Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
2powopu.jpg

13za8gn.jpg

dev3nc.jpg

z64og.jpg

2l8du9g.jpg

I thought they said they Ban us. I thought they sad they are starving. I thought there is an immoral blockade.

However, many of the fruits Israeli farmers work hard to get, are being sent there?:confused:

It is not about food as much as it is making Gaza dependent rather than independent.

It is about destroying Gaza's economy so that aid is needed.

AID? what a joke you are TINNY------the "palestinian refugees" are not going to give up "AID" under any circumstances They will continue to define themselves as "REFUGEES" forever entitled to free UN food ----and aid in many forms Being a BALESTINIAN REFUGEE is a credential in the middle east------it can even be used like a DOWRY Marrying into REFUGEE status is a step up socially and financially for lots of egyptian fellahin

AID? what a joke you are TINNY------the "palestinian refugees" are not going to give up "AID" under any circumstances They will continue to define themselves as "REFUGEES" forever entitled to free UN food ----and aid in many forms Being a BALESTINIAN REFUGEE is a credential in the middle east------it can even be used like a DOWRY Marrying into REFUGEE status is a step up socially and financially for lots of egyptian fellahin

There will not be any aid when they are no longer refugees.

They will always call themselves refugees unless to your delight they destroy Israel---then the MUSLIM WORLD will no longer need them to be called REFUGEES If Iran bombs Israel----no matter how impoverished are the "palestinians" even if they are STARVING----they will no longer be anything. Their value in the muslim world is as a pawn in the fight to destroy Israel after that they can lie down in the streets and starve to death like the children of somalia so far as the UMMAH is concerned

lots of people will starve if the fake refugees do not get aid I hope tinny does not expect the oil rich muslims to feed them

Golly gee Tinmore. Why did the Arab countries make their Palestinian brothers refugees?

I cannot imagine ----BALESTINIANS ---living with egyptian restrictions and NOT GETTING AID Is egypt going to feed them just out of HOSPITALITY?

Lipush you said you've been to Gaza and that market is the whole market in the area. With a bunch of different people who sell goods. There's a market that doesn't mean they are doing well

Are you sure thats what you want? The Palestinians main source of income is charity from other people.

Are you sure thats what you want? The Palestinians main source of income is charity from other people.

where are they going to go? they are reugees from israel. do you think countries should just have to accept people as citizens who cross their borders?

i have never seen a worse case of "blaming the victim" than that directed at the palestinian refugees.

where are they going to go? they are reugees from israel. do you think countries should just have to accept people as citizens who cross their borders?

i have never seen a worse case of "blaming the victim" than that directed at the palestinian refugees.

Alot of those Palestinian refugees have been in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan etc for decades. They aren't even allowed to work or do anything in most cases, if these countries took them in aren't they responsible to at least allow them some kind of opportunity?

Alot of those Palestinian refugees have been in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan etc for decades. They aren't even allowed to work or do anything in most cases, if these countries took them in aren't they responsible to at least allow them some kind of opportunity?

they give them the OPPORTUNITY to retain their REFUGEE status I cannot tell you how advantageous it is There are people who marry them just go GAIN refugee status by marriage-----in times of economic stress they eat better than the average egyptian fellahin Of course they also have the promise of PILLAGE OF ISRAEL when the time comes

Forum List

Back