaled the Persian Empire. Then the Jews ruined their civilization

There are medical reports----to know something about 19th century palestine-----go to the medical literature. If jews wanted to get rid of the arab population in the 1800s ----all they would have to do is deny them medical care or commit genocide in the traditional islamic manner------sequester them in areas of starvations and disease That is how a few million Biafran christians were murdered by muslims in the 1070s and how a million hindus were murdered in east pakistan in 1971. Historians seem to believe it is the traditional meccaist METHOD during the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST

where are they going to go? they are reugees from israel. do you think countries should just have to accept people as citizens who cross their borders?

i have never seen a worse case of "blaming the victim" than that directed at the palestinian refugees.

Alot of those Palestinian refugees have been in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan etc for decades. They aren't even allowed to work or do anything in most cases, if these countries took them in aren't they responsible to at least allow them some kind of opportunity?

they are legal refugees, first of all. secondly, why are those countries obligated in any way to take the refugees in?

do you think the united states should be obligated to grant citizenship to any who manage to cross our borders. do you think israel should turn from their borders those fleeing from famine, or should they accept them as citizens.

ya know what. all i want out of life really is a little bit of consistantly and fairness and i think i we are going to advocate for something, we should do it across the board without prejudice.

there are a lot of twists and turns and a lot of difficult problems, but i think we have to try.

where are they going to go? they are reugees from israel. do you think countries should just have to accept people as citizens who cross their borders?

Alot of those Palestinian refugees have been in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan etc for decades. They aren't even allowed to work or do anything in most cases, if these countries took them in aren't they responsible to at least allow them some kind of opportunity?

they are legal refugees, first of all. secondly, why are those countries obligated in any way to take the refugees in?

do you think the united states should be obligated to grant citizenship to any who manage to cross our borders. do you think israel should turn from their borders those fleeing from famine, or should they accept them as citizens.

ya know what. all i want out of life really is a little bit of consistantly and fairness and i think i we are going to advocate for something, we should do it across the board without prejudice.

there are a lot of twists and turns and a lot of difficult problems, but i think we have to try.

We don't hand out citizenship but we recently allowed about hundreds of thousands of illegals to stay here legally as long as they didn't have a criminal record, and in some States like California they get free college tuition. In some ways thats better than citizenship, but I don't want to derail the thread into our insane immigration laws. As far as the Palestinian refugees go, if Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt etc etc don't want them there and won't give them some kind of legal status, why even take them in? now you have all these people just sitting in refugee camps with no future, thats a very dangerous situation.

why not take them in? there is so much empty space in the Middle east and there are IMMENSELY WEALTHY countries-----why spend it all in LAS VEGAS and in VICTORIA's SECRETE-------and----uhm places to in which I have never visited. My son was in the US navy and his ship docked at several OIL EMIRATES He said he saw not a single arab working------or muslim------the only people who were working were HINDUS There was so much space-----so many jobs. Well---he did speak to a few hindus -----and they developed immediate confidence in him and so, were able to talk about their MISERABLE WORKING CONDITIONS -------gee-----just to save money the immensely wealthy oil emirati are using "HINDU SLAVES" rather than hire their own bretheren and giving them a living wage..........it is sickening

Lipush you said you've been to Gaza and that market is the whole market in the area. With a bunch of different people who sell goods. There's a market that doesn't mean they are doing well

try again because There is an abundence of food in Gaza-----if people are starving than the starvation is CREATED by the people who run things -----why would the markets be full of food and children allowed to starve? DISTRIBUTION is the business of decent leaders------any disgusting pig leaders can CREATE FAMINE

not only is there an abundence-----there is POTENTIAL for even more------Gaza is actually a potentially very productive place now--of course---EGYPT WILL MAKE IT A VERITABLE PARADISE----like Sharm el SHAYKH------right?

why are those countries obligated in any way to take the refugees in?

Really. It is not their responsibility to clean up after Israel. Israel needs to accept the responsibility of cleaning up its own mess.

Good point-----the muslim countries from which more than a million jews fled-----have the responsibility of supporting those people and their descendants FOREVER

Good point-----the muslim countries from which more than a million jews fled-----have the responsibility of supporting those people and their descendants FOREVER

I think those Jews should be allowed to go back home and claim their property.

What... no dream act?

Lipush you said you've been to Gaza and that market is the whole market in the area. With a bunch of different people who sell goods. There's a market that doesn't mean they are doing well

try again because There is an abundence of food in Gaza-----if people are starving than the starvation is CREATED by the people who run things -----why would the markets be full of food and children allowed to starve? DISTRIBUTION is the business of decent leaders------any disgusting pig leaders can CREATE FAMINE

not only is there an abundence-----there is POTENTIAL for even more------Gaza is actually a potentially very productive place now--of course---EGYPT WILL MAKE IT A VERITABLE PARADISE----like Sharm el SHAYKH------right?

Bullshit. The people try to get as much food from the tunnels since they are blockaded.

Bullshit. The people try to get as much food from the tunnels since they are blockaded.

wrong again they got cars and luxury items from the tunnels stuff grows wild in Gaza----including chick peas and coriander and sumac etc etc ------cactus pears ----a few goats and a tiny bit of planting and gathering can feed a family a lot better than the average Bedouin in Saudi arabia I have met lots of Gazans none were underfed------they tend to be a bit overweight I have met lots of very skinny Hindu Indians----but never a skinny Gazan

wrong again they got cars and luxury items from the tunnels stuff grows wild in Gaza----including chick peas and coriander and sumac etc etc ------cactus pears ----a few goats and a tiny bit of planting and gathering can feed a family a lot better than the average Bedouin in Saudi arabia I have met lots of Gazans none were underfed------they tend to be a bit overweight I have met lots of very skinny Hindu Indians----but never a skinny Gazan

If a wealthy person asks a tunnel smuggler to get them a Car. That happens. They do grow stuff. But most aren't wealthy at all. They are poor. I've seen luxury cars there only in my 2011 visit they were a few old bmw 650s, old Mercedes, there were a good amount of Kia fortes which are cheap cars. Rest are old gulfs, etc.etc

If a wealthy person asks a tunnel smuggler to get them a Car. That happens. They do grow stuff. But most aren't wealthy at all. They are poor. I've seen luxury cars there only in my 2011 visit they were a few old bmw 650s, old Mercedes, there were a good amount of Kia fortes which are cheap cars. Rest are old gulfs, etc.etc

there are LOTS OF VERY WEALTHY PEOPLE in Gaza------and---there are some poor people in every city------if children starve in the PRESENCE OF RICH PEOPLE------then it is the society that is SICK not any next door neighbor that the pigs of the society are bombing

There are poor people in Saudi arabia too-----lots of very poor people and lots of people so rich that they can buy and sell the millionaires of Gaza---- another SICK SOCIETY

there are LOTS OF VERY WEALTHY PEOPLE in Gaza------and---there are some poor people in every city------if children starve in the PRESENCE OF RICH PEOPLE------then it is the society that is SICK not any next door neighbor that the pigs of the society are bombing

There are poor people in Saudi arabia too-----lots of very poor people and lots of people so rich that they can buy and sell the millionaires of Gaza---- another SICK SOCIETY

No. The majority are poor. The wealthy are mostly foreigners. Who come to live in Gaza

because LIES again----there are lots of GAZAN----who are "palis" who are MILLIONAIRES but I do like his claim that Gaza is so nice that lots of WEALTHY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO LIVE THERE no one chose to live in AUSCHWITZ----so much for that islamo nazi pig "concentration camp lie"

Forum List

Back