HuffPo: "Colin Kaepernick Has Started A Black Panthers-Inspired Youth Camp"

tremendous player, amazing body, bad human
Cant be too shitty. He has already made more money than you have all your life.
San Francisco... 1-6
That's one win six losses… And they benched him that's how shitty of a quarterback he is.:lmao::lmao:
You missed the point. He still is in the NFL (which youre not) and he has already made more money than you will ever see in your lifetime.
It's obvious San Francisco's getting ripped off, with the second rate quarterback that's why they are not starting him.
Of course I'm not in the NFL I don't play football…:cuckoo:

San Francisco... 1-6
That's one win six losses… And they benched him that's how shitty of a quarterback he is.:lmao::lmao:

He also has the top selling NFL jersey !
Which of money goes to the NFL not him… LOL

San Francisco... 1-6
You missed the point. He still is in the NFL (which youre not) and he has already made more money than you will ever see in your lifetime.
It's obvious San Francisco's getting ripped off, with the second rate quarterback that's why they are not starting him.
But they are starting him. The white guy is on the bench. :disagree:

According to Wiki, Kaepernick's net worth is about 16 million and the best he can do is to appear in a "youth camp in freaking Oakland"? It's gotta be a tax scam or a democrat party dirty trick.

He's a really shitty ass player
San Francisco... 1-6
1-6

12 NFL Players With the Highest-Selling Jerseys in 2016

The funny thing is it's not selling because he's a good player... LOL
Its more because he is an admirable person than a good player. Gotta love how he is teaching young Black and Latinos more about their rights when dealing with racist cops.
He's a pussy
No. Youre a pussy. He is a starting QB in the NFL and has brought in more money in his young life than you could ever dream of your entire life.

San Francisco... 1-6
1-6
$16 million NFL starting QB.

Its more because he is an admirable person than a good player. Gotta love how he is teaching young Black and Latinos more about their rights when dealing with racist cops.
He's a pussy
No. Youre a pussy. He is a starting QB in the NFL and has brought in more money in his young life than you could ever dream of your entire life.
He bitches and moans can't play worth a shit… Yes he is a pussy. :poop:

According to Wiki, Kaepernick's net worth is about 16 million and the best he can do is to appear in a "youth camp in freaking Oakland"? It's gotta be a tax scam or a democrat party dirty trick.
He went where he was most needed. I grew up in Oakland the cops are pretty much all racists.

God forbid someone care about the community and not their bank account!

San Francisco... 1-6
1-6
They are no even gonna make the playoffs. :lmao:

He's a pussy
You struggle and whine but cant make shit. You are a pussy. :laugh:

When someone can say you did a camp for kids then we will call you a man.

Who gives a shit what type of person he is, he just can't play worth a shit… LOL

1-6
They are no even gonna make the playoffs. :lmao:
But he will still make more than you did your entire life. :laugh:

He's a pussy

Who gives a shit what he does, he just can't play worth a shit… Fact

He's a pussy

Who gives a shit what he does, he just can't play worth a shit… Fact
The people that buy his jersey give a shit. Who buys your jersey? No one. Fact.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back