Huma Dishes Dirt On Hillary

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“I’ve never seen anyone put their schedule in the burn bag — because every one of them had a state.gov email address and therefore their daily schedules became public records, as required by law.”

(Hillary didn't. Her personal server was specifically designed to get away with violaing the FOIA and the Federal Records Act, which the State Fepatment declared she violated...and as this clearly shows...)

"Others said Clinton’s careful approach to her schedule further highlights her recklessness in using a personal server for all her email communications."

http://nypost.com/2016/07/04/huma-abedin-admits-that-clinton-burned-daily-schedules/

Wow... this is your best argument, that she deleted schedules when she was done with them?

Really?

Desperate.

Meanwhile, NaziTrump is using imagery like this...

hillary_trump_tweet.jpg

Wow... this is your best argument, that she deleted schedules when she was done with them?

Really?

Desperate.

hillary_trump_tweet.jpg
She was required to turn them over BY LAW. She chose to destroy them instead, showing a reckless disregard for the law and proving, according to Huma, her #1 aide, HILLARY BROKE THE LAW'

Really?

Desperate.

hillary_trump_tweet.jpg
Looks like a red star I used to get when I was little for being good in sunday school
You really are a piece of work.

She was required to turn them over BY LAW. She chose to destroy them instead, showing a reckless disregard for the law and proving, according to Huma, her #1 aide, HILLARY BROKE THE LAW'

Yup. So how many people are in prison right now for "sloppy record keeping"?

Is there a "sloppy record keeping wing" at Leavenworth.

"What are you in for?"

"Murder, rape, Arson...how about you?"

"Um, sloppy record keeping."

Hey, dumbfuck, here's a crazy idea, how about instead of telling me why I should be SOOOOOO upset about record keeping, how about nominating a guy who isn't a shrieking Nazi gasbag?

Looks like a red star I used to get when I was little for being good in sunday school

really? It looks like the kind of star they used to slap on a Jew at Auschwitz right before they turned him into a bar of soap.

The nuns at my school always used five pointed stars like normal people.
I bet they used the word gay like normal people

really? It looks like the kind of star they used to slap on a Jew at Auschwitz right before they turned him into a bar of soap.

yup, you woulda thought we learned something from
Auschwitz
th

:funnyface:
that's the same thing nazi's and muslims say about jews. Welcome to the club, you obviously qualify.

Were the Jews being killed by the women whose bodies they were in?

Sorry, doesn't even compare.

Look, guy even when abortion was "illegal", we didn't arrest women for murder for having them. Or even the doctors who performed them.[/QUOTE

]:funnyface: :bye1:

:funnyface:
that's the same thing nazi's and muslims say about jews. Welcome to the club, you obviously qualify.

Look, guy even when abortion was "illegal", we didn't arrest women for murder for having them. Or even the doctors who performed them.[/QUOTE

]:funnyface: :bye1:

Duly noted you didn't have an intelligent response.

I'll start taking you seriously on the fetuses when you stop trying to snatch food out the mouths of poor children who are here.

Huma: Hello
Caller: This is the FBI, we need to speak to Hillary, please!
Huma: Who?
FBI: Hillary Clinton, who the hell are you?
Huma: I am Humma Abbadine, her assisstant.
FBI: Listen Miss Huma, you get Hillary on the phone now, this is official business!
Huma: well,,,ahh,,,uhm,,,you see,,,,Mrs. Clinton Can't come to the phone right now, she is taking a nap because earlier she was very confused then her head was spinning as if she was possessed by a Demon.

Look, guy even when abortion was "illegal", we didn't arrest women for murder for having them. Or even the doctors who performed them.

Well that makes it better than....I mean at one time owning people was sanctioned.....let's play this game.

Really?

Desperate.

hillary_trump_tweet.jpg
How does telling the truth make one a 'nazi'?

Forum List

Back