Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs

Huckabee is ashamed of his comments, so, of course he attacked the student reporter. What a fucking joke Huckabee is.

Who told the truth? Huckabee or college interviewer? | Jay Bookman

Huckabee got mauled on this one. Very funny.

You know the funniest thing about these kinds of comments? That these guys think we are all still living in the 50s and 60s where comments like that would be quite ordinary and supported. They STILL don't have a clue that saying stuff like that is NO LONGER going to endear them with the majority of their listeners. They are like deer in the headlights when the backlash hits them...and then they try to squirm out of taking responsibility for their own words like the fossilized throwbacks they are. I love it every single time. :lol: The mainstream is no longer what they think it is.

Why does Huckabee look and talk so gay?

Oh well, they said the same thing about Ted Haggard.

Huckabee is ashamed of his comments, so, of course he attacked the student reporter. What a fucking joke Huckabee is.

Who told the truth? Huckabee or college interviewer? | Jay Bookman

You know the funniest thing about these kinds of comments? That these guys think we are all still living in the 50s and 60s where comments like that would be quite ordinary and supported. They STILL don't have a clue that saying stuff like that is NO LONGER going to endear them with the majority of their listeners. They are like deer in the headlights when the backlash hits them...and then they try to squirm out of taking responsibility for their own words like the fossilized throwbacks they are. I love it every single time. :lol: The mainstream is no longer what they think it is.

Perhaps, since now you're the expert in what "the mainstream" is, you'd like to offer some evidence?

Huckabee simply says what everyone already knows: The only reason queers are tolerated is because society is FORCED to tolerate them through the courts' retarded interpretation of the "right of free expression" vs. statues that would reflect mainstream attitudes (legal gay marriage). There is no REAL "mainstream" change in attitude from '50's and '60's.

Perhaps, since now you're the expert in what "the mainstream" is, you'd like to offer some evidence?

Huckabee simply says what everyone already knows: The only reason queers are tolerated is because society is FORCED to tolerate them through the courts' retarded interpretation of the "right of free expression" vs. statues that would reflect mainstream attitudes (legal gay marriage). There is no REAL "mainstream" change in attitude from '50's and '60's.

You are correct.

But why do we care? That is the whole point. I really dont care how anyone else lives their life as long as I am allowed to live mine the way I wish; as a heterosexual conservative.

Ironically, liberals insist I live their way, but then jump on my bandwagoin when I say all should live any way they wish.

I just dont get it. And neither do they.

I agree with Huckabee's opinion. I also support his stance when he says, "I do not believe we should change the traditional definition of marriage."

My guess of how things will evolve is that eventually marriage will be looked upon in a purely religious sense and the government through its laws will deal with "civil unions", of which marriage will be but one classification.

Years ago conservatives stood for and demanded less government and keeping government out of the private lives of others.
There are only a few of us left.

I agree with Huckabee's opinion. I also support his stance when he says, "I do not believe we should change the traditional definition of marriage."

My guess of how things will evolve is that eventually marriage will be looked upon in a purely religious sense and the government through its laws will deal with "civil unions", of which marriage will be but one classification.

Years ago conservatives stood for and demanded less government and keeping government out of the private lives of others.
There are only a few of us left.

Very few of us left.

Does that apply to racism too?

WHat a moron,when will these hypocritical republicans stop catering to fundamentalist idiots?

Anyone care to point out how he's wrong instead of simply calling him names?

Already been done a millions times, if you are too dumb and blinded by ideology to see the fallacy of that argument, and not heard the answer a million times, then you never will.

Already been done a millions times, if you are too dumb and blinded by ideology to see the fallacy of that argument, and not heard the answer a million times, then you never will.

The ole "we've laid this out already, it's old news" ploy.
So go ahead and lay it out again.

The ole "we've laid this out already, it's old news" ploy.
So go ahead and lay it out again.

YOu are a troll, you don't care, so I'm not going to waste my time even bother to argue such a stupid, non-factual point to begin with. Plus, Father Time already answered it

Racism is not a reaction to "free expression."

I'm not biting on the "Racism is Equivalent to Homophobia Arguement" that Queers trot out to curry sympathy for their private BEHAVIOUR, which has nothing to do with physical racial characteristics that individuals cannot help to display publically, and are independent of BEHAVIOUR.

I'm not biting on the "Racism is Equivalent to Homophobia Arguement" that Queers trot out to curry sympathy for their private BEHAVIOUR, which has nothing to do with physical racial characteristics that individuals cannot help to display publically, and are independent of BEHAVIOUR.

Homosexuals have sex with someone of their own sex. That is the 'behaviour' you're referring to. Heterosexuals have sex with someone of the opposite sex.

We accept heterosexual 'behaviour' and in fact, are forced to. Why not homosexual 'behaviour'?

Free Speech is a 'behaviour'. Practicing a Religion is a 'behaviour'. Owning a gun is a 'behaviour'. Certainly people are forced to accept speech and religion and gun rights they don't personally approve of.

Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, drugs

Huckabee added that his goal isn't to tell others how to live, but that the burden of proving that a gay marriage can be successful rests with the activists in favor of changing the law.

So how do you know if gay marriage can be successful if it's illegal? I guess he's talking about the States that have made it legal. But then, what parameters do you use to define a successful marriage?

Many believe that "homosexuality is an aberrant, unnatural, and sinful lifestyle." I just wish we had more data. Unfortunately, there are studies which are discouraged on College campuses, like determining the percentage of homosexuals that suffered from physical and/or sexual abuse as children and the how this might have led to homosexual behavior later in life.

Homosexuals have sex with someone of their own sex. That is the 'behaviour' you're referring to. Heterosexuals have sex with someone of the opposite sex.

We accept heterosexual 'behaviour' and in fact, are forced to. Why not homosexual 'behaviour'?

Yes, you're quite perceptive: Homosexual behaviour is "having sex" with a member of their own sex.

"WE" are forced to accept heterosexual behaviour??

No, I'm not.

In fact, most humans don't have any problem accepting heterosexual behaviour. As evidence, I offer the human population on the planet.

What evidence do you have to justify "Mainstream"'s acceptance of homosexuality?

I love that phrase "what everyone already knows". :lol::lol::lol: That's why he had to back pedal so much...because he says something that everyone agrees with. :lol::lol::lol: Do you ever read what you write before actually posting it? :lol::lol::lol:

Free Speech is a 'behaviour'. Practicing a Religion is a 'behaviour'. Owning a gun is a 'behaviour'. Certainly people are forced to accept speech and religion and gun rights they don't personally approve of.

You are correct.

I'm not arguing that Homosexuality is not a behaviour that we are forced to live with.

I love that phrase "what everyone already knows". :lol::lol::lol: That's why he had to back pedal so much...because he says something that everyone agrees with. :lol::lol::lol: Do you ever read what you write before actually posting it? :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I asked you to prove your position: That Homosexuality was accepted in the "Mainstream" and you still haven't offered any evidence?

I take your silence as agreement that you have no idea whether or not Homosexuality is widely accepted.

Forum List

Back