HUD Equity Plan....No More Mayberry For You

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Biden’s latest whack at the suburbs will change your neighborhood for the worse

But for the Biden administration’s Department of Housing and Urban Development, fair housing is more — much more. In proposed regulations that would touch any jurisdiction that accepts any sort of HUD funding, fair housing must mean a plan to "promote equity in their communities, decrease segregation, and increase access to opportunity and community assets for people of color and other underserved communities."

Translated that means that the route to upward mobility for disadvantaged minorities lies through their relocation to more affluent communities, where they will no longer be "underserved."

Don't take HUD money would be my advice lest you end-up like Columbia, SC or any other place the dems tried it and "culturally enriched" the fuck out of a white burb.

This is exactly what Columbia, SC started about 20 years ago. All of a sudden, the downtown Section 8 housing was condemned and they had to find housing ASAP.

Oh, look at all them apartments in the North East side of town where all the white peoples live! But wait! We gotta have city busses running out there too.

Ok, everyone in the county gets a $25 fee tacked on their car registration for each car they own for a bus service they never use.

And suddenly, $250k+ homes were popping up after the downtown ghettos were bulldozed and "revitalized" making the developers and politicians rich.

Meanwhile over in the NE, businesses were getting broken into at night with smash and grabs, cars broken into constantly, bums hanging out looking for handouts, etc.

No sir, you will have to stand on your local politicians with both feet to prevent it because once you see the first city bus stop in your neighborhood you are screwed.

Blacks are free to move into any community they can afford.
There's the rub, they will be able, though taxpayer funded Section 8, to move where the burbs were dumb enough to take HUD money.

Greedy gop lawyers working with their gop allies on the various burb planning commissions and boards of supervisors at the behest of developers who pay them will try to get that "free" HUD money, the strings tied to that money be damned.

This smacks of something that The Halfrican tried getting off the ground in his second term....I guess his third term was the charm.

I feel hesitantly safe. Not only do we not take any HUD money. We don't have any publicly owned property.

But the plan is to move them into communities they cannot otherwise afford. HUD has been doing this for years, just not on this level. Once they determine an area for destruction, better sell your house and get the hell out of there. That's what they did to my suburb.
I know. That was my point. If blacks want to move into upper-middle class, predominately white neighborhoods, let them do it the way whites did: go to college to prepare for a career or a vocational program for a valuable trade, buy an inexpensive starter home (or rent), then work hard for 10 - 15 years, and THEN buy into the more affluent neighborhood.

Notice how these politicians never move these people into their neighborhoods. Equality to a commie means destroying what other people have to make everybody equal.

If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, mix that with 1/4 cup of sour stale milk, all you really create is a cup of bad milk. The good milk will never change the bad milk.

I know. That was my point. If blacks want to move into upper-middle class, predominately white neighborhoods, let them do it the way whites did: go to college to prepare for a career or a vocational program for a valuable trade, buy an inexpensive starter home (or rent), then work hard for 10 - 15 years, and THEN buy into the more affluent neighborhood.
R.afa7ccde34a1e1f0d96ce9ea1174fcde

They did something similar here in Cook county years ago. If you have a rental property in Cook, you are REQUIRED to take section 8.

I had rentals at that time, but none in Cook and was bitched out many times by the "underserved" because I would not accept Section 8, and had a credit check system in place with minimum standards to qualify, regardless of who you were, or weren't. They threatened to vandalize/burn the houses down, find me and my family etc.

I saw entire areas turned to utter shit in a span of 5-10 years as a result, as the "underserved" were handed nice homes/condos/apartments to live in courtesy of Uncle Sam and shit all over them, tore them to shreds and brought the drug and gang problems with them.

All they did was export the blight. And people simply moved out of these areas as fast as they could.

If that shit shows up on your block hang out the For Sale sign that day. It's over.

They did something similar here in Cook county years ago. If you have a rental property in Cook, you are REQUIRED to take section 8.

I had rentals at that time, but none in Cook and was bitched out many times by the "underserved" because I would not accept Section 8, and had a credit check system in place with minimum standards to qualify, regardless of who you were, or weren't. They threatened to vandalize/burn the houses down, find me and my family etc.

I saw entire areas turned to utter shit in a span of 5-10 years as a result, as the "underserved" were handed nice homes/condos/apartments to live in courtesy of Uncle Sam and shit all over them, tore them to shreds and brought the drug and gang problems with them.

All they did was export the blight. And people simply moved out of these areas as fast as they could.

If that shit shows up on your block hang out the For Sale sign that day. It's over.

It's miserable. My neighbor next door rents to them. Every single one has been trouble. Mostly it's the noise. These people never had full-time jobs where they had to wake up at 5:00 in the morning to work and have no consideration for those that do. Then when you're trying to relax in your own backyard on a nice day, they turn on the jungle music so loud you can hear it three houses down.

The biggest mistake we ever made was desegregation.

It's miserable. My neighbor next door rents to them. Every single one has been trouble. Mostly it's the noise. These people never had full-time jobs where they had to wake up at 5:00 in the morning to work and have no consideration for those that do. Then when you're trying to relax in your own backyard on a nice day, they turn on the jungle music so loud you can hear it three houses down.
My brother and his wife ended up selling their townhouse because of this. Property values took a hit, the neighborhood was going to crap with people not maintaining their properties and they were dealing with similar issues of noise, drag racing in the subdivision and a host of other nonsense in a formerly very peaceful subdivision. They got what they could before it got worse and bailed.

Biden’s latest whack at the suburbs will change your neighborhood for the worse

But for the Biden administration’s Department of Housing and Urban Development, fair housing is more — much more. In proposed regulations that would touch any jurisdiction that accepts any sort of HUD funding, fair housing must mean a plan to "promote equity in their communities, decrease segregation, and increase access to opportunity and community assets for people of color and other underserved communities."

Translated that means that the route to upward mobility for disadvantaged minorities lies through their relocation to more affluent communities, where they will no longer be "underserved."

Don't take HUD money would be my advice lest you end-up like Columbia, SC or any other place the dems tried it and "culturally enriched" the fuck out of a white burb.

This is exactly what Columbia, SC started about 20 years ago. All of a sudden, the downtown Section 8 housing was condemned and they had to find housing ASAP.

Oh, look at all them apartments in the North East side of town where all the white peoples live! But wait! We gotta have city busses running out there too.

Ok, everyone in the county gets a $25 fee tacked on their car registration for each car they own for a bus service they never use.

And suddenly, $250k+ homes were popping up after the downtown ghettos were bulldozed and "revitalized" making the developers and politicians rich.

Meanwhile over in the NE, businesses were getting broken into at night with smash and grabs, cars broken into constantly, bums hanging out looking for handouts, etc.

No sir, you will have to stand on your local politicians with both feet to prevent it because once you see the first city bus stop in your neighborhood you are screwed.
New York state is having some hard times right now over suburbs being forced to accept low income housing in their neighborhoods. Last election New York lost several House blue seats and if they keep this up the state could turn purple.

Forum List

Back