Huffington Post advocates liberal violence against Trump, supporters

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
antitrump.jpg

Amidst the hot takes and denunciations from liberals, they all seem to miss a few key points. First, they misplace the blame. Second, they misunderstand the desired outcome from violent resistance and those protesting Trump in general. And third, they ignore the history of successful violent insurrection in the US, instead favoring the elementary school version of history in which nonviolence is the only means of struggle that’s ever achieved a thing.

On and on it goes to do what it can to rationalize and even approve of violent protests against Trump. How sick the left has become.

Story @ Huffington Post advocates liberal violence against Trump, supporters w/actual editorial @ Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

It's against the law to beat people up, it's against the law to pay people to beat people up, and it's against the law to conspire to get people beat up. And all of this is not only a crime, but a tort, and the victims can sue. I am an attorney, so PM me if you know anyone who is a victim of this violence, and I will make phone calls to see who's starting a class action lawsuit.

Good for HP, AWESOME NEWS, this is payback for the Orangutan inciting violence at his rallies, against folks of color!!!!

Shoes on the other foot now:banana:, LOL..

Can't wait for Trump to go back to campaign in California, so all those Mexicans can totally fuck up his rallies:laugh:

Forum List

Back