Tammy Bruce reveals Clinton campaign, other leftists behind violent anti-Trump riots

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Trump_protest_Chicago_March_11_2016.jpg

Golly. Why am I not surprised by this? She provides one example after another of the leftist organizations being behind the demonstrations and ends with this:

But it’s already too late. The Democrats and their allies simply don’t understand trying to beat us into submission reaffirms our determination to end this charade.

Full story w/links @ TAMMY BRUCE: Anti-Trump rallies funded by the left

Golly. Why am I not surprised by this? She provides one example after another of the leftist organizations being behind the demonstrations and ends with this:

But it’s already too late. The Democrats and their allies simply don’t understand trying to beat us into submission reaffirms our determination to end this charade.

This was sorta interesting until I saw the name Briebart in there. That pretty much discredits every other claim.

This was sorta interesting until I saw the name Briebart in there. That pretty much discredits every other claim.

I honestly cannot believe the bias shown by you leftists. You don't even bother to follow links or READ the entire piece. You instantly attack the messenger and entirely ignore the message.

How sad.

Well, if any of you know victims of anti-Trump violence in California or Nevada, PM me and I will contact people I know and talk to them about starting a class action lawsuit.

Why dosen't Tammy Bruce? WHOEVER THE FUCK THAT IS?, bitch about all of the Blacks that get sucker punched by white trash at Trump's rallies, and the rednecks that spit at Muslims also at his rallies?? mostly of course in the cesspool south:puke:

Why dosen't Tammy Bruce? WHOEVER THE FUCK THAT IS?, bitch about all of the Blacks that get sucker punched by white trash at Trump's rallies, and the rednecks that spit at Muslims also at his rallies?? mostly of course in the cesspool south:puke:

Got some links, I did find this....

1. Black Trump Supporter Beats KKK-Dressed Leftist...
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/4238/black-trump-supporter-bea...
    Mar 19, 2016 ... Black Trump Supporter - Stomps Anti-Trump Protester In KKK Hood At Tucson .... Black guy hits white guy then proceeds to kick the crap out of ...

So we get maybe less than 10 such events and it somehow compares to the rioting and attacks by Soros-funded scumbags?

Forum List

Back