Huckabee: We need to amend the constitution, Bring it in line with God

You don't know if they're God standards or what..that's simply an opinion that apparently you think everyone should hold.

Is it even necessary to pint out the irony of this statement? Jill is not the one falling over hersolf to smear crap on "SPs". SteamingFecal is digging his own hole.

I see Screaming Eagle's posts and they are generally polite and civilized.
Jillian, on the other hand, comes across as sneering, rude, bigoted, elitist and obnoxious. She consistently falls all over herself trying to "smear" others, and is essentially a troll.

Last time there was a troll on here they made him a moderator!

I told you before, Allie.. Stop flirting with me. Schooling you on the bible doesn't make someone a troll.

also, while I am in total disagreement with Jillian on a specific topic I think it is absolutely laughable to say that SE's posts are generally polite and civilized. Hell, I wouldn't try to say that kind of thing about my posts just to rationalize my opinion like you are doing with SE's post. She offered a rebuttal to the silly regurgitated Oreilly impression.

Maybe you need to move somewhere too….I think they should reserve one State specially for crazy SPs.

Yes, very polite and civilized.

He doesn't look unhinged. The hate appears to be emanating from you, instead.
You don't know if they're God standards or what..that's simply an opinion that apparently you think everyone should hold. Which makes you look every bit as unhinged as the evangelicals you obviously hate so much.

I'm afraid, love, once again, you're speaking without having the slightest bit of knowledge. SE and I have a long history. He's a psycho who thinks if Roe v. Wade were appealed, women would be more careful about being raped. He wants to live in a theocracy....but only if its his religion. If he had to live in a muslim theocracy or a jewish one, he'd have a mental breakdown.

And coming from someone who can't have either civil or intelligent disagreement with anyone else, I'd say that you might want to remove the mote from your own eye first...

I'm afraid, love, once again, you're speaking without having the slightest bit of knowledge. SE and I have a long history. He's a psycho who thinks if Roe v. Wade were appealed, women would be more careful about being raped. He wants to live in a theocracy....but only if its his religion. If he had to live in a muslim theocracy or a jewish one, he'd have a mental breakdown.
Absolute hateful drivel. And fyi two of my favorite talk radio broadcasters are Michael Medved and Michael Savage...both Jews...so can it.

And do I have to keep repeating myself before you ever comprehend what I said about the RvW issue? Women would be more careful about getting pregnant (no more easy abortions) - which in turn would help change society and social behaviors - which in turn would help prevent rape. Just plain logic.

jillian said:
And coming from someone who can't have either civil or intelligent disagreement with anyone else, I'd say that you might want to remove the mote from your own eye first...
whatsamatta jillie, don't like having it thrown back at ya?:eusa_boohoo:

Women would be more careful about getting pregnant (no more easy abortions)

I can agree with this. Abortion is kind of like a subconscious back-up plan for women, in the event they get pregnant unintentionally while being sexually irresponsible.

I still don't think it should be federally handled though.

I would like to see RvW abolished, and the decision left to states to decide by their citizens on a ballot proposition.

I actually used to be pro-choice via law, until my son was born back in August. Everything changed for me after that.

I'm still pro-choice to a certain degree, in that there shouldn't be a federal law, but states ought to be able to decide on their own. That way, if you happen to be pro-choice, you could have the CHOICE to move to a state that has made it legal via a ballot prop.

Another thoughtful post which proves my point. You're bigoted, rude, elitist and monumentally ignorant of any but your own lib culture.

If I were to go down the line and try to pick out the "unhinged" from the secure and generally non-defensive, you'd be the first person I'd designate as a closet nut job from your posts on this site. The nuttiest are always the first to identify others as unhinged. It's called transferrence, baby, and most libs have it bad. You're no exception, nor are you even remotely original.

Shogun, you always label your opposition as stupid or uneducated, and you make the mistake of attributing value judgments to your opposition simply because they have a different view. You should never underestimate your enemy, nor should you attribute to them negatives which they don't have. It simply makes you less credible when you do. Again, I point you to Jillian, who has zero credibility for just that reason. Please, grasshopper, don't go down that road.

See this is what makes you unhinged….you can't even spell God correctly.

Have a little finesse jillian….we all know that belief in God is a belief held by men.

Of course the Constitution said no law abridging freedom of religion. I agree. So what's your big beef?

Maybe you need to move somewhere too….I think they should reserve one State specially for crazy SPs.

Hey, psycho boy.... jews don't write out G-d's name.

Dismissed.

You're bigoted, rude, elitist

Hmm...

AllieBaba said:
any but your own lib culture.

AllieBaba said:
If I were to go down the line and try to pick out the "unhinged" from the secure and generally non-defensive, you'd be the first person I'd designate as a closet nut job from your posts on this site. The nuttiest are always the first to identify others as unhinged.

Alliebaba said:
most libs have it bad

Hypocrisy, anyone?

I make assumptions based upon what people write, say and do. Not what I imagine about them based upon my own distorted views of "others". That puts me head and shoulders above some.

I don't see a problem, Jillian. I feel sorry for you because you obviously have some hatred going on, and I know how that shrinks a person's mind and soul.

I make assumptions based upon what people write, say and do. Not what I imagine about them based upon my own distorted views of "others". That puts me head and shoulders above some.

More hypocrisy. Sounds pretty elitist there, AllieBaba.

No way!

Once again, my opinion is based on actual observances of individuals, not on assumptions made based on my beliefs about a certain group.

I don't see a problem, Jillian. I feel sorry for you because you obviously have some hatred going on, and I know how that shrinks a person's mind and soul.

That is only partially right. People draw conclusions based on what they retain about what people have said, written, or done. They also ignore or, at least minimize actions that people commit that run contrary to the observer’s already establish opinion.

See this is what makes you unhinged….you can't even spell God correctly.

Have a little finesse jillian….we all know that belief in God is a belief held by men.

Of course the Constitution said no law abridging freedom of religion. I agree. So what's your big beef?

"We all know that belief in a God is a belief held by man"?
Satan believes in God.
And I guess that would mean that anyone not believing in God is not part of the human race?
I like it!

That is only partially right. People draw conclusions based on what they retain about what people have said, written, or done. They also ignore or, at least minimize actions that people commit that run contrary to the observer’s already establish opinion.

Some people do.
Some people cherish distorted caricatures of people who hold beliefs different from their own, and they will not be disabused of those caricatures, no matter what evidence is put in front of them to the contrary. That's elitism, and bigotry.

Hey, psycho boy.... jews don't write out G-d's name.

Dismissed.

I already knew that. Obviously you don't know satire.

First dissed and now dismissed….why is it liberals turn into psychotics whenever confronted?

(fyi that was a rhetorical question - that means no need to reply)

Right. Dude is thumping a Bible. I don't care for Christian extremists anymore than I do any other extremists.

It breaks down as simple as this. There are hundreds of denominations with protestant Christian churches. Each preaches it's own special little doctrine. I'm not voting for someone who wants to legislate his church's doctrine on me.

Not to mention he's appealing to emotion. Logically, he isn't going to do anything more about what he considers immoral than the last guy or their predecessors. They'll propose legislation, it'll get shot down and they'll point fingers.

What's he going to do about Iraq?
Afghanistan?
Illegal immigration?
US dependence on foreign oil?
Outsourcing jobs?
My wallet being raped every payday?
VA benefits?

Those are REAL issues that affect REAL people across the board, not just in his church.

I want to know if he thinks the Patriots are the best team ever...

Forum List

Back