Hundreds of bras stolen from Victoria's Secret

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
MANCHESTER — An undercover investigation is undoubtedly needed to find out who stole hundreds of Victoria Secret Very Sexy brassieres from a Mall of New Hampshire store.

Victoria Secret manager Kelly Duvall called police Thursday at 4 p.m. to report that up to 200 of the push-up, but not padded, bras in various sizes and colors were missing.

The bras were stolen from the storage area of a display case.

Each is priced as between $40 and $45. Police said the total value of the stolen bras could exceed $20,000.

Anthony Hebron, spokesman for Limited Brands, parent company of Victoria's Secret, said that estimate is high.

"We have not been able to assess what the amount is," he said. "It ($20,000) sounds a little high."

Police said the thieves will be limited in how they can dispose of the bras because of the large number of them.

Anyone with information concerning the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711.

Information may be provided to investigators anonymously by calling Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.

http://www.unionleader.com/articles_showa.html?article=58443

Said1 said:
Pssssstt Shattered, want to buy a bra? Cheap :D

<i>**waits for Said to open her trench coat**</i>

A black, a purple, an emerald green, and a silver, please. :D

<i>**wanders off to find Zhuk's fistful of money pic**</i>

I dated a girl once that could take her bra off without taking her top off first...That was fun to watch.
Is that something ALL of you can do, or was she special?

Mr. P said:
I dated a girl once that could take her bra off without taking her top off first...That was fun to watch.

No, she's not special. :D

Mr. P said:

We can all do it! :laugh: Something learned early.

Mr. P said:
Straps and all..I just didn't know it was possible..a girl thing I guess.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

We knew how to ditch'm before you knew how to open'm. :tng:

Shattered said:
We knew how to ditch'm before you knew how to open'm. :tng:

Only met 2 guys that could figure it out, without a hassle! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Only met 2 guys that could figure it out, without a hassle! :laugh:

...and then ya really screwd them up, and switched to a front opening one. :D

Shattered said:
...and then ya really screwd them up, and switched to a front opening one. :D

Front opening are not comfortable. No further details! :laugh:

Mr. P said:
Hell, I still can't do the front ones!!

Might I recommend hooking up with Said? She'll sell ya one cheap.. Just put it on a pillow, and go. :D

Forum List

Back