Hundreds of thousands of service workers are planning an anti-Trump labor strike for May 1 st

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hundreds of Thousands of Service Workers Planning Anti-Trump Labor Strike
Hundreds of thousands of service workers are planning an anti-Trump labor strike for May 1, BuzzFeed reported Saturday.
---------------------------------------------

The idiots of society keep coming out of the wood work like the stupid juice was poured over them. These dumb sob's are going to cause so much bs including the other jackasses on my other post.
They hurt themselves lmao that's how stupid they are .
Are they so fkn dumbed down they can't think how none of this is going to cause the President to step down what kind of morons are these idiots Jesus.

I mean seriously these retards are acting like six years olds who can't have ice cream or a new toy. GROW UP rejects.

You're scum op...You are a evil person.

Trump has spent his life fucking over thousands of workers and they damn well should protest.

Get your mouth off that rich mans cock....Good sir and wake up.
Boring retard Matthew...Back on Ignore.

May 1st is the traditional day of the working class solidarity.
Seeking justice for refugees and standing up for labor rights rather than Trump’s policies on immigration and agenda of hate and greed is a worthy cause.

Seeking justice for refugees and standing up for labor rights rather than Trump’s policies on immigration and agenda of hate and greed is a worthy cause.
the working class in unamerican

The hate comes from your side. Trump's "policies on immigration" happens to be law.

Its a very silly tactic. Not very well thought out at all.

I think they are fucking stupid for opposing Trump on his immigration ban. Do you think that they will change my mind if they dont work on May 1st? If not, then whats the fucking point of doing it? All it will do is make their paychecks smaller and some may even lose their jobs. Clearly there are much better strategies that can be employed than this nonsense. Theres literally nothing positive that could come from not working on that day.

You lefties arent very bright people.

The hate comes from your side. Trump's "policies on immigration" happens to be law.

That's not what the judge said.

Its a very silly tactic. Not very well thought out at all.

I think they are fucking stupid for opposing Trump on his immigration ban. Do you think that they will change my mind if they dont work on May 1st? If not, then whats the fucking point of doing it? All it will do is make their paychecks smaller and some may even lose their jobs. Clearly there are much better strategies that can be employed than this nonsense. Theres literally nothing positive that could come from not working on that day.

You lefties arent very bright people.

I don't think they really care what you think. If you don't understand what's happening, then sit down and shut up, and you will eventually get it.

"Justice"?

May 1 used to be a communist holiday. It spread with the acceptance of communism. There are always strikes on May Day. Calling them anti Trump strikes is a sop to democrats. They are always anti capitalism strikes.

Do not equate racist and xenophobic Trump policy to law.

You're scum op...You are a evil person.

Trump has spent his life fucking over thousands of workers and they damn well should protest.

Get your mouth off that rich mans cock....Good sir and wake up.

Fuck you you n!gger dick taking faggot, Trump has employed more people than you could ever hope to, kill yourself.

Hundreds of Thousands of Service Workers Planning Anti-Trump Labor Strike
Hundreds of thousands of service workers are planning an anti-Trump labor strike for May 1, BuzzFeed reported Saturday.
---------------------------------------------

The idiots of society keep coming out of the wood work like the stupid juice was poured over them. These dumb sob's are going to cause so much bs including the other jackasses on my other post.
They hurt themselves lmao that's how stupid they are .
Are they so fkn dumbed down they can't think how none of this is going to cause the President to step down what kind of morons are these idiots Jesus.

I mean seriously these retards are acting like six years olds who can't have ice cream or a new toy. GROW UP rejects.
I hope they all get fired.

Do not equate racist and xenophobic Trump policy to law.
The laws were on the books for years before President Trump was elected.
BONOBO being the fucking communist asshole is still is decided not to enforce the existing laws.
If you don't like the existing laws either do something to change them or better yet get out of the country. You're obviously not contributing anything meaningful anyway.

Forum List

Back