Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs

Already been done a millions times, if you are too dumb and blinded by ideology to see the fallacy of that argument, and not heard the answer a million times, then you never will.

The ole "we've laid this out already, it's old news" ploy.
So go ahead and lay it out again.

YOu are a troll, you don't care, so I'm not going to waste my time even bother to argue such a stupid, non-factual point to begin with. Plus, Father Time already answered it

Translation: There is no argument but I won't admit that.
Thanks!

The ole "we've laid this out already, it's old news" ploy.
So go ahead and lay it out again.

YOu are a troll, you don't care, so I'm not going to waste my time even bother to argue such a stupid, non-factual point to begin with. Plus, Father Time already answered it

Thanks!

Except there was , by Father Time, as I said.

so translating your post "I'm a troll that ignores anything that destroys my position"

Thanks!

Except there was , by Father Time, as I said.

so translating your post "I'm a troll that ignores anything that destroys my position"

Translation: It didnt answer anything but sounded reasonable to me since it supported what I think and I'm too lazy to link it so I'll just name call.

Perhaps, since now you're the expert in what "the mainstream" is, you'd like to offer some evidence?

Huckabee simply says what everyone already knows: The only reason queers are tolerated is because society is FORCED to tolerate them through the courts' retarded interpretation of the "right of free expression" vs. statues that would reflect mainstream attitudes (legal gay marriage). There is no REAL "mainstream" change in attitude from '50's and '60's.

Does that apply to racism too?

Racism is not a reaction to "free expression."

I'm not biting on the "Racism is Equivalent to Homophobia Arguement" that Queers trot out to curry sympathy for their private BEHAVIOUR, which has nothing to do with physical racial characteristics that individuals cannot help to display publically, and are independent of BEHAVIOUR.

I guess you were able to "choose", right? How did you get past those "feelings".

The truth is, gays don't care if you "accept" their "behaviour? In fact, I'm sure many would gladly say, "Fuck you", and to your face.

They are demanding equal treatment under the law. They could care less what morons "accept".

"like determining the percentage of homosexuals that suffered from physical and/or sexual abuse as children and the how this might have led to homosexual behavior later in life."

Why would such a study be useful for this debate? Let's say they were all abused, that doesn't make them less able to make decisions on who to marry.

Last edited:
Mike Huckabee. Musical sounding name. Soft hands. "Comforting" voice. "Soft" man. All Jesusy and lovey. Of course, so was Ted Haggard. Come here. Give me a "hug".

A self proclaimed "conservative" national politician claims that gay marriage is the same as incest.
Everyone knows he makes such preposterous and outrageous claims to appeal to the ignorance of others attempting to get their political support.
Why else would a claim,that everyone here knows to be ridiculous, be made?
Anyone that is stupid enough to believe Mike Hickupabee please follow with your support. I need a good laugh today.

A self proclaimed "conservative" national politician claims that gay marriage is the same as incest.
Everyone knows he makes such preposterous and outrageous claims to appeal to the ignorance of others attempting to get their political support.
Anyone that is stupid enough to believe Mike Hickupabee please follow with your support. I need a good laugh today.

Anyone stupid enough not to have read the linked article shouldn't be posting his ignorance here.
Go read the linked article dumbshit. He said no such thing.

Anyone stupid enough not to have read the linked article shouldn't be posting his ignorance here.

"comparable to legalizing incest"
"There are a lot of people that believe in incest so we should accomadate them"
And you claim I am a dumb shit Rabbi?
He said it and you believe it.
I always know when you argument is below zero. You have to use 5 year old name calling as your defense every time you know you are wrong.
Try again but next time see if you can clean up your debating skills. You may be young and not know any better so I will give you a pass this time.

I always know when you argument is below zero. You have to use 5 year old name calling as your defense every time you know you are wrong.
Try again but next time see if you can clean up your debating skills. You may be young and not know any better so I will give you a pass this time.

Just another USMB troll so who probably doesn't really believe anything he spouts, just here to be an intentional dickhead.

My debating skills are fine. Your reading skills are not. I am probably your age or better. I am certainly better educated.
Your contention is that Huckabee said that "gay marriage is the same as incest." He said no such thing. He compared legalizing one from a social and legal perspective to legalizing the other from the same perspective. That isn't making them the same, as you said.
You've been suckered by the Left. Dig deeper next time, OK?

My debating skills are fine. Your reading skills are not. I am probably your age or better. I am certainly better educated.
Your contention is that Huckabee said that "gay marriage is the same as incest." He said no such thing. He compared legalizing one from a social and legal perspective to legalizing the other from the same perspective. That isn't making them the same, as you said.
You've been suckered by the Left. Dig deeper next time, OK?

Hickupabee is a Baptist preacher and Rabbi claims his opinions about homosexuality are based "from a social and legal perspective".
They are based on his religous beliefs Rabbi. You know that so quit shitting all of us.
"I am certainly better educated" Rabbi
If you say so as it is obvious you are educated far beyond your intelligence.

Republicans are generally for "traditional values". Some folks need to stay in the democrat tent, like NAMBLA members as an example.

Yea, Mike Huckabee knows how to raise children. He fed 'em 5 pounds of lard every day to make sure they grew up big and strong.

Don't dumb ass white wingers even know that gays ARE members of families?

Huck_xmas.jpg

The big un was arrested for attempting to carry a loaded Glock onto an airplane at Little Rock airport.

Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs - More politics- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - Mike Huckabee, a possible Republican presidential candidate in 2012, says the effort to allow gays and lesbians to marry is comparable to legalizing incest, polygamy and drug use.

Ummmm....whatever happened to that whole "big tent" idea the GOP under "street wise" leader Michael Steele, was going to try?

He is on fox. Nuff said.

They are going to need a lot of "big tents" if families like the Huckabees keep showing up. And don't forget the "lunchables".

kfc-double-down-sandwich.jpg

Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs - More politics- msnbc.com

Ummmm....whatever happened to that whole "big tent" idea the GOP under "street wise" leader Michael Steele, was going to try?

He is on fox. Nuff said.

They are going to need a lot of "big tents" if families like the Huckabees keep showing up. And don't forget the "lunchables".

kfc-double-down-sandwich.jpg

Anyone tried one of those? I was tempted but was really grossed out.

I mean colonel sauce? Really?

Republicans are generally for "traditional values". Some folks need to stay in the democrat tent, like NAMBLA members as an example.

Yea, Mike Huckabee knows how to raise children. He fed 'em 5 pounds of lard every day to make sure they grew up big and strong.

Don't dumb ass white wingers even know that gays ARE members of families?

Huck_xmas.jpg

That photo would be perfect if someone photoshopped all the hands giving the finger.

Forum List

Back