Huma Abedin On Hillary: "She Is Still Not Perfect In Her Head"

That you and the rest of the Hillary shills here know she has PARKINSON's and don't care is the least funniest part....

"She's going to stick to notes a little closer this am, still not perfect in her head"

'DAIN BRAMAGED'....but it's 'HER TURN'!

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user230519/imageroot/2016/10/20/2016.10.19 - Head 1.jpg

That you think you are perfect in your head is the funniest part of this thread.
WHERE did you get the false idea that I think I am perfect. I am far from it, and I will be the 1st person to admit that.
Once again, libs have to create FALSE NARRATIVES so they will have something to attack. Ride on, 'Don Quixote'! :p

"She's going to stick to notes a little closer this am, still not perfect in her head"

'DAIN BRAMAGED'....but it's 'HER TURN'!

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user230519/imageroot/2016/10/20/2016.10.19 - Head 1.jpg

That you think you are perfect in your head is the funniest part of this thread.
WHERE did you get the false idea that I think I am perfect. I am far from it, and I will be the 1st person to admit that.
Once again, libs have to create FALSE NARRATIVES so they will have something to attack. Ride on, 'Don Quixote'! :p

Ok, so you concede your brain isn't perfect while you've started a thread about Hillary's brain being imperfect.

funny stuff.

I'm sorry, but for the life of me, I just can't take you seriously, that's all.

You don't take anyone telling the truth seriously, because your government check is all about supporting those who hate truth.

Simply put, this is now out there and obvious...

Let's review....Hillary stumbles into her kitchen in a vodka stupor, screaming about Huma spending the night with Carlos Danger, loses her balance, and slams the side of her head into a granite counter. Conveniently she now doesn't have to testify before the Benghazi committee about getting the Ambassador and three bodyguards killed. But by using that event to avoid further perjuring herself, she has to convince voters she isn't brain-damaged. She continues having mini-mall seizures, stumbling, and losing consciousness. Huma, feeling all guilty fakes concern but knows Hillary has put HER in the jackpot of a future prison sentence. So Huma emails repeated comments about Hillary's mental condition, and some of those emails have come to light. Hillary can't fire her....she knows too much. I predict Huma will step out in front of a taxi cab or "commit suicide" shortly after the election loss.

She does not have parkinson or larkinson or markinson or anything.

Ladexter does have dorkinson's.

Ok, so you concede your brain isn't perfect while you've started a thread about Hillary's brain being imperfect.
ANOTHER FALSE NARRATIVE...

I said I am not perfect. I said nothing specifically about my brain. Hillary has had a concussion, suspected post-concussion syndrome, and resulting critical blood clots. Even her closest aide has pointed out 'she ain't all there'.

You can try to weasel your way into spinning this onto someone else (without proof), but we are talking about how HILLARY is dain bramaged...according to Huma.

So sorry.
So sad.

ANOTHER FALSE NARRATIVE...

I said I am not perfect. I said nothing specifically about my brain. Hillary has had a concussion, suspected post-concussion syndrome, and resulting critical blood clots. Even her closest aide has pointed out 'she ain't all there'.

You can try to weasel your way into spinning this onto someone else (without proof), but we are talking about how HILLARY is dain bramaged...according to Huma.

So sorry.
So sad.

I think we can handle the 'saying something' about your brain, as we have in most of your threads.

I think we can handle the 'saying something' about your brain, as we have in most of your threads.
Yes, Liberals make it a point in every thread (and most posts) to personally insult those who hold opposing views. That and the growing tendency to violence towards those with opposing views - proven to be organized at the top levels of the Clinton campaign and Obama administration - have definitively been demonstrated by you libs. Thanks for pointing that out.

Forum List

Back