HUGE! E. Jean Carroll Jacket Dress Comes into Question – Trump Accuser Stumbles During Testimony

What this means is you can go make a completely unfounded unproven allegation and win $5 million if you have a corrupt judge and a corrupt jury. It's really an outrage that this could happen.

What this means is you can go make a completely unfounded unproven allegation and win $5 million if you have a corrupt judge and a corrupt jury. It's really an outrage that this could happen.
So courts and juries are only accountable when they rule the way you want.

Hmmm

By the way I have still not seen an actual quote of Carroll claiming the incident happened in 1994.

Trump’s LAWYER made that claim but not in court (where a lie would get him disbarred)

So courts and juries are only accountable when they rule the way you want.

Hmmm

By the way I have still not seen an actual quote of Carroll claiming the incident happened in 1994.

Trump’s LAWYER made that claim but not in court (where a lie would get him disbarred)
Just show us the proof that Trump did it. That's all you have to do.

And tell me how this case does not mean any corrupt judge and jury could grant a large settlement against anybody in NY of a made-up charge. There was NO evidence.

Last edited:
Just show us the proof that Trump did it. That's all you have to do.

And tell me how this case does not mean any corrupt judge and jury could grant a large settlement against anybody in NY of a made-up charge. There was NO evidence.
I don’t need to show YOU anything. The evidence was shown to a jury and they found him guilty

I don’t need to show YOU anything. The evidence was shown to a jury and they found him guilty
That's my point. A corrupt NYC jury. But the so-called 'evidence' is there for all to know. Odd you can't cite any

1706582288550.png

That's my point. A corrupt NYC jury. But the so-called 'evidence' is there for all to know. Odd you can't cite any
I don’t need to. It’s fact

You don’t like it? Too bad. You’re a cult member

All trust in politics for solutions and in politely parties is so much just like being in a cult. We could be in communities where we are fine without any government over us. Yet they are there to take all the money they can that would still be reasonably expected, from those who are cultish followers.

"We could be in communities where we are fine without any government over us."

We could.
But notably that has been tried in numerous communes at various times in America is small jurisdictions.

The problem is there are services-in-common that are needed in any such collection of citizens living in an area. For example, roads....lest every use of every road every time is by toll only; same for bridges; same for sanitation; same for common water use.

In short, in any collection of humans living in relatively close quarters requires some overarching 'group-think', 'group-identity'. The collected people will recognize that some sort of 'direction' function is required (leadership), lest a cacophony of voices could prevent any cooperation with or for common services.

In short "sharing" and directing of the details of that sharing must always be part of the human experience when you have a collection of humans attempting to live in close proximity and using finite resources. Government is a defining feature of human existence.

IMHO

All trust in politics for solutions and in politely parties is so much just like being in a cult. We could be in communities where we are fine without any government over us. Yet they are there to take all the money they can that would still be reasonably expected, from those who are cultish followers.
Hilarious

Like many other half baked fantasies there is a reason it doesn’t exist anywhere in the developed world.

Forum List

Back