Hunger in Gaza?

because LIES again----there are lots of GAZAN----who are "palis" who are MILLIONAIRES but I do like his claim that Gaza is so nice that lots of WEALTHY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO LIVE THERE no one chose to live in AUSCHWITZ----so much for that islamo nazi pig "concentration camp lie"

There are some and what do you mean by a lot? In gAza? Give me an estimate you piece of shit. That doesn't change that the majority are poor you dumbass.

Lipush you said you've been to Gaza and that market is the whole market in the area. With a bunch of different people who sell goods. There's a market that doesn't mean they are doing well

try again because There is an abundence of food in Gaza-----if people are starving than the starvation is CREATED by the people who run things -----why would the markets be full of food and children allowed to starve? DISTRIBUTION is the business of decent leaders------any disgusting pig leaders can CREATE FAMINE

not only is there an abundence-----there is POTENTIAL for even more------Gaza is actually a potentially very productive place now--of course---EGYPT WILL MAKE IT A VERITABLE PARADISE----like Sharm el SHAYKH------right?

Bullshit. The people try to get as much food from the tunnels since they are blockaded.

Israel doesn't have policy of food shortage, or whatever you call it. tons of food are delivered toward Gaza. They surely do not starve. They even passed food to egypt in times of the protests.

try again because There is an abundence of food in Gaza-----if people are starving than the starvation is CREATED by the people who run things -----why would the markets be full of food and children allowed to starve? DISTRIBUTION is the business of decent leaders------any disgusting pig leaders can CREATE FAMINE

not only is there an abundence-----there is POTENTIAL for even more------Gaza is actually a potentially very productive place now--of course---EGYPT WILL MAKE IT A VERITABLE PARADISE----like Sharm el SHAYKH------right?

Bullshit. The people try to get as much food from the tunnels since they are blockaded.

Israel doesn't have policy of food shortage, or whatever you call it. tons of food are delivered toward Gaza. They surely do not starve. They even passed food to egypt in times of the protests.

They don't bring in that much and they don't open it often. I'm not saying they need to but they don't that much. Most is from the rafah border and a lot of it is from the tunnels

They don't bring in that much and they don't open it often. I'm not saying they need to but they don't that much. Most is from the rafah border and a lot of it is from the tunnels

Perhaps, but without the tunnels they would not have starved.Israeli civilians tried to block the trucks towards Gaza more than once, for the reasons that so many tons of food are being passed there.

Perhaps, but without the tunnels they would not have starved.Israeli civilians tried to block the trucks towards Gaza more than once, for the reasons that so many tons of food are being passed there.

No there Isn't an overflow of food. I was there. There is a good amount of food but prices are too high for most people

No there Isn't an overflow of food. I was there. There is a good amount of food but prices are too high for most people

The Prices of good is not within our hands to change.

It's not in Israel's hands I know that it depends on the scarcity of goods. But it's hard for them to get many goods when their borders aren't controlled by them.

It's not in Israel's hands I know that it depends on the scarcity of goods. But it's hard for them to get many goods when their borders aren't controlled by them.

They have their Hamas to complain to, about that.

Yes Hamas is to be complained too but it's not in Hamas's hands. Israel and Egypt are responsible since they control what goes in and out. It isn't Hamas who decides

there is an abundance of food in Gaza-----if some starve----it is the fault of the leaders of that land In fact there is immense wealth in Saudi arabia----the most horrific case of CHILD MEDICAL NEGLECT ------ie medical neglect of a child that left an ADULT DEFORMED -----was that of a SAUDI immigrant to the USA Easily addressed problems NEGLECTED in OIL RICH SAUDI ARABIA -----the EPICENTER OF ISLAMIC "culture"

Forum List

Back