Hundreds of thousands of service workers are planning an anti-Trump labor strike for May 1 st

Wrong.....a worker does not owe employer loyalty nor integrity.....simply punch in, work, punch out. Most employers are bad, consider that fact.

No class, low-life scumbags don't deserve a job and ultimately can't respect themselves. Such 'people' are worthless parasites to decent society.

May 1st is the traditional day of the working class solidarity.
Seeking justice for refugees and standing up for labor rights rather than Trump’s policies on immigration and agenda of hate and greed is a worthy cause.
Its a very silly tactic. Not very well thought out at all.

I think they are fucking stupid for opposing Trump on his immigration ban. Do you think that they will change my mind if they dont work on May 1st? If not, then whats the fucking point of doing it? All it will do is make their paychecks smaller and some may even lose their jobs. Clearly there are much better strategies that can be employed than this nonsense. Theres literally nothing positive that could come from not working on that day.

You lefties arent very bright people.

I don't think they really care what you think. If you don't understand what's happening, then sit down and shut up, and you will eventually get it.
See! Even YOU cant explain even ONE positive thing that could come from this silly walk-out.

There is a difference between can't and won't. It's clear that no matter what I say, your standard answer would be " won't work" I no longer bother explaining things to people who have made it clear they don't want to hear or believe anything, no matter how much credible evidence is presented. Believe what you want. It is a waste of time explaining things to you.
You STILL cant produce one positive thing that can come from this ill-conceived protest. Your silly deflections arent going to work.

May 1st is the traditional day of the working class solidarity.
Seeking justice for refugees and standing up for labor rights rather than Trump’s policies on immigration and agenda of hate and greed is a worthy cause.

I think they are fucking stupid for opposing Trump on his immigration ban. Do you think that they will change my mind if they dont work on May 1st? If not, then whats the fucking point of doing it? All it will do is make their paychecks smaller and some may even lose their jobs. Clearly there are much better strategies that can be employed than this nonsense. Theres literally nothing positive that could come from not working on that day.

I don't think they really care what you think. If you don't understand what's happening, then sit down and shut up, and you will eventually get it.
See! Even YOU cant explain even ONE positive thing that could come from this silly walk-out.

There is a difference between can't and won't. It's clear that no matter what I say, your standard answer would be " won't work" I no longer bother explaining things to people who have made it clear they don't want to hear or believe anything, no matter how much credible evidence is presented. Believe what you want. It is a waste of time explaining things to you.
You STILL cant produce one positive thing that can come from this ill-conceived protest. Your silly deflections arent going to work.

If you say so.

If you say so.
Your lack of words say so. Let us know if you ever come up with one positive thing that will come from this stupid protest, but we already know you cant.

What do these lunatics think it is going to accomplish?
Amen to this. The only difference they are going to make is one in their own lives should they be scheduled to be at their jobs that day and they do not show up. Hunting for a new job is what they will be having to do next.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Do not equate racist and xenophobic Trump policy to law
How is constitutional law allowing the President to say who may enter our country racist? Do you fucks honestly believe people from all over the world have a right to come to America?

That's fucked up. Keep up that sort of thinking and you'll be relagated to the sidelines.

Forum List

Back