Huma Dishes Dirt On Hillary

I asked for a link to Neo-Nazi site you claimed that Trump took "Star of David" image from.
You posted link to website that claims Trump took picture from the Neo-Nazi website from.

You did not answer my question, so here is again: Do you know what Star of David looks like?

Guy, you are trying to squirm you way out of it....

Look, man, i feel your pain. Your primary voters screwed you.

It sure doesn't look like I am avoiding to answer the questions. On the contrary, you're doing everything but answering questions.

By the way, I don't give a shit about how you feel. Just answer the questions.

Fourth time:

1. Link to the Neo-Nazi website where you claim Trump took image of "Star of David", not to the website that claims Trump took image of "Star of David" from.

2. Do you know what Star of David looks like?

Then he should have recommended charges or resigned.

If he recommended charges, he wouldn't have to resign, he would be fired.

No, I already answered your question. Not going to waste time because you are being obtuse.

I asked for link to Neo-Nazi website where you claim Trump took "Star of David" image from.

You provided the link to Politifact, website that made those claims, but failed to provide proof of those claims.

I asked you also, do you know what Star of David looks like? No answer there.

You are typical shill. Your posts have no substance, just bunch of unsupported random bullshit.

I think Huma is ugly. She has a horse face.

Why are women so Catty to each other? Seriously, you don't see guys commenting on each others looks. "Wow, that John McCain, he looks like a lumpy old man. He shouldn't be president."

There you go LYING again, and using ONLY your OPINION while doing so.

I posted NUMEROUS times FBI Director Comey's EXACT testimony (with links) declaring Hillary Clinton LIED (perjury) when she said unser oath that she had turned over ALL State Department-Related documents, as REQUIRED BY LAW. Comey told Congress the FBI found THOUSANDS of such documents that she NEVER turned over, thereby violating BOTH the FOIA and The Federal Records Act. SHE BROKE THE LAW.

Except it wasn't an intentional breaking of the law, and those emails existed in other places. Most people delete old e-mails when they are done with them. IN fact, your system will get clogged up if you don't.

Guy, again- you are trying to build the facts around a charge, instead of charges around the facts.

Oh sure . . . guys never do that. Lol. :rolleyes-41:

Except it wasn't an intentional breaking of the law, and those emails existed in other places. Most people delete old e-mails when they are done with them. IN fact, your system will get clogged up if you don't.

It's amusing how leftist can provide so much bullshit in so few sentences.

On the contrary, insisting on having private server so her communications can't be recorded is prove of intent.

No, most people do not delete important emails. The fact that she provided, as she claim "55,000" of printed emails proves she was not deleting them when she was "done with them". Only, problem was not in emails she provided, but in those she did not, whole 33,000 of them.

No, system do not get "clogged" if you don't delete emails. System can store as much you want on it, as long you have adequate storage space. Servers are built for the purpose of storing and handling large amount of data.

It's amusing how leftist can provide so much bullshit in so few sentences.

On the contrary, insisting on having private server so her communications can't be recorded is prove of intent.

Not a leftist, Guy. Just a republican who wants to take his party back from the nuts.

This year isn't promising.

No, most people do not delete important emails. The fact that she provided, as she claim "55,000" of printed emails proves she was not deleting them when she was "done with them". Only, problem was not in emails she provided, but in those she did not, whole 33,000 of them.

Except there's no evidence these e-mails were "important". In fact, quite the contrary, most of the ones that are "Classified" were declared so years after the fact.

No, system do not get "clogged" if you don't delete emails. System can store as much you want on it, as long you have adequate storage space. Servers are built for the purpose of storing and handling large amount of data.

Dude, my Outlook at works gets clogged up if I don't clean it out once a week.

Forum List

Back