Huma Dishes Dirt On Hillary

I think Huma is ugly. She has a horse face.

Why are women so Catty to each other? Seriously, you don't see guys commenting on each others looks. "Wow, that John McCain, he looks like a lumpy old man. He shouldn't be president."

There you go LYING again, and using ONLY your OPINION while doing so.

I posted NUMEROUS times FBI Director Comey's EXACT testimony (with links) declaring Hillary Clinton LIED (perjury) when she said unser oath that she had turned over ALL State Department-Related documents, as REQUIRED BY LAW. Comey told Congress the FBI found THOUSANDS of such documents that she NEVER turned over, thereby violating BOTH the FOIA and The Federal Records Act. SHE BROKE THE LAW.

Except it wasn't an intentional breaking of the law, and those emails existed in other places. Most people delete old e-mails when they are done with them. IN fact, your system will get clogged up if you don't.

Guy, again- you are trying to build the facts around a charge, instead of charges around the facts.

How does telling the truth make one a 'nazi'?

You mean throwing stars of David from a Neo-Nazi website?
Please amplify / clarify ...made little sense.

You know, your Boy Trump took a picture from a Neo-Nazi website with a Star of David (Hillary is taking JEW money) and retweeted it. Then he pulled it down when people called him on it.

I know it's hard to remember, because he's done about a dozen stupid, offensive things since then that show he's completely unqualified to be President, and you guys have 80 more days of fun where he'll keep proving it.

Are you trying to compare sloppy record keeping with using an illegal unencrypted server, sending/receiving classified, breaking the FOIA & The Federal Records Act, perjury...?

Yeah, too bad you couldn't actually PROVE any of that.

Again, guy, instead of telling me why a minor offense that no one is ever prosecuted for might have been committed.

Tell me how your guy is going to make my life better.

Because, frankly, as long as we get the peace and prosperity thing going, Hillary could send out Seal Team Six to whack Monica Lewinsky, and I pretty much wouldn't care about it.
Why do liberals continue to lie about this - it's OVER! Comey proved it. Hillary tried to continue to lie about this, and dhe got absolutely HAMMERED by fact-check sites.

3 seperate fact check sites, the State Department, and the FBI have proven Hillary - and you and all the libs who insanely continue to deny - LIE!

How does telling the truth make one a 'nazi'?

You mean throwing stars of David from a Neo-Nazi website?
Please amplify / clarify ...made little sense.

You know, your Boy Trump took a picture from a Neo-Nazi website with a Star of David (Hillary is taking JEW money) and retweeted it. Then he pulled it down when people called him on it.

I know it's hard to remember, because he's done about a dozen stupid, offensive things since then that show he's completely unqualified to be President, and you guys have 80 more days of fun where he'll keep proving it.
Link?

What everyone does know is that the DNC just got exposed through their own e-mail as a bunch of anti-Semites, racists, sexists, and homophobes.

I think Huma is ugly. She has a horse face.

Why are women so Catty to each other? Seriously, you don't see guys commenting on each others looks. "Wow, that John McCain, he looks like a lumpy old man. He shouldn't be president."

There you go LYING again, and using ONLY your OPINION while doing so.

I posted NUMEROUS times FBI Director Comey's EXACT testimony (with links) declaring Hillary Clinton LIED (perjury) when she said unser oath that she had turned over ALL State Department-Related documents, as REQUIRED BY LAW. Comey told Congress the FBI found THOUSANDS of such documents that she NEVER turned over, thereby violating BOTH the FOIA and The Federal Records Act. SHE BROKE THE LAW.

Except it wasn't an intentional breaking of the law, and those emails existed in other places. Most people delete old e-mails when they are done with them. IN fact, your system will get clogged up if you don't.

Guy, again- you are trying to build the facts around a charge, instead of charges around the facts.
Proven by 3 fact check sites, the State Dept, and the FBI - YOU LIE.

STOP YOUR LYING.

The report and the finding of the FBI, is not that she lied, that her information was not correct.
You fucking liar. I posted a link and text yesterday to YOU where Comey said in a congressional hearing that her statements were not true.

You are a lying corrupt piece of shit. Who's paying you to do this?

Are you trying to compare sloppy record keeping with using an illegal unencrypted server, sending/receiving classified, breaking the FOIA & The Federal Records Act, perjury...?

Yeah, too bad you couldn't actually PROVE any of that.

Again, guy, instead of telling me why a minor offense that no one is ever prosecuted for might have been committed.

Tell me how your guy is going to make my life better.

Because, frankly, as long as we get the peace and prosperity thing going, Hillary could send out Seal Team Six to whack Monica Lewinsky, and I pretty much wouldn't care about it.
Why do liberals continue to lie about this - it's OVER! Comey proved it. Hillary tried to continue to lie about this, and dhe got absolutely HAMMERED by fact-check sites.

3 seperate fact check sites, the State Department, and the FBI have proven Hillary - and you and all the libs who insanely continue to deny - LIE!
They have to lie, it's all they have. The truth will bury them and they know it.

Nice. But saying 'you lie" and proving it are two different things. Comey didn't file charges. He didn't resign his position. He's trying to have it both ways... which makes him kind of gutless.

You can whine about this all day, but at the end of the day, Normal people don't care.

I get this. Back in the 1990's, I used to be one of you insane ass Clinton-haters. And I'd huff and puff about "Subornation of Perjury" and "Obstruction of justice" and normal people would say to me, "Dude, it was only a blow job."

Then your boy Bush got in and showed us what bad really looked like.

Dude, it's only emails. Normal people don't care.

Nice. But saying 'you lie" and proving it are two different things. Comey didn't file charges. He didn't resign his position. He's trying to have it both ways... which makes him kind of gutless.

You can whine about this all day, but at the end of the day, Normal people don't care.

I get this. Back in the 1990's, I used to be one of you insane ass Clinton-haters. And I'd huff and puff about "Subornation of Perjury" and "Obstruction of justice" and normal people would say to me, "Dude, it was only a blow job."

I have proved it.
The Director of the FBI, the State Dept, & 3 fact check sites say Hillary AND YOU...LIE!

Are you talking about this?

2up8q4j.jpg

This is the part where you present the link to the Neo-Nazi website where you claim he took "Star of David" from.

Anyways, do you know what Star of David looks like?

This is the part where you present the link to the Neo-Nazi website where you claim he took "Star of David" from.

Here you go, buddy.

Donald Trump’s ‘Star of David’ tweet: a recap

Soon after Trump tweeted the image, some social media users began question whether the use of a six-pointed star to slam Clinton -- particularly when combined with piles of money -- amounted to the use of anti-Semitic imagery and age-old stereotypes.

Such concerns had arisen in response to previous Trump tweets. For instance, Trump twice retweeted from the feed of the Twitter account @WhiteGenocideTM, which claims to be located in "Jewmerica" and regularly posts anti-Semitic material, and once from the now-defunct account @cheesedbrit, which had an account page that featured Swastika art and said in part, "we Should have listened to the Austrian chap with the little moustache" -- that is, Adolf Hitler. And Trump also attracted criticism when he initially said he didn’t know who former KKK leader David Duke was.

Comey can only investigate, he cannot file charges, only DOJ can.

His investigation and testimony in the Congress shows that Hillary lied about - everything.

nytt2d.jpg

which is worse, working for hillary or being married to weiner. man, she can pick em.

Here you go, buddy.

Donald Trump’s ‘Star of David’ tweet: a recap

Soon after Trump tweeted the image, some social media users began question whether the use of a six-pointed star to slam Clinton -- particularly when combined with piles of money -- amounted to the use of anti-Semitic imagery and age-old stereotypes.

Such concerns had arisen in response to previous Trump tweets. For instance, Trump twice retweeted from the feed of the Twitter account @WhiteGenocideTM, which claims to be located in "Jewmerica" and regularly posts anti-Semitic material, and once from the now-defunct account @cheesedbrit, which had an account page that featured Swastika art and said in part, "we Should have listened to the Austrian chap with the little moustache" -- that is, Adolf Hitler. And Trump also attracted criticism when he initially said he didn’t know who former KKK leader David Duke was.

I asked for a link to Neo-Nazi site you claimed that Trump took "Star of David" image from.
You posted link to website that claims Trump took picture from the Neo-Nazi website from.

You did not answer my question, so here is again: Do you know what Star of David looks like?

His investigation and testimony in the Congress shows that Hillary lied about - everything.

His testimony shows he was trying to have it both ways. He couldn't recommend charges that wouldn't be laughed out of a grand jury, but man, he could smear people's reputations.

Ken Starr pulled this same shit. No one bought it then, no one bought it now.

Again- new rule. If you don't bring charges, you should be required to formally apologize to the person you are investigating AND the country for wasting everyone's time.

I asked for a link to Neo-Nazi site you claimed that Trump took "Star of David" image from.
You posted link to website that claims Trump took picture from the Neo-Nazi website from.

You did not answer my question, so here is again: Do you know what Star of David looks like?

Guy, you are trying to squirm you way out of it....

Look, man, i feel your pain. Your primary voters screwed you.

His testimony shows he was trying to have it both ways. He couldn't recommend charges that wouldn't be laughed out of a grand jury, but man, he could smear people's reputations.

Ken Starr pulled this same shit. No one bought it then, no one bought it now.

Again- new rule. If you don't bring charges, you should be required to formally apologize to the person you are investigating AND the country for wasting everyone's time.

Again, Comey cannot bring charges, that's not his job.

New rule, I ask the question, you answer and vice versa.

Here we go, third time:

1. Link to the Neo-Nazi website where you claim Trump took image of "Star of David", not to the website that claims Trump took image of "Star of David" from.

2. Do you know what Star of David looks like?

Forum List

Back