Huffington post on $15 minimum wage. holy shit even they know...

Yes. Australia.

Australia has a tiered wage system for minimum. Lower age workers make less.

Kind of funny people so for a National minimum wage ignores the op and obvious.

Was just listening to the radio on my way to get an oil change....Workers from Verizon service center were pissed off about getting a 6% wage increase but in return jobs were leaving to funny

Where is that story?

Oh also on Huffington post

Verizon CWA and IBEW Union Members Go on Strike: America's Communications Future Is at Stake.

You better hope those mechanics make a decent wage. They could do some very bad things to your vehicle. You greedy white Republican dudes really should reconsider wanting to pay fellow Americans shitty wages. A well-paid worker is a happier, competent, more productive worker. Remember, you do get what you pay for.

You do know they have insurance right? Go ahead and forget to put the oil in I would get a brand new engine

Dude you don't even know who benefits the most out of a higher National minimum wage

1. The bix box store company's like Walmart higher MW keeps on putting out of business small mom and pop stores

2. US government more taxes

3. Unions like it was posted on the first page.

It sure don't help the poor working class families a raise in the EITC (earned income tax credit) would be so much better

Still, i'd rather pay a worker a decent wage. You do get what you pay for. You wanna pay shit, expect shit. Don't complain about the consequences afterward.

Well I have to give you credit at least you keep these minimum wage posts interesting.

But dude that is not the attitude to have to get ahead in the workforce. To win you just have to play their game.

Anything else you will always be miserable and stuck with low pay to boot.

Hey, it's your vehicle. You want some incompetent under-paid dolt working on it, than so be it. You got what you paid for. You can't have any regrets or complaints.

The nation will survive higher Minimum Wages. The sky won't fall. Other nations around the world do just fine having higher Minimum Wages. Slave Labor is killing this country. We can and should do better taking care of our own People.
8 bucks an hour is slave labor? lol
Can you name some successful countries that have a 15 dollar an hour min wage?
"We can" you mean FORCING employers.. How Ron Paulish of you

Yes, it is. A High School kid can barely get by on that wage. And there are many countries around the world who pay higher Minimum Wages than we do. Our $7 Minimum Wage is considered a shocking embarrassment to many around the world. We are the richest nation on earth, no? We can do better.
lol ok
Who does?

Let's put it this way, all Americans should be ashamed of a $7 Minimum Wage. No one can live on that. Pretty pathetic for the 'Richest nation on Earth.'
  • 29 states, plus the District of Columbia, have set their minimum wage above the federal level of $7.25 per hour as of Jan. 1, 2015

So why raise the National Minimum wage?

Btw it is still a shit wage compared to the cost of living .

Was just listening to the radio on my way to get an oil change....Workers from Verizon service center were pissed off about getting a 6% wage increase but in return jobs were leaving to funny

Where is that story?

Verizon CWA and IBEW Union Members Go on Strike: America's Communications Future Is at Stake.

You better hope those mechanics make a decent wage. They could do some very bad things to your vehicle. You greedy white Republican dudes really should reconsider wanting to pay fellow Americans shitty wages. A well-paid worker is a happier, competent, more productive worker. Remember, you do get what you pay for.

You do know they have insurance right? Go ahead and forget to put the oil in I would get a brand new engine

Dude you don't even know who benefits the most out of a higher National minimum wage

1. The bix box store company's like Walmart higher MW keeps on putting out of business small mom and pop stores

It sure don't help the poor working class families a raise in the EITC (earned income tax credit) would be so much better

Still, i'd rather pay a worker a decent wage. You do get what you pay for. You wanna pay shit, expect shit. Don't complain about the consequences afterward.

Well I have to give you credit at least you keep these minimum wage posts interesting.

But dude that is not the attitude to have to get ahead in the workforce. To win you just have to play their game.

Hey, it's your vehicle. You want some incompetent under-paid dolt working on it, than so be it. You got what you paid for. You can't have any regrets or complaints.

I fail to see what control I have over what a mechanic at the Chevy dealer makes?

Where is that story?

Lol, it ran fine at a local dinner now ordered me some fried chicken, bet you wish the cook spits in my food :)

Lol, it ran fine at a local dinner now ordered me some fried chicken, bet you wish the cook spits in my food :)

Oh yea forgot to mention I tip good, as soon as I Sat down my favorite black waitress brought me a coke with out me saying a word :)

This crowd will pay shit workers at the top of the salary list and give them a bonus. They are all sheeple with that incentive.

I pay people what they are worth.

Like i said, you wanna pay shit, expect shit. You have no right to complain about the consquences afterwards. It's been proven, you pay a worker decent wage, you get a happier, more competent productive worker.

But hey, you want shittier workers, by all means continue to hope they make shittier wages. You'll get what you want eventually. Because that old adage 'You get what you pay for', is just as valid today as it ever was.

They're the same greedy morons who constantly whine about bad workers and service. They truly believe paying a worker shit, will result in creating a happy productive worker. Their greed consumes them to the point of absurd stupidity.

You do truly get what you pay for in this world. You wanna pay shit, you get shit. It really is that simple. I despise the greedy whiners constantly bitching about bad service and bad workers. They're the bleepin cause of it. Morons!

This crowd will pay shit workers at the top of the salary list and give them a bonus. They are all sheeple with that incentive.

I pay people what they are worth.

Like i said, you wanna pay shit, expect shit. You have no right to complain about the consquences afterwards. It's been proven, you pay a worker decent wage, you get a happier, more competent productive worker.

But hey, you want shittier workers, by all means continue to hope they make shittier wages. You'll get what you want eventually. Because that old adage 'You get what you pay for', is just as valid today as it ever was.

They're the same greedy morons who constantly whine about bad workers and service. They truly believe paying a worker shit, will result in creating a happy productive worker. Their greed consumes them to the point of absurd stupidity.

You do truly get what you pay for in this world. You wanna pay shit, you get shit. It really is that simple. I despise the greedy whiners constantly bitching about bad service and bad workers. They're the bleepin cause of it. Morons!

Treat me well, you'll get minimum 20%....

The only minimum wage we need is the one people agree to work for. A real libertarian knows this. Phony ones like you whine about class warfare.

I fail to see what control I have over what a mechanic at the Chevy dealer makes?

You better hope the owners don't think like you. If i were you, i would hope the mechanics there make a good living and are happy competent workers. That's who i prefer working on my vehicles.

Hey, that would be on you. You're the one who wants him or her to make shitty wages. I on the other hand, hope they make a great wage. I want happy prosperous workers handling my food. But hey, that's just me.

You better hope the owners don't think like you. If i were you, i would hope the mechanics there make a good living and are happy competent workers. That's who i prefer working on my vehicles.

Do you live every day in a constant state of fear?

I have no idea what they make, nor do I care.

The only minimum wage we need is the one people agree to work for. A real libertarian knows this. Phony ones like you whine about class warfare.

I'm not a Libertarian. I can't be labelled. And hey, you wanna pay shit, expect shit. You don't have the right to whine about the consequences afterwards. It's been proven, when workers are paid a decent wage, they're generally happier and more productive workers. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I'm not a Libertarian. I can't be labelled. And hey, you wanna pay shit, expect shit. You don't have the right to whine about the consequences afterwards. It's been proven, when workers are paid a decent wage, they're generally happier and more productive workers. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

You carry on like we have control over what everyone on the planet makes..... I don't get this preoccupation you have with this shit.

Hey, that would be on you. You're the one who wants him or her to make shitty wages. I on the other hand, hope they make a great wage. I want happy prosperous workers handling my food. But hey, that's just me.

Anyone in the US making National Minimum wage will always make shifty wages if it is $1 dollar an hour or $100 dollars an hour.

Do you live every day in a constant state of fear?

I have no idea what they make, nor do I care.

No, you actually do care very much. You hope they make shitty wages. But at the same time you expect excellent workers and service. I'm sorry to be the one to break it to ya, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. You wanna pay shite, you get shite. You can't have any regrets or complaints.

Forum List

Back