Trump's Loss Is Now A Given; But What About The Trump Brand?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The more the guy opens his mouth, the more people are saying WTF? about the guy. I imagine at some point this is going to hurt the Trump brand. Unless the family intends on getting fat off the media franchise Trump is trying to start to fill the Rush Limbaugh void?

Of course with Hillary with her thumb on the FCC...He'd better keep it clean.

Anyway, just wondering what the Trump kids are thinking about it. I imagine the overt display behind the name "Trump" is going to have a negative impact on the family franchises. Whose going to spend money on stuff that supports ...well...frankly...for all appearances is a psychopath...or at least someone incapable of self control?

He will create an info entertainment cable company.

With a 30 million guaranteed market share, the brand will do just fine.

The rest of us will have to keep an eye on the crazies, but this election has taught us the sins of not paying attention.

If and when he loses it will be because he's a loser.

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast
A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast
The Truth About Voter Fraud - Brennan Center
http://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/The Truth About Voter Fraud.pdf
In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=0

Well I for one couldn't go near a product I know to be associated with the Trump name after all this. It would be like buying "A. Hilter Products Inc"...you know what I mean?

Sil, yeah, I feel the same way.

But thirty millions of folk like the dork. A lot.

The more the guy opens his mouth, the more people are saying WTF? about the guy. I imagine at some point this is going to hurt the Trump brand. Unless the family intends on getting fat off the media franchise Trump is trying to start to fill the Rush Limbaugh void?

Of course with Hillary with her thumb on the FCC...He'd better keep it clean.

Anyway, just wondering what the Trump kids are thinking about it. I imagine the overt display behind the name "Trump" is going to have a negative impact on the family franchises. Whose going to spend money on stuff that supports ...well...frankly...for all appearances is a psychopath...or at least someone incapable of self control?
Lol, you NeverTrump idiots just dont get it.

YOU are crushing the fake conservative cause by refusing to honor the party nominee, or at least you are desperately trying to.

If Trump loses, and I dont think he will, there will be a new Third Party that will give people a choice that is not Losertarian or Ecowacko.

That will siphon off huge numbers of GOP voters and gurrantee that the GOP never holds the White House ever again.

And then as the Robotics Revolution rolls out, the job mongering climate will turn the rump GOP party into a voter wasteland and nobody will ever want to associate with it ever again.

roflmao, you NeverTrumpers are such fucking hypocrits anyway. You claim to hold all your issues as so important, and then backstab your own party nominee because you are resentful little twits.

Blow away in the whirlwind of history, little loser. Nobody wants you or needs you at all. Period.

Let's have a new third party, and you losers get out of our GOP. Take Frank and the porkitarians and the dorkitarians with you.

Wow, I hadn't watched the news before I posted this thread. I guess I must be psychic! The Trump brand is getting boycotted already. After the name "Trump" disappears into the septic tank when Hillary wins, the word "Trump" will be associated with "loser". Too bad he didn't step down when he could've done so with grace. But maybe it's not too late?

Businesses hurting so much, Trump is taking off to reopen that dump in DC where they can't give away rooms with massive discounts! It has been reported that even Ivanka's name has become toxic trying to excuse her father and get him elected to office! A boycott of her clothing line has been invigorated so all of them will be on a "bread line" soon! Couldn't happen to a nicer group of con artists! :badgrin: :alcoholic: :poke: :puke:

I wouldn't say it's over. Everyone still has to vote so any apathy only works in his favor.

VOTE!

Seven reasons Trump is winning

Seven Reasons Trump is Winning
#3. The flip side of the enthusiasm coin is great news for Trump’s chances to win. Actions do indeed speak louder than words. Early voting is not normally a GOP strong suit. However, we are seeing massive increases in early voting during this election cycle in counties where Trump is expected to win. This is more likely to be a predictor of enthusiasm instead of operational expertise by the GOP.

Also, Trump’s campaign has fueled a record number of small donors. These metrics number in the hundreds of thousands and millions—far larger than the small number of people surveyed by the media to predict voting. Over 500,000 people have attended Trump’s events since July, compared to a total of 25,000 at Hillary’s rallies during the same time period. His primary tally was 14 million and his donor pool was 2.6 million.

He'll be a joke for 10 years and when he's 80 the media will become remorseful and redefine his legacy.

Electing Hillary is a joke, and a cruel one. I will make sure my grandchildren will know I had no part of it.

He'll be a joke for 10 years and when he's 80 the media will become remorseful and redefine his legacy.

Electing Hillary is a joke, and a cruel one. I will make sure my grandchildren will know I had no part of it.
Well, at least you could tell them why Trump said "what's the point of having nuclear weapons if you never use them?"...I'm not buying any products from a name like that.

Forum List

Back