Huckabee sticks his foot in his mouth again....

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....

So that was his big 'on the one hand on the other hand' in his youth?

On the one hand, I'd like to become a reverend and spread the word of Jesus Christ our savior.

On the other hand, I'd like to become a fake woman so I can shower with high school girls.

oooh, tough call for a conservative...

Huckabee wishes he could ve claimed to be female in high school PE - CNNPolitics.com

Huck is past being a loose cannon. He has now promoted himself to a creepy loose cannon....

On the one hand, I'd like to become a reverend and spread the word of Jesus Christ our savior.

On the other hand, I'd like to become a fake woman so I can shower with high school girls.

I think that he decided to preach the word of Christ is the girls shower room....

You understand he was making fun of the whole "feel like a woman" transgender bullshit, right?
Libs are so easy to troll.

I think that he decided to preach the word of Christ is the girls shower room....

Hey, he pretty much looks like Aunt Bea from Mayberry now, so he probably could have made the transition easily.

You know, If Huck were to get elected somehow, i am thinking that this particular comment of his is not going to stand the test of time, like the Gettysburg address by Lincoln....

You know, If Huck were to get elected somehow, i am thinking that this particular comment of his is not going to stand the test of time, like the Gettysburg address by Lincoln....

First of all he's not going to get elected, second of all you're missing what he meant and are trying to make something out of nothing.

He just wanted to comfort them with his rod and his staff.

Obama did get elected and the only memorable things he's said are he visited all 57 states and "you didnt build that."

The Right really needs to tape Huck's mouth shut, for his own good. I'm just glad as hell that he isn't on our side!

It just goes to show that you can take the boy out of Arkansas, but you can't take Arkansas out of the boy!

995547_10151697402351314_1103001487_n.jpg

Huck can't win and he knows it.

He is working the Sarah Palin Playbook, so that he can make millions more after 2016.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back