Hundreds of bras stolen from Victoria's Secret

Pale Rider said:
So somebody made off with a whole bunch of over the shoulder boulder holders aye? :laugh:

Why? You need one? :tng:

<i>**runs**</i>

Pale Rider said:
So somebody made off with a whole bunch of over the shoulder boulder holders aye? :laugh:

laughing4.gif
I havent' heard that since grade 8!

Pale Rider said:
Probably not any worse than you need an under butt nut hut... :mm:

I'm QUITE sure I don't want to know what that is.. right?

No shit.. She charges the full $45 retail for a (?) cup, and tries to call it a 'steal'. :cry:

Pale Rider said:
It's a jock strap... :happy2:

Thought you'd get that one. :D

Hey.. I still haven't figured out what those DO.. other than give you a wedgie. :D

Shattered said:
Hey.. I still haven't figured out what those DO.. other than give you a wedgie. :D

They don't give you a wedgie. One strap goes up either side of your rear end. There's nothing "up the crack"... :shocked:

They don't do much more than keep things from "swinging" when you're physicaly active.

Pale Rider said:
They don't give you a wedgie. One strap goes up either side of your rear end. There's nothing "up the crack"... :shocked:

They don't do much more than keep things from "swinging" when you're physicaly active.

Isn't that what underwear is for? ...and men say WOMEN have some weird contraptions. Sheesh.

Let's just avoid the rest of this discussion. :D

Shattered said:
Isn't that what underwear is for? ...and men say WOMEN have some weird contraptions. Sheesh.

Let's just avoid the rest of this discussion. :D

I agree... TMI... :bye1:

Forum List

Back