Huckabee: Obama Grew Up in Kenya

You left Nutters should unite - go after Huckabee. Please. Play the race card. Don't forget ..Huckabee is fat too......

:lol:

So what you're saying is that anyone who proclaims that someone's childhood and educational experiences strictly determine what kind of values they have as adults

is full of shit??

Are you sure about that?

Cute, but the problem is that Obama was hanging out with Ayres and Dorn and Rev Wright, et al, even after he started his run for president. Obama may act like a child, but if that's the case, then all the more reason to understand that he is unfit for an office of this magnitude. His associations with all the wrong people are very much considerably more current then your posts suggest. Very much more current.

I'll bet you don't know that Huckabee defended Obama AND Reverend Wright at the time that story was playing out...

...google, my friend.

You left Nutters should unite - go after Huckabee. Please. Play the race card. Don't forget ..Huckabee is fat too......

So what you're saying is that anyone who proclaims that someone's childhood and educational experiences strictly determine what kind of values they have as adults

is full of shit??

Are you sure about that?

I said that? Are you sure about that? :cuckoo:

You don't think Huckabee's segregationist childhood would inevitably make him a racist today do you? You think that's nonsense, right?

is full of shit??

Are you sure about that?

Cute, but the problem is that Obama was hanging out with Ayres and Dorn and Rev Wright, et al, even after he started his run for president. Obama may act like a child, but if that's the case, then all the more reason to understand that he is unfit for an office of this magnitude. His associations with all the wrong people are very much considerably more current then your posts suggest. Very much more current.

I'll bet you don't know that Huckabee defended Obama AND Reverend Wright at the time that story was playing out...

...google, my friend.

Get your shit together for a change: that makes Huckabee wrong, not Obama and Wright nice guys. Watch the videos of Obama's associates speaking for themselves - everyone needs to immediately if they haven;t seen them (Go back a page or two)and condemning themselves in the grossest possible terms. What a slimy douchebag you are by endlessly trying to cover for Obama in the most dishonest possible ways. Unbelievable. Seriously. You aren't making Obama look good, you're making yourself look like a an lie-to-any-degree manipulator.

Everyone, just watch the videos of the people themselves - impossible to call a lie - and make up your own minds, and screw Huckabee and his pal NYcarbineer.

there isn't anything wrong with straighting out the budget, it's how you do it is the problem. When the problem is your not funding what you promised, and you change the system to make sure it won't be done and then blame those who had nothing to do with how we got here to take the heat for fixing it.

Obama's admitted Marxism and his Marxist/terrorist associates - IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
the point Huckabee is trying to make is that Obama is not a "Real American" like the rest of us

I think Huckabee was in a segregated school at the age Obama was in school in Indonesia.

That's not the America I grew up in.

The Arkansas Governor at the time of the Little Rock 9 was a DEMOCRAT

I remember Orval clear as day.

Ahhhhh The lost year

The Democrat Governor fought against desegregation. Can't have blacks going to school with whites.

So baby Mike in school would have witnessed the horrible fight of a white Democrat Governor fighting the Republican President who was trying to integrate black children into white schools in Arkansas.

Man oh man. What a Democrat!!!! Right up there with George Wallace!!!

Last edited:

is full of shit??

Are you sure about that?

You don't think Huckabee's segregationist childhood would inevitably make him a racist today do you? You think that's nonsense, right?

The Democrat Governor called out the National Guard to block the Little Rock 9 black babies from going to school.

Faubus is famous for this. Democrat racist from hell but typical Democrat

If Huckabee ever learned that segregation counted it would be from his democrat governor that wouldn't let black kids go to a white school.

George Wallace actually considered Orval for a running mate.

You don't know jack shit do you?

Huckabee is actually known for insisting his Church accept black members.

EDIT TO ADD: I still don't think he is worthy of the Presidency

His clemency for Maurice took him off my screen forever. And I will actively campaign against him.

AND whoopsies Wayne I'm an idiot for forgetting Wayne. Now talk about bad judgement.

Last edited:

The Democrat Governor called out the National Guard to block the Little Rock 9 black babies from going to school.

If Huckabee ever learned that segregation counted it would be from his democrat governor that wouldn't let black kids go to a white school.

His clemency for Maurice took him off my screen forever. And I will actively campaign against him.

AND whoopsies Wayne I'm an idiot for forgetting Wayne. Now talk about bad judgement.

Political party has nothing to do with it. Don't be foolish.

the point Huckabee is trying to make is that Obama is not a "Real American" like the rest of us

I think Huckabee was in a segregated school at the age Obama was in school in Indonesia.

Ahhhhh The lost year

The Democrat Governor fought against desegregation. Can't have blacks going to school with whites.

So baby Mike in school would have witnessed the horrible fight of a white Democrat Governor fighting the Republican President who was trying to integrate black children into white schools in Arkansas.

You do realize that President Obama is Democrat, right??

If you don't...

...google it. I'm not giving you a link.

...google, my friend.

Get your shit together for a change: that makes Huckabee wrong, not Obama and Wright nice guys. Watch the videos of Obama's associates speaking for themselves - everyone needs to immediately if they haven;t seen them (Go back a page or two)and condemning themselves in the grossest possible terms. What a slimy douchebag you are by endlessly trying to cover for Obama in the most dishonest possible ways. Unbelievable. Seriously. You aren't making Obama look good, you're making yourself look like a an lie-to-any-degree manipulator.

Everyone, just watch the videos of the people themselves - impossible to call a lie - and make up your own minds, and screw Huckabee and his pal NYcarbineer.

Flip Flopper.

lol

Can't believe there are still righties trying to run with this stupid argument.

Ahhhhh The lost year

What does that have to do with the environment Huckabee was raised in?

Huckabees view of his own upbringing

Norman%2520Rockwell%2520Print.jpg

Huckabees view of Obama's upbringing

u8995e04.jpg

Can't believe there are still righties trying to run with this stupid argument.
Yep, it's hard to believe.

Forum List

Back