Humanitarian crisis in Libay

Big Whoop! A couple thousand stupid people capsize their own boat. The human race's collective IQ just went up around .0000000001 %

Tell me when a boat full of geniuses drown. THAT will be news.

Boat crammed with refugees from Libya reaches tiny Italian island - CNN.com

Some 30,000 refugees are risking life and limb to escape the carnage in Libya by taking to the open seas to reach places like Italy.

Funny, I don't remember this happening when Qaddafi was in power.

What responsibility, if any, should Obama and the UN assume here for this humanitarian crisis?
Ask those refugees what were they doing when the regime of Qaddafi was falling down?
I do not remember it too.
Obama is a humanitarian crisis himself. Look at the Middle East!! He and Bush crippled the region.
But nobody is guilty...

Qaddafi was evil and the middle east is fucked.

But it's fun lobbing bombs costing tax payers billions and trillions of dollars, isn't it?

The region is far worse now. Now it is infested with the likes of ISIS.

When will Obama and his EU Nobel Peace prize buddies own up to their participation and extension of death and destruction in the region?

Qaddafi was evil and the middle east is fucked.

But it's fun lobbing bombs costing tax payers billions and trillions of dollars, isn't it?

The region is far worse now. Now it is infested with the likes of ISIS.

When will Obama and his EU Nobel Peace prize buddies own up to their participation and extension of death and destruction in the region?

Gotta lob bombs around. If we didn't the poor defense contractors couldn't sell the military their new models with go-faster stripes.

Forum List

Back